BS5 question - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Club

English Club Discussions and debate about life, news and events..etc

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

BS5 question

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2023-05-02, 21:37   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
AbuHossam
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية AbuHossam

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي BS5 question

ASK: At what point do you stop contributing to it?* My daughter is 19, working two jobs for about 40hrs/week and not ready to go back to school. She would like to work and explore her options which i fully support.* She is also prepared to pay her auto registration (astronomically Ca high) this year and has kicked the idea around about helping to pay for her auto insurance.*

We have a good chunk of change in her 529 and rerouting that money to BS6 would be great.* She is ok with this idea.** I am feeling a little guilty even though it would increase my shovel

Thoughts?**

Thanks!!

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2023-05-02, 21:37   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
AbuHossam
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية AbuHossam

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

ANSWER
Since I was 16, my parents (DR followers) told me that I'd have to pay for all my car expenses, including the car purchase itself. Insurance, gas, repairs, inspections, gas, etc. They were SO mean, I was so jealous of all my friends who had nice cars while I had my 2005 Cavalier. I also had to pay my portion of the cell phone bill (which back then was $20 a month when I was 14). But- now at 28, in steps 4 & 6, I couldn't be more thankful for their tough love and teaching me the finances of the real world. I should be an "Every day millionaire" soon. I worked so many odds jobs, babysitting, cleaning storage units, pet sitting, lawn mowing, helping elderly neighbors with errands, the list goes on and on. Even now I still work side gigs after my 9-5. I learned real work and life balance. I sometimes think it can be more cruel to children's future to not prepare them for real life bills and budgeting. I think it is the way to go.

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 04:45

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2023 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)