Ethics in business - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > منتديات التعليم الثانوي > منتدى تحضير شهادة البكالوريا 2024 > منتدى تحضير شهادة البكالوريا 2024 - لشعب آداب و فلسفة، و اللغات الأجنبية > قسم اللغات الأجنبية

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

Ethics in business

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2011-03-30, 12:27   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
silina star
عضو جديد

الصورة الرمزية silina star

إحصائية العضو

Mh47 Ethics in business

ETHICS IN BUSINESS
Bribery is a form of corruption. It is the offering and receiving of any item of value; money property or advantage, its aim is to influence the action of any official. This unethical practice has become so widespread that it’s difficult to get rid of it. Therefore, governments must do their best to eradicate it first, a well implemented system of law should be implemented in order to prevent bribery, also, and bribers must be punished severely so that they will become examples for the others. In addition, companies have to sign commitment contracts which they promise not to break the law .fur there more, work of public officials, must be inspected regularly in order to ensure that they don’t receive any bribe. I Think that when regulatory controls are strict, official are afraid of committing such offences. However, when thy feel that no one is controlling their action, they will commit more and more crimes.
To sum up, I would say that no nation will develop or prosper if it doesn’t fight this dangerous phenomenon urgently .also I wish all citizens contributed in this battle so as to eradicate all forms of corruption.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-03-30, 16:59   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
haneen
عضو مجتهـد

الصورة الرمزية haneen

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

thanks for this good paragraph
about bribery

essem7ili sweet 7abbit nzid 3la mawdho3ek

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-03-30, 18:13   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
haneen
عضو مجتهـد

الصورة الرمزية haneen

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Education in Algeria

Education in Algeria is free of any charge, but private schools are authorised by the law. It is also compulsory under the constitution. All Algerian schools are mixed sex. The academic year starts in September and ends in June for southern regions and July for the other parts of the country with two 15 days break in December and March.

The educational system is structured as follows: the pre-school, the primary school, the middle school, the tertiary is the secondary school and at last comes the university level. At five years old, the Algerian children go to the pre-schools which are generally close to their houses. At the age of six, they often start their primary education in the same school. At the end of this stage pupils should take a final exam to be able to move to the middle school where they fulfil their four years of study. Later on, they should sit for another exam called the “BEM” that they must pass for admission to secondary education which begins at age 15 and ends when students take the baccalaureate examination before they proceed to one of the universities, state technical institutes, or vocational training centres which fall under the responsibility of the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research, as well as by institutes run by other ministries. The specific degrees awarded are determined by the field of study, not the institution. The Ministry of Higher Education approves the curriculum, which is standardized for each field of study. Algerian institutions also award graduate degrees in most fields in which a Licence or DES is awarded

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-03-30, 18:28   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
haneen
عضو مجتهـد

الصورة الرمزية haneen

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

corruption

Corruption is a dangerous social phenomenon which can undermine the development and well being of a country this is why we must combat it with our might( power ).what would i do if were elected a president ؟

If i were elected a president of this country , i would pass severe laws to punish corrupt people in onder to protect honest citizens from their wrong doings.

More over ,tax evasion should be punished severely as it constitutes a serious threat to the existence of the nation is projects since most of them are dependent on the collection of taxes.

Then , I think that work , being the most valuable richness of the country ,should be rehabilated .If i were elected president .I would do my best to reconcile our countrymen with work .

Last but not least ,I would appoint honest , hard working ,and sincer civil servants who are ready to sacrifice themselves for the welfare of their people.

To conclude,to combat corruption effectively, I would use all powers.All means,all people of different parties as soon as possible before it is too late and the sooner ,the bette

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-03-31, 10:13   رقم المشاركة : 5
معلومات العضو
LATAOUI MABROUK
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية LATAOUI MABROUK

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Tanksssssssssssssss

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-03-31, 10:56   رقم المشاركة : 6
معلومات العضو
amel999
عضو مجتهـد

الصورة الرمزية amel999

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

thanks a lot of

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-04-01, 10:04   رقم المشاركة : 7
معلومات العضو
haneen
عضو مجتهـد

الصورة الرمزية haneen

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

plz li 3andou kech paragraph yektebha hna

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-04-01, 10:17   رقم المشاركة : 8
معلومات العضو
manel de annaba
عضو نشيط

الصورة الرمزية manel de annaba

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

thanks .......................

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-04-01, 10:53   رقم المشاركة : 9
معلومات العضو
شيماء13
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية شيماء13

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

شكرا جزيلا بصح بغيت نسقسيكم منين بتوهم اسكو اسلوب الخاص فالتعبير ولا نقلتوهم ؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-04-01, 13:07   رقم المشاركة : 10
معلومات العضو
haneen
عضو مجتهـد

الصورة الرمزية haneen

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

khti chayma yakhi lmouhim jebna w lakan lgiti kechma khata'e sa7ih madabiya hannouna
l7asoul 7abba ta3erfi ana n9alethoum bach nfidkoum bihoum

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-04-01, 15:49   رقم المشاركة : 11
معلومات العضو
sousoumadridista
عضو مجتهـد

الصورة الرمزية sousoumadridista

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

merciiiiiiiiiii..thnkSsSs..yarabé twafkana bac 2011

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-04-13, 18:55   رقم المشاركة : 12
معلومات العضو
haneen
عضو مجتهـد

الصورة الرمزية haneen

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

peaaaaaase guys ...where's ur paragraphs

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-09-12, 15:36   رقم المشاركة : 13
معلومات العضو
cilina.malak
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية cilina.malak

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

raw3aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-09-12, 21:02   رقم المشاركة : 14
معلومات العضو
takwa§zineb
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية takwa§zineb

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

thanx my sister

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-02-19, 21:26   رقم المشاركة : 15
معلومات العضو
chaima benoise
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية chaima benoise

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

merciiiii bcppp allah yahfdekkk w yf9akk inchalhh

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
business, ethics

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 19:30

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)