My encounter with a ghost! - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Literature

English Literature Short stories, novels and poems...

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

My encounter with a ghost!

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2022-12-29, 12:30   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
AbuHossam
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية AbuHossam

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي My encounter with a ghost!

*Continuation....

Driver please stop, I said quickly.

" You wan drop, and you no drop when that girl drop. I am not stopping until I get to the next bus stop. The driver said angrily.

She forgot something with me, please stop let me quickly give it to her, I begged, but the driver never stopped until we got to the next bus stop.

"You go come down abi make we dey go" the conductor said, when we got to the next bus stop.

I angrily got down from the bus, cu*rsing.

What type of problem is this one, I should be heading home to rest now only for this lady to come and spoil my plans, I ranted while some people passing by stared at me like someone loosing her mind.

" Eyahh, na so e dey take start" a passerby said and I glared at him angrily.

Na your mama head e go start oloshi, I cur*sed and he turned back to show me his middle finger. "F*u.c*k you"

And I gave him my five fingers back, " Waka" rolling my eyes at him.

After the mild drama, I started walking back to where the glowing lady dropped, when a thought suddenly came into my mind.

What is in this bag? I asked myself.

I looked around and saw a closed container store under a big tree. I walked quickly to stand between the container store and the tree, to have a little bit of privacy but some people still kept trying to see what I was doing.

I paid them no attention and faced my business, I checked the leather bag and saw a tied black nylon in it.

What could be inside this nylon, I wonder.

I went ahead to untie the nylon and I almost fainted in shock.

I saw a huge amount of money in the nylon and a piece of note at the top.

I looked at the note and I saw a phone number and a name written on it "Iko-ojo my love"

Who is Iko-ojo, I wondered, does the money belong to him? It must be pass 30 minutes since Mrs glowing dropped, will I still meet her there?

Should I even return this money?

My rent is almost due, and I still have to send money to my sick mother and my younger ones in the village and we are still at the second week of the month. I am owing mama leti money for the foodstuffs I bought at her shop since last week.

And I still have to pay my Contribution money this week, and I can't dodge it because I have already collected the contribution money.

Did God just send me a helper?

These were all the thoughts that were going through my mind while I stared at the money greedily.

At the end, the greedy nature, I never knew I had won over my good nature.

*** To be continued....

اقتباس:
By: Safiya T Idris

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 10:30

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)