Please help me ...enter - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > Requests Section

Requests Section Requests for translation and research papers...

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

Please help me ...enter

موضوع مغلق

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2010-11-03, 21:24   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
نريمان2011
عضو مجتهـد

الصورة الرمزية نريمان2011

إحصائية العضو

Hot News1 تم ترشيح إجابة مفضلة Please help me ...enter

please i need the help to do this project of english .
the subject is about nobel peace prize winners in /2006-2010/
it will include
-a checklist of the nobel peace prize winners from the last years /2006-2010 /
-two or three short biographies about two nobel peace prize winners with two or three short statements of their acheivement
-a list of potential candidates for the nobel peace from algeria and abroad for next year
-two or three short biographies and statements about their achievments.
-fineally conclution
please help me hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllp
freinds by yours help i will get a good mark
ii hope this

أفضل جواب - كتبه sarahmmmm
Yunus, Muhammad 2006

Obama, Barack 2009

Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) 2007

Gore, Albert Arnold (Al) Jr. 2007

Grameen Bank 2006

Ahtisaari, Martti 2008

MARTTI AHTISAARI

2008 Nobel Peace Prize Laureate

for his important efforts, on several continents and over more than three decades, to resolve international conflicts.
Background
Born: June 23, 1937
Place of birth: Viipuri, Finland
Nationality: Finland
Biographical highlights:
1965 Joined the Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Finland in its Bureau for International Development Aid
1968 Married Eeva Irmeli Hyvarinen
1973-1977 Finland's ambassador to Tanzania, Zambia, Somalia and Mozambique
1977-1981 United Nations Commissioner for Namibia
1984-1986 Under-Secretary of State in charge of International Development Cooperation in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Finland
1987-1991 United Nations' Under-Secretary-General for Administration and Management
1989 UN Special Representative heading the United Nations Transition Assistance Group (UNTAG)
1989 Received OR Tambo award for "his outstanding achievement as a diplomat and commitment to the cause of freedom in Africa and peace in the world"
1994-2000 President of Finland
2000 Founded Crisis Management Initiative, an independent, non-profit organisation that innovatively promotes and works for sustainable security
2000 Inspector of the IRA's arms' dumps
2003-2005 UN Special Envoy for the Horn of Africa
2005 Facilitated the peace process between the Government of Indonesia and the Free Aceh Movement in 2005
2005-2008 Special Envoy of the Secretary-General of the United Nations for the future status process for Kosovo (UNOSEK)
2008 Recipient of the UNESCO Felix Houphouet-Boigny Peace Prize
2008 Recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize

BARACK OBAMA

2009 Nobel Peace Prize Laureate

for his extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between peoples
Background
Born: August 4, 1961
Place of birth: Hawaii, United States
Nationality: United States
Biographical highlights:
1983 Graduates from Columbia University, Political Science, BA
1991 Graduates from Harvard Law School, Juris Doctor (J.D.)
1992 Marries Michelle Obama
1997-2004 Illinois State Senator
2005-2008 U.S. Senator
2008 Elected 44th President of the United States
2009 Recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize

MUHAMMAD YUNUS

2006 Nobel Peace Prize Laureate
for their efforts to create economic and social development from below
Background
Born: June 28, 1940
Place of birth: Chittagong, Bangladesh
Nationality: Bangladesh
Education:
Dhaka University, Bangladesh, BA (Economics), 1960
Dhaka University, Bangladesh, MA (Economics), 1961
Vanderbilt University PhD (Economics), 1969
Biographical highlights:
1972 Returns to Bangladesh as Professor of Economics at the University of Chittagong
1974 Pioneered the idea of Gram Sarker (village government)
1975-1989 Director of the Rural Economics Program
1976 Founded Grameen Bank
1978 Received the President's award for Tebhaga Khamar (a system of cooperative three-share farming)
1994 Recipient of the World Food Prize
1995 Recipient of the Freedom Prize
Quotes
One day our grandchildren will go to museums to see what poverty was like. (5 May 1996, The Independent)
Book Store

i am still looking for their statements
if i find something i ll send it ok?
thanks
goodnight
قديم 2010-11-04, 17:21   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
fadila16
عضو نشيط

