Love story.. so nice - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Literature

English Literature Short stories, novels and poems...

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

Love story.. so nice

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2022-08-13, 11:44   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
AbuHossam
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية AbuHossam

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي Love story.. so nice

I meet my gf in Aug, 6 2019 she was a grade 12 (senior high) at that time. And I was grade 11, to be honest I don't feel anything liked love for the first I meet her. And even though I don't loved her, I continued to Court her. And after 1 month of pursuing she said yes and we became a couple. And when she was graduated she applied in a callcenter company.

Before she apply I support her everything that I can do. She don't have a cellphone at that time so I let her borrowed my cp and even give her a money. she was crying, because her family can't support her needs so that I lend her a hand and helped her to get a job.

I was so happy when she was passed and became a callcenter agent. And that time I was struggling also because my family don't support me. But at that time she have a job, but she never ask me if I'm ok and what she may helped me.

But it's ok for me. I know that she was so stingy. And she loved money so much, and she changed she became a cold person. And she don't have time to spend in me . And I ask her if there's anything going on and she always said .

No there's not, after that I broked up with her and go to my friend's house to stayed over while finding a job. And after 3 days she posted in her ******** that theres a guy who she was falling Inloved with...

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
love story

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 15:07

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2023 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)