هل عرف هذا البيت حزنا من قبل؟ممكن ترجمة - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > Requests Section

Requests Section Requests for translation and research papers...

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

هل عرف هذا البيت حزنا من قبل؟ممكن ترجمة

موضوع مغلق

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2011-03-16, 15:45   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
ابتسامات
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

Flower2 تم ترشيح إجابة مفضلة هل عرف هذا البيت حزنا من قبل؟ممكن ترجمة

هناك أسطورة تحكي أن سيدة عاشت مع ابنها الوحيد في سعادة ورضا
حتى جاء الموت واختطف روح الابن
حزنت السيدة جدا لموت ولدها
ولكنها لم تيأس بل ذهبت إلى حكيم القرية
وطلبت منه أن يخبرها الوصفة الضرورية لأبعاد الحزن عنها مهما كانت أو صعبت تلك الوصفة
أخذ الشيخ الحكيم نفسا عميقا وشرد بذهنه ثم قال:أنت تطلبين وصفة ..
حسنا احضري لي حبة خردل واحدة بشرط أن تكون من بيت لم يعرف الحزن مطلقا
وبكل همة أخذت السيدة تدور على بيوت القرية كلها
و تبحث عن هدفها حبة خردل من بيت لم يعرف الحزن مطلقا
طرقت السيدة بابا ففتحت لها امرأة شابة فسألتها السيدة
هل عرف هذا البيت حزنا من قبل؟
ابتسمت المرأة في مرارة وأجابت وهل عرف بيتي هذا إلا كل حزن؟
و أخذت تحكي لها أن زوجها توفى منذ سنة و ترك لها أربعة من البنات والبنين
ولا مصدر لإعالتهم سوى بيع أثاث الدار الذي لم يتبقى منه إلا القليل
تأثرت السيدة جدا و حاولت أن تخفف عنها أحزانها
وبنهاية الزيارة صارتا صديقتين ولم ترد أن تدعها تذهب إلا بعد أن وعدتها بزيارة أخرى
فقد مضت مدة طويلة منذ أن فتحت قلبها لأحد لتشتكي له همومها
و قبل الغروب دخلت السيدة بيت آخر ولها نفس المطلب
ولكن الإحباط سرعان ما أصابها عندما علمت من سيدة الدار أن زوجها مريض جدا
وليس عندها طعام كاف لأطفالها منذ فترة
وسرعان ما خطر ببالها أن تساعد هذه السيدة فذهبت إلى السوق واشترت بكل ما معها من نقود طعام
ورجعت إلي سيدة الدار وساعدتها في طبخ وجبة سريعة للأولاد
واشتركت معها في إطعامهما ثم ودعتها على أمل زيارتها في مساء اليوم التالي
و في الصباح أخذت السيدة تطوف من بيت إلي بيت تبحث عن حبة الخردل
وطال بحثها لكنها للأسف لم تجد ذلك البيت الذي لم يعرف الحزن مطلقا لكي تأخذ من أهله حبة الخردل
و لأنها كانت طيبة القلب فقد كانت تحاول مساعدة كل بيت تدخله في مشاكله وأفراحه
وبمرور الأيام أصبحت السيدة صديقة لكل بيت في القرية
نسيت تماما إنها كانت تبحث في الأصل على حبة خردل من بيت لم يعرف الحزن
ذابت في مشاكل ومشاعر الآخرين ولم تدرك قط إن حكيم القرية قد منحها أفضل وصفة للقضاء على الحزن
فالوصفة قد أخذتها بالفعل يوم دخلت أول بيت من بيوت القرية
( فرحا مع الفرحين وبكاء مع الباكيين

أفضل جواب - كتبه spy4me
There is a legend that tells the story of a woman lived with her only son, in happiness and satisfaction until that the death took the soul of the son, the lady grieved so much, but she did not give up, she went to the old wise man of the town and she asked him to give her the appropriate recipe to get rid of her grief, whatever be that recipe. The old man took a deep breath and started thinking, then he said: you want a recipe!!...alright, bring to me one mustard provided that it is from a home that never knows the grief. with a soul full of determination, the lady went to every house in the town searching for that mustard. she knocked a door, a young woman opened it, the lady asked her: has this home known the grief before? The young woman smiled and said: did my home know but grief? And she told her that her husband died a year ago, and he left to her four children, no one helped them so she was obliged to sell the furniture of the house to meet their needs, the lady really felt sorry about that woman and she tried to comfort her. by the end of that visit, they became friends, the woman did not want the lady to leave, but the lady promised to visit her again, because it was being so long that she talked to someone and complain to them. Before the sunset the lady got into another house for the same reason as well, but quickly she felt depressed when the house wife told her that her husband was so ill, and she hadn’t enough food to her children from a long while, the lady wanted to help that woman, so she went to the market and bought food by all the money she had, and then she returned to that woman and helped her in c-o-o-k-ing for the children, after that she left that house hoping she would visit it again. In the next morning, the lady visited other houses again in order to find the mustard, but she could not find that home which never knew the grief, and because she was so kind, she tried to help each home she got in, and share the people their problems and also their happiness. By the days, the lady became a friend of every home in the town, and she completely forgot that she was searching for mustard of a home never knew the grief. She devoted all her time to help the others while she did not know that the old wise man gave her the best recipe to get rid of her grief, she took it since the first day she entered a town’s house, “to be happy with who’s happy and to cry with who’s crying”.

ps: this is a personal effort, if you find a better translation take it
قديم 2011-03-20, 21:31   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
spy4me
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية spy4me

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي has this home ever known the grief before?