الصورة الرمزية fadila16

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Nobel Prize in Literature

Rene - Francois - Armand پrodom (1839-1907), French poet and essayist, was the first won the Nobel Prize in Literature, in 1901, "in recognition of Bsloppe poetic, which reflects the ideal-Semitism and the perfection of art and a rare meeting of the qualities of heart and mind." Accord Nobel Prize in Literature each year by the Swedish Academy, for any author from any country to have a According to Alfred Nobel, "the production of more business magnificence of the tendency of perfect", work in this way refers to the work of the author as a whole, however, the actions of individuals remember and is hailed by the sometimes academic Swedish decide who will receive the award each year, and announce the person chosen in early October of each year. The first choice for the Nobel Prize in literature, the latest sensation in her native country, Sweden, where the word idealisk means the idealistic doctrine of the perfect and ideal ideal, in the early years the Commission decided to Swedish Commitment to sense the closest of Nipalusip, leaving the international writers such as Leo Tolstoy, Henrik Ibsen did not win the prize , probably because they are not "idealistic" belong to the doctrine of perfect enough, in later years the word changed to become more rational and liberal, and the prize delivered as the path argument is always that way. for the work of a worthy and the remaining selection of academic still generates controversy, especially for the selection of people who are overwhelmed, such as Dario For 1997 and Elfriede Jelinek in 2004, the Nobel Prize is not the only criterion for concessional literary works and the remaining value of work, critics of the award to indicate that many of the prominent writers did not get the prize, and did not even nominate her

قديم 2010-11-04, 17:21   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
fadila16
عضو نشيط

الصورة الرمزية fadila16

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

The announcement of the Nobel Prize in Literature in 2008, the Swedish Academy, Stockholm. Every year sent the Swedish Academy requests for nomination to elected to the Nobel Prize for Literature. Members of the Academy, members of the academies of literature and societies, professors of literature and tongues, one of obtaining the award previously, and the heads of organizations the book allows them to choose candidates. Self-nomination is not allowed. And about fifty are accepted view of the thousands of requests each year, these proposals must be received by the Academy by the first of February. Where these applications are tested and only five are accepted by the summer, after examination and test them from the Nobel Committee, months of fighting spent in review the work eligible for election. In October of that year the Committee members do vote, and a member of winning more than half classified as the holder of the Nobel Prize, and the same procedure with all the other branches of nominations for the Nobel, and appointed Amomaalmarchin remain a secret for a fiftieth year. But some of them became known. Paljaizpttraouh private funds since launch, but now stands at ten million Swedish kronor. The winner also gets a gold medal and the Nobel diploma, and be invited to lecture during the award ceremony on the tenth of December of the same year, in Stockholm.

قديم 2010-11-04, 17:47   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
نريمان2011
عضو مجتهـد

إحصائية العضو

Mh47

is not as i want exactlly i mean u dont fellow the conditions which i put it but thank u very much my sister i never forget your try
you are the best

قديم 2010-11-06, 14:04   رقم المشاركة : 5
معلومات العضو
karl_wolf1
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Dr. Mohamed ElBaradei
Dr. Mohamed ElBaradei is the Director General of the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA), an intergovernmental organization that is part of the United Nations system. He was appointed to the office effective December 1, 1997, and reappointed to a third term in September 2005.
Dr. ElBaradei was born in Cairo, Egypt, in 1942. He earned a Bachelor´s degree in Law in 1962 at the University of Cairo, and a Doctorate in International Law at the New York University School of Law in 1974. He began his career in the Egyptian Diplomatic Service in 1964. From 1974 to 1978 he was a special assistant to the Foreign Minister of Egypt. In 1980 he left the Diplomatic Service to join the United Nations and became a senior fellow in charge of the International Law Program at the United Nations Institute for Training and Research. From 1981 to 1987 he was also an Adjunct Professor of International Law at the New York University School of Law.
In October 2005, Dr. ElBaradei and the IAEA were jointly awarded the Nobel Peace Prize for efforts "to prevent nuclear energy from being used for military purposes and to ensure that nuclear energy for peaceful purposes is used in the safest possible way." In addition, he has received multiple other awards for his work. These include the International Four Freedoms award from the Roosevelt Institute, the James Park Morton Interfaith Award, and the Golden Plate Award from the Academy of Achievement. Dr. ElBaradei is also the recipient of a number of honorary degrees and decorations, including a Doctorate of Laws from New York University and the Nile Collar - the highest Egyptian decoration.
Dr. ElBaradei is married to Aida Elkachef, an early childhood teacher. They have a daughter, Laila, a lawyer in private practice, and a son, Mostafa, a studio director with a television network, both of whom live and work in London, England.

