I need ur help plz - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > Requests Section

Requests Section Requests for translation and research papers...

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

I need ur help plz

موضوع مغلق

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2011-03-21, 15:59   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
مرايا الطلاب
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية مرايا الطلاب

إحصائية العضو

B8 تم ترشيح إجابة مفضلة I need ur help plz

Hi who can help me ?????

I want to write a text about citizen

rights and duties

please help me

My Allah bless you

أفضل جواب - كتبه spy4me

Civil and political rights are a class of rights that protect individual's freedom from unwarranted infringement by governments and private organizations, and ensure one's ability to participate in the civil and political life of the state without descrimination or repression.

Civil rights include the ensuring of peoples' physical integrity and safety; protection from discrimination on grounds such as physical or mental disability,gender, relegion, race,national origin, age, or sexual orientaion; and individual rights such as the freedoms of thought and conscience, speech and expression, relegion, the press, and movement. (Some activist organizations include sexual orientation within the auspices of civil rights protections although there is continuing controversy over this issue in several countries)

Political rights include natural justice (procedural fairness) in law, such as the rights of the accused, including the right to a fair trial; due process; the right to seek redress or a legal remedy; and rights of participation in civil society and politics such as freedom of association, the right to assemble, the right to petition, and the right to vote..

duties of citizens
The legally enforceable duties of citizenship vary depending on one's country, and may include such items as:
conscription
paying taxes
serving on a jury
voting
obeying the criminal laws
enacted by one's government, even while abroad

ps: the infos about duties are short because it varies from country to another.

قديم 2011-03-23, 21:10   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
yalova
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية yalova

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

مـــــــا فهمتش مريم أعطيني واش باغيا بالضبط

قديم 2011-03-23, 22:14   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
spy4me
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية spy4me

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Civil and political rights are a class of rights that protect individual's freedom from unwarranted infringement by governments and private organizations, and ensure one's ability to participate in the civil and political life of the state without descrimination or repression.

Civil rights include the ensuring of peoples' physical integrity and safety; protection from discrimination on grounds such as physical or mental disability,gender, relegion, race,national origin, age, or sexual orientaion; and individual rights such as the freedoms of thought and conscience, speech and expression, relegion, the press, and movement. (Some activist organizations include sexual orientation within the auspices of civil rights protections although there is continuing controversy over this issue in several countries)

Political rights include natural justice (procedural fairness) in law, such as the rights of the accused, including the right to a fair trial; due process; the right to seek redress or a legal remedy; and rights of participation in civil society and politics such as freedom of association, the right to assemble, the right to petition, and the right to vote..

duties of citizens
The legally enforceable duties of citizenship vary depending on one's country, and may include such items as:
conscription
paying taxes
serving on a jury
voting
obeying the criminal laws
enacted by one's government, even while abroad

ps: the infos about duties are short because it varies from country to another.

موضوع مغلق

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 12:21

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2023 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)