emergency please entre i need a help - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > Requests Section

Requests Section Requests for translation and research papers...

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

emergency please entre i need a help

موضوع مغلق

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2013-07-31, 02:44   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
ღ.¸¸.عهد الاصدقاء.¸¸.ღ
عضو مجتهـد

الصورة الرمزية ღ.¸¸.عهد الاصدقاء.¸¸.ღ

إحصائية العضو

Exclamation تم ترشيح إجابة مفضلة emergency please entre i need a help

assalam alaikoum my dears i wish that Alluh keep all of you in safe Hello every body thank you for being interesting may be the title was horrible any way am a new student in the teching's high school generaly am not sure about the translation ( l ecole superieur des prof d'englais de bouzeriah)
i want to ask about the level and the concerning the modules thats will be learned there and the essentiel books if there are and i thank you so much accept my sincer salutation (mino)

أفضل جواب - كتبه Hillin
و عليكم السلام

First of all, I’d say « congratulation for your success », and wish you best of luck in ur studies

Well, these’re the modules for the 1 st year English students, and for both( secondary school/middle school teachers):

10modules:

Grammar( conf 3) ; “ type of sentences, all the tenses, models, adjectives vs adverbs, conjunctions and so on

Writing (conf 3); the use of grammar, paragraphs

Reading Techniques (conf 2): texts and comprehensive tasks

Speaking and listening( conf 3): listen to dialogues, cassettes, and speaking through playing roles or discussing issues “social, educational etc……

Linguistics (conf 1); definitions, then De Saussure

Phonetics (conf 1) transcription “words and then sentences, intonation, and so on= it’s quite complicated module^^

Cultural studies (conf 1)

Arab (conf 1)

(Conf 1)مدخل الى علم التربية

Bi the way : ENS= teacher training school and not high teacher….

Advice: concentrate more on the five modules becoz those which we’d need most for the next years; grammar, writing, speaking/listening, reading and linguistics

You’re always welcome if you’ve any other questions

Feel free

Study hard “be both dependent & independent student”^^
رمضان مبارك

Best of wishes
قديم 2013-07-31, 10:28   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
Hillin
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية Hillin

الأوسمة
وسام التميز في منتدى الإنجليزية 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

و عليكم السلام

First of all, I’d say « congratulation for your success », and wish you best of luck in ur studies

Well, these’re the modules for the 1 st year English students, and for both( secondary school/middle school teachers):

10modules:

Grammar( conf 3) ; “ type of sentences, all the tenses, models, adjectives vs adverbs, conjunctions and so on

Writing (conf 3); the use of grammar, paragraphs

Reading Techniques (conf 2): texts and comprehensive tasks

Speaking and listening( conf 3): listen to dialogues, cassettes, and speaking through playing roles or discussing issues “social, educational etc……

Linguistics (conf 1); definitions, then De Saussure

Phonetics (conf 1) transcription “words and then sentences, intonation, and so on= it’s quite complicated module^^

Cultural studies (conf 1)

Arab (conf 1)

(Conf 1)مدخل الى علم التربية

Bi the way : ENS= teacher training school and not high teacher….

Advice: concentrate more on the five modules becoz those which we’d need most for the next years; grammar, writing, speaking/listening, reading and linguistics

You’re always welcome if you’ve any other questions

Feel free

Study hard “be both dependent & independent student”^^
رمضان مبارك

Best of wishes

قديم 2013-08-01, 18:51   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
ღ.¸¸.عهد الاصدقاء.¸¸.ღ
عضو مجتهـد

الصورة الرمزية ღ.¸¸.عهد الاصدقاء.¸¸.ღ

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

I dont know how should i thank you but be sure to get a supplication i wish the best of the best of the best for you thanx a lot for this usfule informtion i hope that we learn more and more from eath other

موضوع مغلق

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
emergency, entre

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 04:51

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2023 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)