For other people named Jimmy Carter, see Jimmy Carter (disambiguation).
James Earl "Jimmy" Carter, Jr. (born October 1, 1924) served as the 39th President of the United States from 1977 to 1981 and was the recipient of the 2002 Nobel Peace Prize, the only U.S. President to have received the Prize after leaving office. Before he became President, Carter served two terms as a Georgia State Senator and one as Governor of Georgia, from 1971 to 1975,[2] and was a peanut farmer and naval officer.
As president, Carter created two new cabinet-level departments: the Department of Energy and the Department of Education. He established a national energy policy that included conservation, price control, and new technology. In foreign affairs, Carter pursued the Camp David Accords, the Panama Canal Treaties, the second round of Strategic Arms Limitation Talks (SALT II), and returned the Panama Canal Zone to Panama.
Throughout his career, Carter strongly emphasized human rights. He took office during a period of international stagflation, which persisted throughout his term. The final year of his presidential tenure was marked by the 1979 takeover of the American embassy in Iran and holding of hostages by Iranian students, an unsuccessful rescue attempt of the hostages, fuel shortages, and the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan.
By 1980, Carter's popularity had eroded. He survived a primary challenge against Ted Kennedy for the Democratic Party nomination in the 1980 election, but lost the election to Republican candidate Ronald Reagan. On January 20, 1981, minutes after Carter's term in office ended, the 52 U.S. captives held at the U.S. embassy in Iran were released, ending the 444-day Iran hostage crisis.[3]
After leaving office, Carter and his wife Rosalynn founded the Carter Center in 1982,[4] a nongovernmental, not-for-profit organization that works to advance human rights. He has traveled extensively to conduct peace negotiations, observe elections, and advance disease prevention and eradication in developing nations. Carter is a key figure in the Habitat for Humanity project

قديم 2010-11-09, 17:14   رقم المشاركة : 6
معلومات العضو
نريمان2011
عضو مجتهـد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

hey freinds where are u i have many time waite the help .....but no more until now

i know there are 2 help me i thank them but they dont fllow my coditions....................pleade this project it is very important help me sooooooooooooon

قديم 2010-11-11, 20:46   رقم المشاركة : 7
معلومات العضو
sarahmmmm
عضو مميّز

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Hahahahahaaaaaaa
do u ask for help and put some conditions for the ones who might help uuuu
come on
why don't u just check and surf here and there and get a good mark and be happy with it

just kidding
lol

good luck

قديم 2010-11-11, 20:47   رقم المشاركة : 8
معلومات العضو
sarahmmmm
عضو مميّز

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Say instructions it is much better than conditions

قديم 2010-11-12, 09:37   رقم المشاركة : 9
معلومات العضو
نريمان2011
عضو مجتهـد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

ok instructionnnnn so what .....i mean where is the help

قديم 2010-11-12, 17:38   رقم المشاركة : 10
معلومات العضو
ikram95
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية ikram95

