Can you explain this to me please - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > Requests Section

Requests Section Requests for translation and research papers...

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

Can you explain this to me please

موضوع مغلق

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2010-05-08, 11:14   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
real2009
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي تم ترشيح إجابة مفضلة Can you explain this to me please

hello can you please explain those sentences in red to me, I really found some difficulties to understand it. thanks for your patient and help with me, thank you very much

The cigar that Bismarck enjoyed without.

Smoking it. Have you ever heard of how prince Bismarck, the eminent German solider and statesman enjoyed a cigar which he didn’t smoke? Here is the story in his own words. " the value of a good cigar is best understood when it is the last you posses, and there is no chance of getting another" koniggratx I had only one cigar left in my pocket which I carefully guarded duering the whole of the battle as a miser guards his treasures. I didn’t feel justified in using it. Painted in glowing colors my mind the happy hours when I should enjoy it after the victory. "but I had miscalculated my chances . a poor dragon lay helpless with both arms crushed, murmuring for something to ******* him. But stay- I had my cherished cigar. I forthwith lighted it, and placed it between his eagerly parted lips. "you should have seen the poor fellow's grateful smile. I never enjoyed a cigar so much as that one which I didn’t smoke".

The brave pilot

A steamship was sailing rapidly across one of the American lakes when the fire suddenly broke out; tar and resin formed part of the cargo, and there was therefore no hope for saving the vessel. There was no boats on board with which to save the passengers, who crowded out of reach of the fire to the forepart of the ship. An old man, who was acting as a pilot, stuck bravely to his post though the wind was sending the flames in that direction. Very soon the after part of the vessel was one mass flame, but still the brave old pilot did his duty. He heard the caption shout "head her for the shore and beach her" which he did, and for twenty minutes worked the ship's helm amid leaping flames and burning timber. The hair was burnt from his head and the skin scorched from his face, but still he help on with a sharp bump the vessel ran ashore but the old man's work was done for he dropped dead just as he gave the wheel its last turn. The passengers and crew were saved thanks to the brave old pilot who laid down his life to save others.

P.S : murmuring for something to ******* him what this verb mean here.

أفضل جواب - كتبه be_fateh
but I had miscalculated my chances . a poor dragon lay helpless with both arms crushed, murmuring for something to ******* him. But stay- I had my cherished cigar. I forthwith lighted it, and placed it between his eagerly parted lips. "

لاكنني اخطأت في حساب حظوظي. سقط تنين عاجز كسرت كلتا يديه، راح يتمتم يريد الحصول على شيء لمساعدته. و لكن لازال عندي سيجاري المحبوب. اشعلته، و وضعته بين شفتيه.

but still he help on with a sharp bump the vessel ran ashore but the old man's work was done for he dropped dead just as he gave the wheel its last turn.

و لكنه ساعد عن طريق دفع القارب حيث استطاع الهرب الا الشاطىء و لاكن الرجل العجوز اكمل عمله و سقط صريعا في آخر دورة.

murmuring for something to ******* him

يتمتم للحصول على شيء لمساعدته.
قديم 2010-05-21, 14:51   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
be_fateh
عضو مجتهـد

الصورة الرمزية be_fateh

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

but I had miscalculated my chances . a poor dragon lay helpless with both arms crushed, murmuring for something to ******* him. But stay- I had my cherished cigar. I forthwith lighted it, and placed it between his eagerly parted lips. "

لاكنني اخطأت في حساب حظوظي. سقط تنين عاجز كسرت كلتا يديه، راح يتمتم يريد الحصول على شيء لمساعدته. و لكن لازال عندي سيجاري المحبوب. اشعلته، و وضعته بين شفتيه.

but still he help on with a sharp bump the vessel ran ashore but the old man's work was done for he dropped dead just as he gave the wheel its last turn.

و لكنه ساعد عن طريق دفع القارب حيث استطاع الهرب الا الشاطىء و لاكن الرجل العجوز اكمل عمله و سقط صريعا في آخر دورة.

murmuring for something to ******* him

يتمتم للحصول على شيء لمساعدته.

قديم 2010-09-11, 14:09   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
besma 16
عضو نشيط

الصورة الرمزية besma 16

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

nice ...............i like this translation................

قديم 2010-09-11, 14:25   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
be_fateh
عضو مجتهـد

الصورة الرمزية be_fateh

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

i did my best but still that it wasn't enough

قديم 2010-09-11, 18:53   رقم المشاركة : 5
معلومات العضو
أميرة العرب
عضو مميّز

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

قديم 2010-09-11, 19:12   رقم المشاركة : 6
معلومات العضو
be_fateh
عضو مجتهـد

الصورة الرمزية be_fateh

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

you've got the rigt to keep silent
anything that you'll say can and will be used against you in the Court of Law

قديم 2010-09-11, 19:29   رقم المشاركة : 7
معلومات العضو
قطرةندى
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

i liked it ...

