My usual Monday ... - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Club

English Club Discussions and debate about life, news and events..etc

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

My usual Monday ...

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2013-04-08, 18:01   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
أحمد بوفاريك
مشرف سابق

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي My usual Monday ...

Well, my usual Monday, what I mean by usual is this, waking up a little late, I couldn't wake up, I started a fight with my bed I won in the end, I took a coffee and I prepared myself to go to university. Before I go to my office, I have to bring an other coupe of coffee, but this time not a home made coffee, but a pressed coffee, after that I want to my office where I start my day by preparing lessons and exercises, Oh Monday, I don't do that, I do something else, I meet my promoter on Monday and we start talking about my thesis, when we will finish talking, I will get a call from my friends, they will say:"Hey Ahmed, come and get coffee with us" of course I will go with pleasure, my friends are so funny we start talking about everything, in general we always have a really good time. I will stop talking about my usual Monday just here, maybe I will finish it, an other time, or maybe I will talk about, my usual Tuesday ... who knows ??

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-04-08, 18:11   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
L'ange Perdu
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية L'ange Perdu

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

trust me .noone can understand u better than i do .it's always the same usual days .the same people .the same world hhh .but u know u're lucky cuz u woke up early not at all like me.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-04-08, 18:27   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
أحمد بوفاريك
مشرف سابق

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة L'ange Perdu مشاهدة المشاركة
trust me .noone can understand u better than i do .it's always the same usual days .the same people .the same world hhh .but u know u're lucky cuz u woke up early not at all like me.
haha ok I do trust you, about waking up late that's a gift
Thank you for passing Angel

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-04-08, 19:04   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
أمل روسيكادا
عضو مجتهـد

الصورة الرمزية أمل روسيكادا

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

... another nice topic
Mondaaaaaaaaaaay : the most tiring day 4 me
I study from 8 am to 5:30 pm ...ouuf
that routine makes me crazy
waiting for your unusual tuesday InshaAllah

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-04-08, 19:05   رقم المشاركة : 5
معلومات العضو
أمل روسيكادا
عضو مجتهـد

الصورة الرمزية أمل روسيكادا

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

... another nice topic

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-04-08, 19:59   رقم المشاركة : 6
معلومات العضو
أحمد بوفاريك
مشرف سابق

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة أمل روسيكادا مشاهدة المشاركة
... another nice topic
Thank you Amel, I'm really happy that you liked the topic, ohh poor you, Monday is really exhausted day for you, and good point routine is a killer, so I will write soon about my unusual Tuesday, until that time wish you all good luck with Studies

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-04-08, 22:20   رقم المشاركة : 7
معلومات العضو
لؤي02
عضو مميّز

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Every Monday you have this habit or just this Monday I mean today

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-04-09, 00:02   رقم المشاركة : 8
معلومات العضو
issac noway
عضو مجتهـد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

b4 i start i must 10X U for giving and sharring Ur day with us more of that U've given us the opportunity to express nd debate by writting a replies nd tell about how we've spent our days okeey let's start now

Oooh !! what i've to say
just a terrible day with the fullest sense of the word nothing special , boring and a dull day
today .........this morning i woke early just after 7:00 and that the result of promise i made to myself last night but it was an
uphill battle with my pillow cuz i was stuck okeey after finish my f8 i washed my face then i took my coffee with some butter and bread as all then i want to my high school which is very near and so close to me
i met all my friends as always they are so cute and
enthusiastic
, excited to finish the study n learn few more things in mathematic
but 4 me i was so tidy cuz last night i stayed up until 2 two in the morning 2 am yeah it's tooo much i know i guess it was a good lesson 4 me
so after 2 hours being styding mathematic i got out n i gave off i was very tidy then i got back to home i've eat a goood launch and C a movie i couldn't sleeeeep i don't know why

okeey let's finish the worst thing and the problem that at the evening i didn't go to schoool cuz i had just 2 hours "music,french

i spent alllll the day in front of my computer reading some articles in my english forum n also this one waiting 4 some goood topic to put replies i guesss it's better than wasting my time in my 8 sc
after 6 six hours searching 4 something coool i've toook amazing shower it was the only one
thing good in my full day of course after prayer

cuz without it my life has no meaning or sense i'll be just an animal

and now i'm writing a replie 4 ahmed's topic and thinking how to justify my absence

i pray in order to make every thing r8 and gonna be okeeey and with god's welling i 'll get my justify with no problem

TnX again by the way U've spent a cooool day a great day 4 a teacher

accept my reply

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-04-09, 19:17   رقم المشاركة : 9
معلومات العضو
أحمد بوفاريك
مشرف سابق

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة لؤي02 مشاهدة المشاركة
Every Monday you have this habit or just this Monday I mean today

