Hubby is interested in going to Lisbon in October. We live in Phoenix - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Club

English Club Discussions and debate about life, news and events..etc

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

Hubby is interested in going to Lisbon in October. We live in Phoenix

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2023-05-07, 18:20   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
AbuHossam
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية AbuHossam

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي Hubby is interested in going to Lisbon in October. We live in Phoenix

The Question
That appears to severely limit our options as we would apparently have to go from Phoenix via London with BA or AA and it seems that most flights are very booked. Alternatively, it appears we would go via Philadelphia with AA and a lot of those seem to be booked as well at this stage. Have not heard great things about TAP.

We are locked into 1 particular week, leaving Phoenix either Friday September 29th or Saturday September 30th and departing Lisbon to arrive back in Phoenix BY the late evening of Sunday October 8th.

I really would prefer to fly, if on AA or similar, Preferred Economy or Premium Economy.

Will do Business if available and forced to 😉

If there's alternative flights, airlines, we will do it. Nothing else is popping up in searches for us.

If we have to pay for our seats, we will. I have AA credit to burn.

I also have the following:

250,000 American Airlines Miles

100,000 Chase UR Miles

125,000 Capital One Miles

150,000 Anerican Express Membership Rewards Points

Just the 2 of us.

We will be traveling with hand luggage only.

Any advice or options you could offer would be gratefully appreciated.

Hard to believe with PHX being the 5th biggest city in the US that we don't have more international destination options.

ANSWER 1
I’ve generally had good luck with biz and my October travels. Maybe out of LAX? Or just find something to Europe anywhere then hop a quick flight to Lisbon

Just depends on flexibility of cities I think

ANSWER 2
Why would you need to go to Philly? You could reposition to any airport in the US with a nonstop option to Lisbon. Or heck, you could go to Madrid or somewhere else and take the train or LCC. You're limiting yourself way too much.

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 07:17

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2023 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)