قديم 2010-09-12, 10:00   رقم المشاركة : 8
معلومات العضو
be_fateh
عضو مجتهـد

الصورة الرمزية be_fateh

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Oh Really
Sounds Fantastic

قديم 2010-10-03, 14:18   رقم المشاركة : 9
معلومات العضو
abdelatif025
بائع مسجل (ج)

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

peace be upon you
realy that's good
murmuring it 's means mumbling
it's good words

قديم 2010-11-27, 04:35   رقم المشاركة : 10
معلومات العضو
homme-dz
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

الرجاء ايها الاخbe_fateh مساعدتي في ترجمة النص التالي الى اللغة الانجليزية ان امكن
النص:

كيف يتم التحكم في الجسيمات؟
للتحكم في الأشعة سوف يتم استخدام 7000 مغناطيس فوق العادي! والهدف منها تركيز حزمة الجسيمات للحصول على التصادم المطلوب داخل المسرع وسيتم تبريد هذه المغناطيسات .والهدف من التبريد الحصول على التوصيل فوق العادي للتيار الكهربائي، و ذلك بهدف الحصول على مجال مغناطيسي عالٍ جدًا.
أجهزة معاونة
عند نقطة التصادم يحتاج الباحث إلى أنواع من المجسات وهي أجهزة كبيرة الحجم تقوم بتسجيل الجسيمات الجديدة الناتجة من التصادم بالإضافة إلى الكمبيوترات الضخمة لإجراء الحسابات والتحليلات المعقدة، والتعامل مع الكم الهائل من البيانات ولإعادة تمثيل عملية التصادم, وستنتج كمية هائلة من البيانات تقدر بما يوازي 7 أضعاف كل المعلومات المتوافرة في كل مكتبات الجامعات الأمريكية! أو ما يساوي ارتفاع 20 كيلومترًا من السي دي، التي يخزن بها البيانات! هذا الكم الهائل من البيانات يحتاج إلى كمبيوتر قدرته تكافئ قدرة 70000 كمبيوتر من أسرع الكمبيوترات الشخصية المتوافرة حاليا
الانفجار العظيم داخل المختبر
هل يستطيع الإنسان خلق الأجواء، التي كان عليها الكون منذ الثواني الأولى لبدء الخلق؟
وفق نظرية الانفجار العظيم بعد الانفجار بزمن صغير جدًا تكونت الجسيمات الأولية وهذه الجسيمات لا يمكن الحصول عليها إلا باستخدام طاقة هائلة وهذا ما يوفره مسرّع سيرن. لهذا السبب يمكن دراسة الانفجار العظيم من هذا التصادم على أساس أنه نموذج مصغر للانفجار العظيم الذي أدى إلى هذا الكون الواسع. قد يُطرح سؤال: ما الهدف من هذا المشروع مع كل هذه المبالغ المبذولة؟ أليس صرفها في مجال آخر أجدى للإنسانية
يقول أحد العلماء: أنا أعتقد أن البحث عن معلومات جديدة، التي تشبع الفضول هي على القدر نفسه من الأهمية للبحث في حل مشكلة محددة تواجه الإنسان. يضرب مثلاً على ذلك بقوله: إن الأسباب التي تجعلنا نملك الكمبيوتر هذه الأيام ليس بسبب أننا فجأة وجدنا أنفسنا نحتاج إلى الكمبيوتر فاخترعنا الكمبيوتر، ولكن يرجع السبب إلى أننا كنا نبحث في تطوير الرياضيات لحساب الجسيمات الناتجة في التفاعلات النووية في الثلاثينيات من القرن الماضي. ونتيجة لهذه الحاجة تطورت أجهزة الكمبيوتر وكنتيجة ثانوية لتلك الأبحاث حصلنا على هذا التطور الهائل في صناعة الكمبيوتر!
و لك مني كل الشكر , دم

قديم 2010-12-22, 14:52   رقم المشاركة : 11
معلومات العضو
fedoia
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

Icon24 I hope you

How tocontroltheparticle?</SPAN>

To control the radiation will be the use of magnets above the normal 7000 and the aim of the focus particles pack to get the desired collision in the accelerator will be cooling the magnets. The aim of the cooling to get over the normal conduction of electrical current and in order to obtain the magnetic field is very high.
Auxiliaries</SPAN></SPAN>
At the</SPAN> point of collision requires the researcher to the types of sensors is large-sized devices to register new particles resulting from collisions in addition to large computers to perform calculations and analysis of complex. And</SPAN> dealing with large volumes of data and re-representation of the collision, and will produce an enormous amount of data, estimated *****alent to 7 times all the information available in university libraries of America!. Or equal to a height of 20 km from the CD, which stores the data! This</SPAN> vast amount of data needs to a computer *****alent to the capacity of its 70,000 computers of the fastest PCs available today.</SPAN>
Big Bang</SPAN>in thelaboratory</SPAN>
Can the man was created in the atmosphere; it was in the universe since the first seconds of the beginning of creation?
According to</SPAN> the theory the Big Bang explosion after a time formed very small elementary particles and these particles cannot be obtained only by using the enormous energy and this is what is provided by the CERN accelerator. </SPAN> For this reason, it can study the Big Bang of the collision on the basis that a scale model of the Big Bang that led to this wide universe. May pose a question: What is the purpose of this project with all these payments made? Alice spent in another area more useful for humanity.
One of</SPAN> the scholars say: "I think that the search for new information, to satisfy curiosity is equally important to look at solving a specific problem facing mankind. Cites the example of</SPAN> saying: The reason that we have the computer these days is not because we suddenly found ourselves need a computer so we made a computer, but due to the fact that we were looking at the development of mathematics to calculate the resulting particles in nuclear reactions in the thirties of the last century.</SPAN> As a result</SPAN> of this need has evolved computers and as a result of secondary research that we got this tremendous development in the computer industry!</SPAN></SPAN>
اتمنى ان اكون قد قدمت لك المساعدة

موضوع مغلق

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
explain

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 21:31

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)