back to school's memories - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Club > English for Fun

English for Fun Have fun with jokes, riddles and games...

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

back to school's memories

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2012-02-10, 16:25   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
SiliaOnly
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

17 back to school's memories

salem

I have been watching a video on youtube, and I liked the subject relevant to the 4 most funniest and weired things that happened to us during all our schooling

if you want to dig up your old school memories you are the most most welcome

here my funniest memories

I have called my teacher mum when I was 10 years old and all the class laughed at me include the teacher it was embarassing
I have once get zero in history and geography it hurted me too much
when I was 6 years old my first year to school I have stolen a pen from the boy who was sitting beside me, his name is fares and he haven't doubt me
In my last year in high school I lost four point in science test only because I have written by mistake N instead of C of carbon I don't know why I wrote N it hurted me too much

قديم 2012-02-10, 20:09   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
7med
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية 7med

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

salem silia thank you for your contribution in my topics
I am too old for your question over here but I will do my best, those events aren't funny but I was marked by when I was young

I got a full grade in math when I was in my first year at high school I can't forget it
I have never liked teachers and I always do excepting sport teacher
I missed my first lesson at university to see student play basketball
I remember a day when the door of classroom get blocked we had math and our short teacher bowed and start to watch from the key's hole of the door apparently she is used to do it
(: silia you make me rememeber the nice time

قديم 2012-02-11, 00:05   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
CANIM
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية CANIM

إحصائية العضو

Wink

I have written the name of football team in the back of my tablia at high school with red nail polish not because I was supporting that team but because it was his favorite team
at high school I wrote a love letter for my friend and he loves her more
I loved my french teacher at university and it was hard to attend his lessons I was afraid that he will hear my heartbeat
I was the best handball player in girl's team and all the boys in my class congratulate me

قديم 2012-03-02, 22:50   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
zucchero
عضو جديد

الصورة الرمزية zucchero

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

I remmber the stupidest boy in my high school class when he was the only one who brings frog for science lesson
I remmebr in primary school that I have slapped a very bad boy who is now a big thief I
I was always struggling and quarling with bad boys at primary school they were used to tell me na7ekmek berra but they never hit me

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
back, memories, school's

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 23:34

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)