There is a legend that tells the story of a woman lived with her only son, in happiness and satisfaction until that the death took the soul of the son, the lady grieved so much, but she did not give up, she went to the old wise man of the town and she asked him to give her the appropriate recipe to get rid of her grief, whatever be that recipe. The old man took a deep breath and started thinking, then he said: you want a recipe!!...alright, bring to me one mustard provided that it is from a home that never knows the grief. with a soul full of determination, the lady went to every house in the town searching for that mustard. she knocked a door, a young woman opened it, the lady asked her: has this home known the grief before? The young woman smiled and said: did my home know but grief? And she told her that her husband died a year ago, and he left to her four children, no one helped them so she was obliged to sell the furniture of the house to meet their needs, the lady really felt sorry about that woman and she tried to comfort her. by the end of that visit, they became friends, the woman did not want the lady to leave, but the lady promised to visit her again, because it was being so long that she talked to someone and complain to them. Before the sunset the lady got into another house for the same reason as well, but quickly she felt depressed when the house wife told her that her husband was so ill, and she hadn’t enough food to her children from a long while, the lady wanted to help that woman, so she went to the market and bought food by all the money she had, and then she returned to that woman and helped her in c-o-o-k-ing for the children, after that she left that house hoping she would visit it again. In the next morning, the lady visited other houses again in order to find the mustard, but she could not find that home which never knew the grief, and because she was so kind, she tried to help each home she got in, and share the people their problems and also their happiness. By the days, the lady became a friend of every home in the town, and she completely forgot that she was searching for mustard of a home never knew the grief. She devoted all her time to help the others while she did not know that the old wise man gave her the best recipe to get rid of her grief, she took it since the first day she entered a town’s house, “to be happy with who’s happy and to cry with who’s crying”.

ps: this is a personal effort, if you find a better translation take it

قديم 2011-03-22, 15:38   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
ابتسامات
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

مرحبا بالاخ العزيز spy4me
وانا اكتب هذه الكلمات اتمنى ان تكون في تمام الصحة والعافية...معذرة على تاخري في الرد..
بداية اشكرك اخي العزيز على هذه الترجمة الرائعة ...وبارك الله فيك وحقق كل امانيك ....ومعذرة على اخذ الوقت والجهد منك....
لك الف الف الف شكر

قديم 2011-03-22, 17:03   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
spy4me
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية spy4me

إحصائية العضو

Icon24

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة ابتسامات مشاهدة المشاركة
مرحبا بالاخ العزيز spy4me
وانا اكتب هذه الكلمات اتمنى ان تكون في تمام الصحة والعافية...معذرة على تاخري في الرد..
بداية اشكرك اخي العزيز على هذه الترجمة الرائعة ...وبارك الله فيك وحقق كل امانيك ....ومعذرة على اخذ الوقت والجهد منك....
لك الف الف الف شكر

لا داعي للشكر أختي العزيزة "ابتسامات"، فهذا واجبي نحوك ونحو كل الاخوة والأخوات، اذا احتجت المزيد فنحن هنا
شكرا على باقة الأزهار... وأرجو أن تكون حياتك كلها..... ابتسامات

قديم 2011-03-31, 18:35   رقم المشاركة : 5
معلومات العضو
Glee
عضو نشيط

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

I LOOVED the story and LOVED the Translation more really good job Spy
REALLY hats down for you man

I liked it so much so I want to publish it here UNDER both of your names if both of you DONT mind of course

قديم 2011-03-31, 19:40   رقم المشاركة : 6
معلومات العضو
syrus
محظور

الأوسمة
العضو المميز لسنة 2013 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

the word mustard is a translation of "khardel" which is a substance used to flavour food : "moutarde" in French
the right translation of "khardel = el-left" here is turnip which is a vegetable "navet" in French

قديم 2011-04-01, 10:38   رقم المشاركة : 7
معلومات العضو
spy4me
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية spy4me

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Glee مشاهدة المشاركة
I LOOVED the story and LOVED the Translation more really good job Spy
REALLY hats down for you man

I liked it so much so I want to publish it here UNDER both of your names if both of you DONT mind of course
her name yes but mine no, cause the translation is not creativity but writing such a story it is

قديم 2011-04-01, 14:16   رقم المشاركة : 8
معلومات العضو
برق اللاح
عضو مجتهـد

إحصائية العضو

B8

i agree with all members that the story is outstanding and[SIZE="7"] glee[/SIZE we say i take my hat off to you ]

موضوع مغلق

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
البيت, ترجمة, حزنا, قبل؟ممكن

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 03:48

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2023 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)