YOUNG BLOOD. Insert 039 - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Literature

English Literature Short stories, novels and poems...

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

YOUNG BLOOD. Insert 039

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2023-10-09, 19:28   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
AbuHossam
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية AbuHossam

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي YOUNG BLOOD. Insert 039

Jonathan followed Angela to Mona's room. She was awake and Si was holding her hand while sitting on a couch next to Mona's bed. Tears rolled down from Jonathan's eyes when he see how Mona was looking. He noticed alot of changes from her. He ran to hug her so tight, she helped him to wipe his tears.

"I'm so sorry Mona, I'm sorry for being so reckless... this is all my fault, i shouldn't have taken you with me to Hawaii, I'm sorry baby", said Jonathan crying even more.

"no it's not your fault babe, we all knew a day like this would come but we didn't know that day will be now, you did nothing wrong, I'm just surviving on this earth and I've been surviving for a long time now, my time to rest has finally come", said Monalisa smiling.

The room was filled with tears. Simon got out and went to the bathroom and cried even more. He was so mad, not mad at anyone but mad at the fact that Monalisa was soon going to die and leave him like his parents did. He was so sad he's gonna be left alone. He went back to the room after freshening up. He found Mona drinking her made by her bestfriend. They were laughing since Mona was creating jokes to keep them laughing so they can stop stressing about her plus she hated people feeling pity for her.

When she was done with her coffee, Si asked Angela to help Mona take a shower so she can apply ointment to her dry skin. Simon and Jonathan were left alone and they decided to go play FIFA at the living room. They were also having a gent talks. Simon was asking Jonathan about how he felt about Mona and everything that happened to Hawaii. But Jonathan was scared to tell Si that he slept with her because he knew he would receive some hot slaps.

After Mona's shower Angela prepared dinner and they all ate. Angela and Jonathan went home after dinner since it was getting late. When Jonathan got home he found his father and brother sitting at the living room, Wade was watching soccer while his dad was reading a newspaper. They could see something was up with him.

"what's wrong with you?", asked dad.

"it's nothing dad", said Jonathan shaking his head.

"you're a terrible liar, you don't look okay, since morning you've been in a bad mood", said dad.

"fine... it's just that my girl is sick", he said.

"the vampire?", asked Wade with his mouth wide opened.

"fuck you", he said throwing a pillow to Wade.

"I'm just kidding bro, sorry to hear that", said Wade.

"I'm sorry son", said dad.

to be continued...

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 06:39

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)