So I'm back in the dating arena - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Club

English Club Discussions and debate about life, news and events..etc

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

So I'm back in the dating arena

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2023-05-05, 21:38   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
AbuHossam
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية AbuHossam

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي So I'm back in the dating arena

ASK
(&#129326 and finding it so hard to meet guys who see debt the way I do or have the same approach to money. Has anyone found this to be a problem when meeting people and do you just stay on your own path and hope they jump on board or hold out to find someone of like "weird" mindedness?

ANSWER 1
My boyfriend.... before he became that .. he had a home, a car, a stable long term job. I knew he could take care of himself that's what mattered. In his personality he completely amazed me from the get go. One year later and he has paid off all his debt and has his emergency savings... I guess when I'm saying is give them a chance if it's the right person the financial part will get figured out...

ANSWER 2
Well, I haven’t been single in a long time, but if I were you, I would check out may be finding someone at a church, going to one of the events, or I’m sure there’s gotta be a DaveRamsey site for singles. Check those out instead of reinventing the wheel.

ANSWER 3
I'm not interested in casual dating, but would rather seek a Godly woman with whom I would be compatible to intentionally court for marriage. Most people have no idea how difficult it is to find someone with whom I would be on the same page in terms of faith, finances, family goals, and in-laws (the topics Dave emphasizes that you agree on before getting married). The struggles I've had with how difficult it is to find that person, and the number of times I've been asked about it by family members, are super frustrating. "Evangelical dating" or "missionary dating" don't interest me either because those types of relationships leading someone to the Lord are likely more of the exception than the norm. My goal is definitely to find someone who doesn't believe in spending recklessly and living beyond her means.

ANSWER 4
I can’t be with you more! This is one of the reasons I’m getting divorced. I believe in 0 debt and he went and put himself only in his name thank god in $16 thousand in cc debt -and behind my back. Then lost his job . No mother or wife should have to deal with that type of stress. He also didn’t budget or know how to and I taught him. Plus there was other factors too.

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 13:54

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2023 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)