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

i don't know

قديم 2010-11-12, 21:27   رقم المشاركة : 11
معلومات العضو
sarahmmmm
عضو مميّز

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Yunus, Muhammad 2006

Obama, Barack 2009

Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) 2007

Gore, Albert Arnold (Al) Jr. 2007

Grameen Bank 2006

Ahtisaari, Martti 2008

MARTTI AHTISAARI

2008 Nobel Peace Prize Laureate

for his important efforts, on several continents and over more than three decades, to resolve international conflicts.
Background
Born: June 23, 1937
Place of birth: Viipuri, Finland
Nationality: Finland
Biographical highlights:
1965 Joined the Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Finland in its Bureau for International Development Aid
1968 Married Eeva Irmeli Hyvarinen
1973-1977 Finland's ambassador to Tanzania, Zambia, Somalia and Mozambique
1977-1981 United Nations Commissioner for Namibia
1984-1986 Under-Secretary of State in charge of International Development Cooperation in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Finland
1987-1991 United Nations' Under-Secretary-General for Administration and Management
1989 UN Special Representative heading the United Nations Transition Assistance Group (UNTAG)
1989 Received OR Tambo award for "his outstanding achievement as a diplomat and commitment to the cause of freedom in Africa and peace in the world"
1994-2000 President of Finland
2000 Founded Crisis Management Initiative, an independent, non-profit organisation that innovatively promotes and works for sustainable security
2000 Inspector of the IRA's arms' dumps
2003-2005 UN Special Envoy for the Horn of Africa
2005 Facilitated the peace process between the Government of Indonesia and the Free Aceh Movement in 2005
2005-2008 Special Envoy of the Secretary-General of the United Nations for the future status process for Kosovo (UNOSEK)
2008 Recipient of the UNESCO Felix Houphouet-Boigny Peace Prize
2008 Recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize

BARACK OBAMA

2009 Nobel Peace Prize Laureate

for his extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between peoples
Background
Born: August 4, 1961
Place of birth: Hawaii, United States
Nationality: United States
Biographical highlights:
1983 Graduates from Columbia University, Political Science, BA
1991 Graduates from Harvard Law School, Juris Doctor (J.D.)
1992 Marries Michelle Obama
1997-2004 Illinois State Senator
2005-2008 U.S. Senator
2008 Elected 44th President of the United States
2009 Recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize

MUHAMMAD YUNUS

2006 Nobel Peace Prize Laureate
for their efforts to create economic and social development from below
Background
Born: June 28, 1940
Place of birth: Chittagong, Bangladesh
Nationality: Bangladesh
Education:
Dhaka University, Bangladesh, BA (Economics), 1960
Dhaka University, Bangladesh, MA (Economics), 1961
Vanderbilt University PhD (Economics), 1969
Biographical highlights:
1972 Returns to Bangladesh as Professor of Economics at the University of Chittagong
1974 Pioneered the idea of Gram Sarker (village government)
1975-1989 Director of the Rural Economics Program
1976 Founded Grameen Bank
1978 Received the President's award for Tebhaga Khamar (a system of cooperative three-share farming)
1994 Recipient of the World Food Prize
1995 Recipient of the Freedom Prize
Quotes
One day our grandchildren will go to museums to see what poverty was like. (5 May 1996, The Independent)
Book Store

i am still looking for their statements
if i find something i ll send it ok?
thanks
goodnight

آخر تعديل السَّحابة البيضاءْ 2013-06-16 في 14:24.
قديم 2010-11-12, 22:07   رقم المشاركة : 12
معلومات العضو
نريمان2011
عضو مجتهـد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Thank u very much sister

