Great way to make side money? - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Club

English Club Discussions and debate about life, news and events..etc

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

Great way to make side money?

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2023-05-13, 13:48   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
AbuHossam
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية AbuHossam

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي Great way to make side money?

The Question
Find cars on Craigslist that just need minor repairs that are sold “as is” fix them up so they are drivable and sell. Just got a truck for $900 last weekend that has a rebuild engine and just had one part that was jammed in the new rebuilt engine because it needed greased up. Had a mouse nest in the air filter too. Cleaned it up, added oil and sold for $2,500!!!

For just the price of an air filter and some engine grease and the dolly rental that was $65 for the day! Now with that money we made, husband wants to buy a Kia that’s $1,500 that comes with the parts needed to fix it, but the guy doesn’t have the time to fix it.

The Kia would be for me and gets great gas mileage which I need working an hour away from home.

So basically bought and fixed up a car, sold it and with the money we made, now I get a free car plus $100 on top we can use for taxes.

ANSWER 1
I did that last year although I started to get into $4-5k cars. My best one was I bought a bmw at copart for $4k and fixed all the damage and sold it for $9.5k. I only put about $400 into it. I may start again soon to make some extra $

ANSWER 2
Watch your state laws. Here in my state, an individual is only allowed to sell six cars a year without a dealer license.

ANSWER 3
I so wish I was mechanically inclined. I've got a friend that does this with "junk" cars too. His last deal was a 94 Jaguar. He traded the guy a hammer drill and a six pack. Hauled the car home, got a 20$ part on Amazon and it fired right up. Awesome hustle!!!! Yall will be debt free in no time!

ANSWER 4
Hubby got our son’s first car because a friend couldn’t start it. Sat in his driveway for two years. Told hubby if he could start it, he could have it. Challenge on! He went over, popped the hood, cleaned out a bird nest, sprayed with some starter stuff and voila! Free grand am for the kiddo. He drove that car for four years. FREE!

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 17:43

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2023 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)