I paid off $1900 balance on a cc last month - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Club

English Club Discussions and debate about life, news and events..etc

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

I paid off $1900 balance on a cc last month

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2023-05-14, 15:31   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
AbuHossam
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية AbuHossam

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي I paid off $1900 balance on a cc last month

The Question
.Today I get a letter saying they are closing my account. I was mad that they closed it before I could call to close it myself. Another cc cut up and gone forever!

ANSWER 1
That just proves the type of relationship they had with you. They call the shots.

How awesome you are out of that one!

ANSWER 2
Banks are starting to do what they did in 2008/2009. As people pay down large balances, they are starting to trail the limit down, or close all together. I'm glad you are getting these cut up though, congrats, they did you a favor and don't even know it!

ANSWER 3
Something else must have happened that made them close the account because lots of people have cards they pay off every month to get cash back.

ANSWER 4
Congratulations! Be happy they did that, you did not have to try to navigate their automated phone system to cancel it.

ANSWER 5
Credit card companies are so PETTY, they show us exactly who they are when we refuse to keep ourselves in debt. Sam's did me a favor after closing mines, right after I paid it off.

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 21:14

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)