قديم 2012-10-28, 17:59   رقم المشاركة : 13
معلومات العضو
ماروكو رورو
عضو مجتهـد

الصورة الرمزية ماروكو رورو

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

THE PEACE
Peace is commonly understood as the absence of hostility, or the existence of healthy or newly-healed interpersonal or international relationships, safety in matters of social or economic welfare, the acknowledgment of equality and fairness in political relationships and, in world matters, peacetime; a state of being absent of any war or conflict. Reflection on the nature of peace is also bound up with considerations of the causes for its absence or loss. Among these potential causes are: insecurity, social injustice, economic inequality, political and religious radicalism, and acute racism and nationalism.
From the Anglo-Norman pas , and meaning "freedom from civil disorder", the English word came into use in various personal greetings from c.1300 as a translation of the biblical terms pax (from the Vulgate) and Greek eirene, which in turn were renderings of the Hebrew shalom. Shalom, cognate with the Arabic "salaam", has multiple meanings: safety, welfare, prosperity, security, fortune, friendliness. The personalized meaning is reflected in a nonviolent lifestyle, which also describes a relationship between any people characterized by respect, justice and goodwill. This latter understanding of peace can also pertain to an individual's sense of himself or herself, as to be "at peace" with one's own mind attested in Europe from c.1200. The early English term is also used in the sense of "quiet", reflecting a calm, serene, and meditative approach to the family or group relationships that avoids quarreling and seeks tranquility — an absence of disturbance or agitation.
The Nobel Peace Prize is one of the five Nobel Prizes bequeathed by the Swedish industrialist and inventor Alfred Nobel.
Nominations are considered by the Nobel Committee at a meeting where a short list of candidates for further review is created. This short list is then considered by permanent advisers to the Nobel institute, which consists of the Institute's Director and the Research Director and a small number of Norwegian academics with expertise in subject areas relating to the prize. Advisers usually have some months to complete reports, which are then considered by the Committee to select the laureate. The Committee seeks to achieve a unanimous decision, but this is not always possible
While world peace is theoretically possible, some believe that it is impossible to achieve.
The plausibility of world peace tacitly relies on the assumption of rational agents that base their decisions on future consequences, which is not self-evident
If peace is defined as the absence of hostility, violence and conflict, world peace would imply a worldwide end to violence and thus to institutions which rely on threats of violence to sustain their existence. It follows that there could be no law enforcement, because force is a form of violence. Without law enforcement, there could be no laws, except those which everyone voluntarily agrees to follow. Finally, there could be no governments of the type that rely on threats of violence to collect taxes, maintain their borders, or govern their citizens. Considered in this light, world peace goes beyond the cessation of nation-state warfare and calls for dramatic changes in most of the political institutions familiar to people worldwide.
NOBEL PEACE PRIZE WINNERS OVOR THE PAST TEN YEARS
1999 Médecins Sans Frontières
Switzerland "in recognition of the organization's pioneering humanitarian work on several continents
2000 Kim Dae Jung
South Korea
"for his work for democracy and human rights in South Korea and in East Asia in general, and for peace and reconciliation with North Korea in particular"[
2001 United Nations Kofi Annan Ghana
"for their work for a better organized and more peaceful world"
2002 Jimmy Carter United States
"for his decades of untiring effort to find peaceful solutions to international conflicts, to advance democracy and human rights, and to promote economic and social development"[
2003 Shirin Ebadi Iran
"for her efforts for democracy and human rights. She has focused especially on the struggle for the rights of women and children
2004 Wangari Muta Maathai Kenya
"for her contribution to sustainable development, democracy and peace"
2005 International Atomic Energy Agency
Austria "for their efforts to prevent nuclear energy from being used for military purposes and to ensure that nuclear energy for peaceful purposes is used in the safest possible way"
Mohamed ElBaradei Egypt
2006 Muhammad Yunus Bangladesh
"for advancing economic and social opportunities for the poor, especially women, through their pioneering microcredit work"
2007 Grameen Bank Bangladesh Al Gore
United States "for their efforts to build up and disseminate greater knowledge about man-made climate change, and to lay the foundations for the measures that are needed to counteract such change"
2008 Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change Switzerland
Martti Ahtisaari Finland
"for his important efforts, on several continents and over more than three decades, to resolve international conflicts"
2009 Barack Obama United States
"for his extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between peoples."
BIOGRAPHIES ABOUT THREE NOBEL PEACE PRIZE WINNERS
Yasser Arafat (24 August 1929 in Cairo–11 November 2004) was a Palestinian leader. He was Chairman of the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO), President of the Palestinian National Authority, and leader of the Fatah political party, which he founded in 1959. Arafat spent much of his life fighting against Israel in the name of Palestinian self-determination. Originally opposed to Israel's existence, he modified his position in 1988 when he accepted UN Security Council Resolution 242.
Arafat and his movement operated from several Arab countries. In the late 1960s and early 1970s, Fatah faced off with Jordan in a brief civil war. Forced out of Jordan and into Lebanon, Arafat and Fatah were major targets of Israel's 1978 and 1982 invasions of that country. He was "revered by many Arabs," and the majority of the Palestinian people, regardless of political ideology or faction, viewed him as a freedom fighter who symbolized their national aspirations. However, he was "reviled by many Israelis" and described "in much of the West as the world's number one terrorist" for the attacks his faction led against civilians.
