My Dark Skin Tone - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > Members writings

Members writings Members creative essays, poems and prose..

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

My Dark Skin Tone

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2022-07-14, 11:58   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
AbuHossam
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية AbuHossam

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي My Dark Skin Tone

Everyone turned and looked at me, I was so beautiful, with my dark skin tone, highlighted makeup, red lipstick that was matching with my heels, the dress was sitting on my small curvecious body, small stomach and it had a slit from down almost in d the middle of my dark thigh.

Glan stood there, shocked, drooling with his hand on the head.

His brother the one we once visited and his wife said same time"you see what we told you family, Glan has bought home Miss universe. I smiled at them, my man came take my hand from his sister and walked me to that separated chair, kissed my forehead hugged me, and whispered "Anna u the most beautiful full woman I've ever met" and sat me down.

Thy started to sing me a happy birthday song to me,made a wish. Glan grandmother prayed for us. The party started, nice music and we ate delicious food. While we were dancing and eating Glan asked the dj to stop the music bcos he wanted to say something. Again my mind raced and asked myself I wonder what his secretive man up to again. "helo family, I would like to introduce my girlfriend Anna Khumalo to you, she's the woman of my dreams, so if anyone wants to give her something, like present bcos I have a big present to give her" so everyone who bought me presents came forward,this family was like my second family, as in family I never had. After Avery one has presented thier presents, Glan went down on his knees and started to say another speech. Anna my African queen can u please take this promise ring, I promise you, I will never leave ur sight, I will respect your body, your wishes and your dreams until you finish university. Can you please please accept my request

I said Yes I will make you happy, he took my right and slide a slim silver with a diamond ring on my finger, he explained that he's putting on my right hand because it's not an engagement ring but a promise ring,he kissed my hand. And again he hand me a small gift bag. I opened it it was another voucher

Also, Read here:
Each day is a new day
Not anymore.. #Shortstory

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 11:01

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)