Well, most of Mondays are like that
Thank you for passing bro

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-04-09, 20:02   رقم المشاركة : 10
معلومات العضو
أحمد بوفاريك
مشرف سابق

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة issac noway مشاهدة المشاركة
b4 i start i must 10X U for giving and sharring Ur day with us more of that U've given us the opportunity to express nd debate by writting a replies nd tell about how we've spent our days okeey let's start now

Oooh !! what i've to say
just a terrible day with the fullest sense of the word nothing special , boring and a dull day
today .........this morning i woke early just after 7:00 and that the result of promise i made to myself last night but it was an uphill battle with my pillow cuz i was stuck okeey after finish my f8 i washed my face then i took my coffee with some butter and bread as all then i want to my high school which is very near and so close to me
i met all my friends as always they are so cute and
enthusiastic
, excited to finish the study n learn few more things in mathematic
but 4 me i was so tidy cuz last night i stayed up until 2 two in the morning 2 am yeah it's tooo much i know i guess it was a good lesson 4 me
so after 2 hours being styding mathematic i got out n i gave off i was very tidy then i got back to home i've eat a goood launch and C a movie i couldn't sleeeeep i don't know why

okeey let's finish the worst thing and the problem that at the evening i didn't go to schoool cuz i had just 2 hours "music,french

i spent alllll the day in front of my computer reading some articles in my english forum n also this one waiting 4 some goood topic to put replies i guesss it's better than wasting my time in my 8 sc
after 6 six hours searching 4 something coool i've toook amazing shower it was the only one thing good in my full day of course after prayer

cuz without it my life has no meaning or sense i'll be just an animal

and now i'm writing a replie 4 ahmed's topic and thinking how to justify my absence

i pray in order to make every thing r8 and gonna be okeeey and with god's welling i 'll get my justify with no problem

TnX again by the way U've spent a cooool day a great day 4 a teacher

accept my reply
As always Isaac my best student ever, Thank you very much for your replay, and believe me I enjoyed your day, you just remind me when I was high school student, what a lovely time, take it from me enjoy every minute because after high school there is college, honestly high school is so better than college, of course this is my point of view, Now about your best time, wow you said it was praying time, what a lovely saying may Allah bless you bro, you're a real nice guy I respect you very much, well about skipping French and music lesson, I prefer that you stop doing that, just stay and -try- to enjoy your time, I know maybe is so hard, but try. I guess you got a lesson from staying wake until 2am that will be so hard for you to wake up morning, try to sleep a little early next time, honestly I do the same I mean I stay wake but I'm older anyway just try to do that, ok !! You seem that you like English so much, which is a lovely thing, just tell me what do you want to study at college? maybe I can help you with some information, or something like that!! anyway I really wish you good luck with your studies and all the other student, but I wish a little more luck for you, in fact just take some from me, I guess I have much these days, haha just kidding , please take care and hope to see you next time with a new topic, Salam

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-04-09, 20:12   رقم المشاركة : 11
معلومات العضو
أحمد بوفاريك
مشرف سابق

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:

oh about your absence justification, I hope that everything will be alright, just be honest and everything will be alright, believe me, again Good Luck with your principal tomorrow

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-04-09, 20:22   رقم المشاركة : 12
معلومات العضو
issac noway
عضو مجتهـد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة أحمد بوفاريك مشاهدة المشاركة

As always Isaac my best student ever, Thank you very much for your replay, and believe me I enjoyed your day, you just remind me when I was high school student, what a lovely time, take it from me enjoy every minute because after high school there is college, honestly high school is so better than college, of course this is my point of view, Now about your best time, wow you said it was praying time, what a lovely saying may Allah bless you bro, you're a real nice guy I respect you very much, well about skipping French and music lesson, I prefer that you stop doing that, just stay and -try- to enjoy your time, I know maybe is so hard, but try. I guess you got a lesson from staying wake until 2am that will be so hard for you to wake up morning, try to sleep a little early next time, honestly I do the same I mean I stay wake but I'm older anyway just try to do that, ok !! You seem that you like English so much, which is a lovely thing, just tell me what do you want to study at college? maybe I can help you with some information, or something like that!! anyway I really wish you good luck with your studies and all the other student, but I wish a little more luck for you, in fact just take some from me, I guess I have much these days, haha just kidding , please take care and hope to see you next time with a new topic, Salam

Hi again and TnX for Ur replay actually is a huge honor 4 me to be Ur best student
okeeey i'll come back to finish my replay i neeed to take the dinner r8 now
U know how the mothers are .. ?
be back

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-04-09, 20:26   رقم المشاركة : 13
معلومات العضو
أحمد بوفاريك
مشرف سابق

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
Hi again and TnX for Ur replay actually is a huge honor 4 me to be Ur best student
okeeey i'll come back to finish my replay i neeed to take the dinner r8 now
U know how the mothers are .. ?
be back
haha yeah I know about that!! see you later inchaAllah

