plz summarizethis article - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > Requests Section

Requests Section Requests for translation and research papers...

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

plz summarizethis article

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2015-12-22, 20:00   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
RIMA19
عضو مميّز

إحصائية العضو

B8 لم يتم ترشيح اجابة مفضلة plz summarizethis article

hi friends
how are you a hope you are fine
so i need your help please i have a survey about shyness in school and i find this article about it and i need to summarize it

Shyness or school phobia?
A phenomenon that has not preoccupied as it should teachers is timid children. These children, as there are disruptive in class, sometimes their behavior goes unnoticed. Therefore, the research on shyness and timidity in school has begun since just the recent years. The cowardice is not displayed at home or in the family, but especially at school.

What is the (school) cowardice?
What must be clarified is the difference between shyness and timidity in school. The shyness is a normal characteristic of man and sometimes even considered an asset. But when the behavior occurs at high frequency and affects other areas in the child’s life, then you should pay more attention. In particular, many children while at home seem extroverted and socially, at school they completely change their behavior.

Characteristics
1. At school they speak softly while rarely want to have a word, even when they need the help of the teacher.

2. When the teacher asks them something either they did not raise their hand to answer, or raise it up very discreetly.

3. No answer when someone speaks to them. They hear what he says, follow the instructions given, but not respond with words.

4. They do not keep eye contact with the teacher or their classmates, and sometimes seem not to pay attention to whom that speaks.

5. They try to go unnoticed.

6. They do not make friends easily; they do not participate in games with other children or on trips.

7. They show nervousness and embarrassment (bite their nails, nodding nervously feet).

What are the causes?

This change in behavior may be due to:
1. On the shy nature of the child. Within the family the child has courage, knows the people around him and the contraction is limited. Generally, he feels secure when he knows the environment. At school, however, he is forced to divest its familiar faces, he is among many “non-own” people, and feels so ashamed.
2. The stress of failure. At home and at school activities he feels secure. The school is an obligation and might cause stress to the child whether to make it.
3. The nanny way parents or attachment to parents. The child has not learned to face the new situations alone and needs his parents for everything. This fear is presented strongly to school because he doesn’t have his parents’ support there. ”
4. Low self-esteem of the child. The child feels emotional insecurity. If he does not feel accepted by his parents, he cannot feel accepted at school.
5. In some negative experience had at school (dismissed by the teacher, a classmate is mocking him).
6. Poor conditions in the family or some traumatic experiences in the family (divorce, death). Stress and the personal experiences of the child at home, are transported to school.
7. Learning Difficulties. A child who is interested in trying to have good performance, but will not do, feels bad and this can affect his relationships at school.
Therefore, we understand that we should blame neither the child nor the parents. Biological and environmental factors are combined to shape the behavior of each child.

What are the consequences?
The cowardice alone is not fear or disorder. But it can become a school phobia. If a school phobia is developed, the consequences are much more serious. Psychosomatic disorders, nightmares and general difficulty sleeping may happen. The main thing is the refusal of the child to go to school. Usually, during the school hours, he calls his parents and complains that he has a problem (hurts his head, belly etc.). The performance is low, while his self-esteem is reduced, which is very important if we consider that a timid child has low self-esteem.
In parallel, a timid child can become a coward adult. The school is one of the first socialization spaces. This fear, generated at school, will show in more and more volume as he grows and may evolve in social phobia.

What can parents do?
• To reduce the shy behavior / encourage the shy child

i) You should not reject the child’s shyness. You accept it so he does not feel bad about this feature.
ii) Do not use designations such as “shy,” “timid”. The sign will likely be incorporated into the child’s personality and limiting the other features to express themselves.
iii) Do not speak on his behalf. Even when it’s difficult for him to express or you understand that he is ashamed to answer, saying even one word or quietly.
iv) It is good to give him the opportunity to take initiatives and to reward regardless of the outcome. Effort is what matters.

• To overcome or avoid school phobia

i) you can update and consult teachers about any difficulty faced by your children. Even more when it comes to something that concerns the school. Cooperation between teachers and parents proves crucial for addressing each problem.
ii) Try to understand the reason for the change in his behavior.
iii) Do not allow the child to leave or not to go to school when there is good reason. If you know that you are sorry and do him a favor, he will do it constantly.
iv) it is good to encourage him to make friends at school and invite them at home or go to their home. A good opportunity is a party (eg birthday) at which they invite their classmates. In this way, it is true he becomes the center of attention (which he avoids), but receives it in a positive way, with greetings, gifts etc.
v) Improve the confidence of the child. The “thumbs up” should not be called only in successes, but especially when you understand that he is trying. Show him that it’s okay sometimes to make mistakes.
vi) Show interest when he talks to you about issues of concern, even if you consider them unimportant. Encourage him to talk about his day at school.
vii) It is good not to compare your child with siblings or other children. Each has its own personality, which may improve.
viii) Give him time to overcome his shame. If he feels pressed by you, you will cause him more anxiety.
ix) Take your child in extracurricular activities (sports, arts, theater group).

ACTIVITIES-GAMES THAT CAN HELP ⃰
It would take the whole family to participate in these activities in order for the parents to better understand their child’s difficulties. If there are siblings, they can also participate.
1) We glue to the wall the figure of a child and we give it a name (e.g. Alexander). The parent tells players a difficult situation experienced by Alexander. For example, all students play in the yard and he follows them, but he is ashamed to go play with them. Each player will write some tips that would give Alexander to address the situation.
2) We give to all players a page with 10 stressful situations related to school. For example:

(1) My teacher remarked me
(2) I got a bad grade on an exam
(3) My classmates did not allow me to participate in the game
(4) One of my classmates did not invited me to the party
(5) The teacher asks me to say a lesson, even if I did not raise my hand,
(6) I did not do my homework
and others.
We ask you to put these statements in a row, starting from the most painless. Then, we propose solutions for each situation.

plz summarize it in short time
and thank you very much

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
article, summarizethis

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 12:03

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)