Pleaaaaaaase Help Me - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > Requests Section

Requests Section Requests for translation and research papers...

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

Pleaaaaaaase Help Me

موضوع مغلق

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2014-09-18, 17:03   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
الساعية للتفوق
عضو مجتهـد

الصورة الرمزية الساعية للتفوق

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي تم ترشيح إجابة مفضلة Pleaaaaaaase Help Me

Salam Alaikoum all !
Hello!

i want to improve my English l anguage level after the secondary studies ?? how can i do that knowing that i'm studying a scientific domaine,,,,so How ?

waiting for your replies !!!!

Thank you Allll

آخر تعديل نارينا 2015-05-15 في 01:20.
أفضل جواب - كتبه محمد أمين _
Wa alaykum salam,

To become pretty descent English:

First, you should learn the grammar. There are plenty of resources to do that. Try this one, or this one, for instance.

Second, you have to constantly enrich your vocabulary. Whenever you stumble upon a new word, you go and look for its meaning. You can also play some vocabulary games from time to time.

Last, but not least, you should practice, a lot! You should start reading interesting books, blogs, etc. You should start listening to some interesting talks (with subtitles), podcasts, etc. (And not movies as suggested by others here, because movies contain lots of music and nudity) . You should start speaking it with friends . And you should also start writing essays in English.
Though, don't expect yourself to become as good as native speakers in a short amount of time, but if you keep these habits, you will witness a huge improvement as time passes

Hope it helps!
قديم 2014-09-19, 15:13   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
algeria 03
عضو نشيط

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

salam ilikum
watch movies and try to understand it with out reading the subtitles, read a novel, or just yous school book

قديم 2014-09-20, 00:36   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
Bouchra mimi
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية Bouchra mimi

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Yeah i totally agree , i mean watching movies really help

Read books , short stories

N best of luck , if u need anything we r here

قديم 2014-09-22, 14:24   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
الساعية للتفوق
عضو مجتهـد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة bouchra mimi مشاهدة المشاركة
yeah i totally agree , i mean watching movies really help

read books , short stories

n best of luck , if u need anything we r here
اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة algeria 03 مشاهدة المشاركة
salam ilikum
watch movies and try to understand it with out reading the subtitles, read a novel, or just yous school book
i will try to do that ,,,,,thank you so much for answring ,,allah yjaziikoum khir

قديم 2014-09-25, 15:18   رقم المشاركة : 5
معلومات العضو
محمد أمين _
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية محمد أمين _

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Wa alaykum salam,

First, you should learn the grammar. There are plenty of resources to do that. Try this one, or this one, for instance.

Second, you have to constantly enrich your vocabulary. Whenever you stumble upon a new word, you go and look for its meaning. You can also play some vocabulary games from time to time.

Last, but not least, you should practice, a lot! You should start reading interesting books, blogs, etc. You should start listening to some interesting talks (with subtitles), podcasts, etc. (And not movies as suggested by others here, because movies contain lots of music and nudity) . You should start speaking it with friends . And you should also start writing essays in English.
Though, don't expect yourself to become as good as native speakers in a short amount of time, but if you keep these habits, you will witness a huge improvement as time passes

Hope it helps!

قديم 2014-09-26, 22:42   رقم المشاركة : 6
معلومات العضو
الساعية للتفوق
عضو مجتهـد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة محمد أمين _ مشاهدة المشاركة
Wa alaykum salam,

Hope it helps!

َAllah yjaaaaaaziik khiiiir ,,ja3alahu Allah fi mizan 7assanatek ...Thank you

قديم 2014-12-03, 08:43   رقم المشاركة : 7
معلومات العضو
ASMA.RAK
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Hi everyone for me i advise you to practice a lot of conversation ( to break the ice first because if you start with grammar and vocabulary you will get sick, confused and fed up very soon)Mny websites are available on the internet for free you can try this website engvid.com it is really helpful ,so you can find many topics like speaking, grammar and others with different teachers (Rebecca is my favourite )
I highly recommend it
Good luck

قديم 2014-12-03, 09:31   رقم المشاركة : 8
معلومات العضو
sunshine2013
عضو مميّز

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Salam alikom, me too I really want to improve mu English, thanks for your advices

موضوع مغلق

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
pleaaaaaaase

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 01:24

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)