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-04-09, 22:54   رقم المشاركة : 14
معلومات العضو
issac noway
عضو مجتهـد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

hi here we go after help my mum in daishwashing and enjoy the time luphing on me and kedding with my brother with some funny jokes i've came back by the way is awesome & so enjoyable to wash pots i mean generally all the utensils trust me just try it U'll feel better okeey
let's start by a small scrunity and checking all the questions and put the answer under each one

okeey let's start

اقتباس:
As always Isaac my best student ever, Thank you very much for your replay
Ooooh !! 10Q very much it's actually a big honor 4 me i'm so glad to be one of Ur best student and one of Ur fan & followers Cuz i like all Ur topics

اقتباس:

and believe me I enjoyed your day
I'm always trying to spend my day the best way I can I really wish to make myself very happy so from the rising of the sun till the farthest end

but my day was little bit boring cuz it wasn't like i wanted to be

I have the zeal to live better that why i'm saying that
in my world

اقتباس:
you just remind me when I was high school student, what a lovely time
yep that's true every one calls it the golden time & it well never come back again

by the way they say that
high school is like a spork it's a crappy spoon and a crappy fork so in the end it's just plain useless

so i can tell U that there r nothing special cuz i guess that the beautifull high school days went away & it took with here the values & principles & the morality has been changed also everything related to ethical behaviours

what the shame U C now we can't enjoy our days in high school as u did unfortunately

اقتباس:

take it from me enjoy every minute because after high school there is college, honestly high school is so better than college

I am agreeing with your point of view but not completly of course cuz there are a lot of amazing things that we can enjoy it in college
as for example i 'll meet another and many culturd persons and are so
intellectuals

U know what i mean is related just with study
اقتباس:

of course this is my point of view
and i'm in agreement with you ^_^"

اقتباس:

Now about your best time, wow you said it was praying time, what a lovely saying may Allah bless you bro, you're a real nice guy I respect you very much

thank you so so much
i respect you so much tooo so happyy to read & C this amazing
words of encouragement and stimulating sentenses comming from U ... it made me happy and push me up TnX

اقتباس:

well about skipping French and music lesson

Yeaah this is my problem !!!

اقتباس:
I prefer that you stop doing that

okeey every thing is gonna be changed soon this month i'll do my best this is promise

اقتباس:

just stay and -try- to enjoy your time,
enjoy french >_<!!!!! What !!!!!! impossible i hate it
when i've spent a full hour of french class i felt as someone was torturing me by the way i've i speak it good but i hate it mybe cuz we were colonized by "france"
the truth that i'm in love with Mrs: english
langage she's pretty and it's so cute we've talk about that in last topic so u know why ..there are a lot of reasons ...

اقتباس:
I know maybe is so hard

yes so so hard with a double so
i liked this sentence

اقتباس:
but try.
Okeeey !!! i'll

اقتباس:
I guess you got a lesson from staying wake until 2am that will be so hard for you to wake up morning, try to sleep a little early next time
yep that's absolutely true the problem that i'm used to stay wake up untill 5 and sometime 6 am
and now in study i sleep at 12:00
TnX 4 advice i appreciate U that

اقتباس:

honestly I do the same I mean I stay wake but I'm older anyway just try to do that
Aaaaah !!! i grap U ... why U still Wake up u should sleep at time to get up early
LoL

i read a small article that he said just a genius peaple who stay wake up untill the morning and the sun rising up LoL great We R genius

اقتباس:

You seem that you like English so much

yes i do i love it so so so much i'm in love with her
اقتباس:
tell me what do you want to study at college?
actually i want to be a pentester cuz i've started learning programming langage such as PHP and i'm so attracted with the open sources program and the deffrent operator sytem as linux & unix &windows
by the way i use linux exactly i'm using ubuntu 12.10 is the best and i hate windows i hate it
this it was my first idea second thing i love to do it and choose it in college is
pharmacist
i'm scientist & my
semester average is good it's 15.60
& with just a small effort i can get better and choose every thing i wanna it in university

i'm so so so tidy now i'll finish it TmR

so happy 4 Ur replay again TnX
thank you so much our teacher Ahmed
we all have the honor to be between us in this short familyyy
TnX Mr :Ahmed

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-04-09, 23:21   رقم المشاركة : 15
معلومات العضو
أحمد بوفاريك
مشرف سابق

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

You're so funny Isaac and so smart too may Allah bless you,
Wow we share many things let's start with Ubuntu I use the 12.04, and I like programming, but I'm not that good, I still studying programming with C++ and JAVA, and if you will choose pharmacy, well in this case I will teach you for sure, MashaAllah you have a great marks, wish you , good luck with your studies and more success, just make that effort again so happy for you,and my best wishes The honor for me here

Salam

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
monday

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 03:00

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2023 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)