Later in his career, Arafat engaged in a series of negotiations with the government of Israel to end the decades-long conflict between that country and the PLO. These included the Madrid Conference of 1991, the 1993 Lolso and the 2000 Camp David Summit. His political rivals, including Islamists and several PLO leftists, often denounced him for being corrupt or too submissive in his concessions to the Israeli government. In 1994, Arafat received the Nobel Peace Prize, together with Yitzhak Rabin and Shimon Peres, for the negotiations at Oslo. During this time, Hamas and other militant organizations rose to power and shook the foundations of the authority that Fatah under Arafat had established in the Palestinian territories.
In late 2004, after effectively being confined within his Ramallah compound for over two years by the Israeli army, Arafat became ill, fell into a coma and died on 11 November 2004 at the age of 75. While the exact cause of his death remains unknown and no autopsy was performed, his doctors spoke of idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura and cirrhosis.
Barack Hussein Obama born August 4, 1961) is the 44th and current president of the United States. He is the first African American to hold the office, as well as the
first president born in Hawaii. Obama previously served as the junior United States Senator from Illinois from January 2005 until he resigned after his election to the presidency in November 2008.
Obama is a graduate of Columbia University and Harvard Law School, where he was the president of the Harvard Law Review. He was a community organizer in Chicago before earning his law degree. He worked as a civil rights attorney in Chicago and taught constitutional law at the University of Chicago Law School from 1992 to 2004.
Obama served three terms in the Illinois Senate from 1997 to 2004. Following an unsuccessful bid for a seat in the U.S. House of Representatives in 2000, Obama ran for United States Senate in 2004. During the campaign, several events brought him to national attention, such as his victory in the March 2004 Democratic primary election for the United States Senator from Illinois as well as his prime-time televised keynote address at the Democratic National Convention in July 2004. He won election to the U.S. Senate in November 2004.
He began his run for the presidency in February 2007. After a close campaign in the 2008 Democratic Party presidential primaries against Hillary Clinton, he won his party's nomination. In the 2008 general election, he defeated Republican nominee John McCain and was inaugurated as president on January 20, 2009. On October 9, 2009, Obama was awarded the 2009 Nobel Peace Prize.
Shirin Ebadi (born 21 June 1947) is an Iranian lawyer, human rights activist and founder of Centre for the Defence of Human Rights in Iran. On October 10, 2003, Ebadi was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize for her significant and pioneering efforts for democracy and human rights, especially women's, children's, and refugee rights. She was the first ever Iranian, and the first Muslim woman to have received the prize.
Since receiving the nobel prize Ebadi has lectured, taught and received awards in different countries, issued statements and defended people accused of political crimes in Iran. She has traveled to and spoken to audiences in India, the United States, and other countries; released her autobiography in an English translation; participated in the Nobel Women's Initiative along with five other Nobel Laureates.
In April 2008 she told Reuters news agency that Iran's human rights record had regressed in the past two years. and agreed to defend Baha’is arrested in Iran in May 2008.
In April 2008 Ebadi released a statement saying: "Threats against my life and security and those of my family, which began some time ago, have intensified," and that the threats warned her against making speeches abroad, and defending Iran's minority Baha'i community.
In December 2008, Iranian police shut down the office of a human rights group led by her. Another human rights group, Human Rights Watch, has said it was "extremely worried" about Ebadi's safety
A LIST OF POTENTIAL CANDIDATES FOR THE NOBEL PEACE PRIZE FROM ALGERIA
THE ALGERIAN PRESIDENT ABDELAZIZ BOUTEFLIKA
of reasons of putting an end to the Ethiopia-Eritrea bloody conflict and using his diplomatic skills in putting an end to a long war between Iraq and Iran.
His most important contribution, was bringing peace and reconciliation to the people of Algeria and through awarding him the 2008 Nobel Peace Prize the Nobel Committee would be supporting and strengthening the peace process in Algeria.
LOUIZA HANNOUN
Of reasons of protection the worker's rights in Algeria and the world by her democratic experiences and its efforts as an unofficial body to formulate the general principles of the science of international law .And for the interesting of women as a member of the society
HOW THEY CAN MAKE PEACE IN THE WORLD
World peace is not a utopian dream -- it is within our grasp.
Wars are caused by conflicting ideas on what is acceptable national behaviour. The urge to exert national will and protect perceived rights, however irrational, ... is a powerful emotion. Wars begin in the minds of men.
For world peace, the upper brain must be in control
World peace is an ideal of freedom, peace, and happiness among and within all nations and/or peoples. World peace is a Utopian idea of planetary non-violence by which nations willingly cooperate, either voluntarily or by virtue of a system of governance which prevents warfare. Although the term is sometimes used to refer to a cessation of all hostility among all individuals, world peace more commonly refers to a permanent end to global and regional wars with future conflicts resolved through nonviolent means.

هاهو المشروع كاااااااااااااااااااااااااااملا
بالتوفيق

موضوع مغلق

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
...enter

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 22:38

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2023 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)