Can you help me please? - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > Requests Section

Requests Section Requests for translation and research papers...

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

Can you help me please?

موضوع مغلق

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2015-02-05, 18:29   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
kawa nadir
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية kawa nadir

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي لم يتم ترشيح اجابة مفضلة Can you help me please?

I was playing a game which is RolePlay = like the real life, So to join a faction you need to apply, So when I was writing my application they found grammar mistakes I cant found them please help me.

These are the two sections which they have found mistakes on them:

Hello, My name is Kawa Nadir, I'm 25 years old , I was born on 4 January 1990 in Los Santos All-Saint Hospital, I was and I still living alone in Jefferson Motel, My father's name is Akram Kawa, He was a Los Santos police department member, And my mother's name is Alicia, She was a San Andreas National Guard member, my parents were working hard to make me happy, And make me legal man too who love's his country, In 2000 I was watching TV with my parents I saw there too many stuffs about the Medical, Then At that time I imagined I'm Medical Guy.

In the age of the 20 I Got my diploma, And I was searching for a job at that moment, My first job was a Bodyguard, People really need vests for protection, But in the last years I noticed a lot of things which were negative, Deaths and kills, The gang wars become bigger,The Police can not arrest all the robbers, It was the Saddest year in Los Santos, The paramedic does not answer to the 911 calls, They won't risk their lives to save Those who need help (injured guys), After 3 days I joined Taxi company, And after a month of working there I leave it because they haven't given me my paycheck, After few months I become a Lawyer, All prisoners was loving me because I'm working with cheapest prices, And I do all my best to free the Oppressed from the jail.

In the age of the 23 I Got permission from the LSPD to sell legal weapons like the Colt 45, But That job wasn't A good job for me because nobody buys light weapon, So here I Rejoined the Taxi Company, And there I met new new members who loves me and loves their job, But unfortunately they all leave the Company, After 3 days I do the same, I leave Taxi Company too, That is the reason for my deciding to apply for the SAFMD after a few days.

My Personality: I'm a very friendly and helpful guy, I am someone who can be trusted, I'm active, A good citizen, Comedian guy, I hate to be lazy, I respect people, I don't like insulting people, I Carry orders commander, I'm legal man, simple guy.

and here too

I want to join the SAFMD because it is my dream in my life, And the SAFMD is the most joined faction in San Andreas, My friends Hadi Trache and Adel Med Trache has invited me to join this faction, But it was not the only reason, From few days ago I have seen Medical Department Save guys from dying around Los Santos And the Fire Department Put out the fire from many places around Los Santos too And the last one was Saving the LSPD Headquarters of combustion, I liked their job, And now I'm applying for it, And I hope That you can accept me in your faction.

آخر تعديل نارينا 2015-05-15 في 00:50.
قديم 2015-02-06, 10:20   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
نارينا
عضو متألق

الأوسمة
أفضل عضو في الخيمة أفضل موضوع في القسم العام 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة kawa nadir مشاهدة المشاركة
I was playing in a game which is RolePlay = like the real life, So to join a faction you need to apply, So when I was writing my application they found grammar mistakes I cant found them please help me.

This is the two sections which they have found mistakes on them:

Hello, my name is Kawa Nadir, I'm 25 years old . I was born on January 4 th , 1990 in Los Santos All-Saint Hospital. I was and I am still living alone in Jefferson Motel. My father's name is Akram Kawa, he was a Los Santos police department member, and my mother's name is Alicia.She was a San Andreas National Guard member. My parents were working hard to make me happy, and make me legal man???? What do you mean?? too who love's his country, In 2000, I was watching TV with my parents when I saw there too much stuff about the Medical care. Then At that time, I imagined I'm a Medical Guy.
Dear Nadir . Let's start correcting the mistakes step by step ....

آخر تعديل نارينا 2015-02-06 في 11:38.
قديم 2015-02-06, 12:09   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
نارينا
عضو متألق

الأوسمة
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
I was playing in a game which is RolePlay = like the real life, So to join a faction you need to apply, So when I was writing my application they found grammar mistakes I cant found them please help me.

When I was 20, I Got my diploma, And I was searching for a job at that moment. My first job was a Bodyguard, people really need vests / jackets for protection.. B
ut in the last years, I noticed a lot of things which were negative, Deaths and kills, fighting gangs....The Police can not arrest all the robbers, It was the Saddest year in Los Santos, The paramedic does not answer the 911 calls, They won't risk their lives to save Those who need help (injured guys). After 3 days, I joined Taxi company, and after a month of working there I left it because they did not give me my paycheck. After few months, I became a Lawyer, All prisoners loved me because I'm working with the cheapest commission,.And I do all my best to free the Oppressed from the jail.
Good lucK ( part 2)

قديم 2015-02-06, 12:40   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
نارينا
عضو متألق

الأوسمة
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:

At the age of 23, I got permission from the LSPD to sell legal weapons like the Colt 45, but That job wasn't A good one for me because nobody buys light weapons / guns, so that I Rejoined the Taxi Company.There I met new members who love me and like their job. Unfortunately they all left the Company. After 3 days I did the same, I left Taxi Company, too. That is the reason why I decided to apply for the SAFMD after a few days.

Morally , I'm a very friendly and helpful guy. I am someone who can be trusted.I'm active,a good citizen, having a sense of humor , I hate to be lazy, I respect people. I don't like insulting them I am a very loyal and faithful man

and here too

I want to join the SAFMD because it is my life dream .The SAFMD is the most joined faction in San Andreas.My friends Hadi Trache and Adel Med Trache have invited me to join it, but it was not the only reason.A few days ago, I saw Medical Department members save some guys life around Los Santos. The Fire Department shot fire from many places around Los Santos too.The last one was Saving the LSPD Headquarters of combustion, I liked their job, and now I'm applying for it
I hope that you can accept me in your faction.

Sincerely ,
yours

Dear Nadir ..

Now on ... you need to respect ponctuation / capitalization rules

Never depend on the linking word " and" to convey all your ideas ...

If you have any comments ... we are at your service

Be safe!!

قديم 2015-02-06, 16:32   رقم المشاركة : 5
معلومات العضو
kawa nadir
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Thank you very much and don't think that is real it is just a fake in game if you want see it check that site https://www.gta-sarp.com

قديم 2015-02-06, 21:38   رقم المشاركة : 6
معلومات العضو
نارينا
عضو متألق

الأوسمة
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
Thank you very much and don't think that is real it is just a fake in game if you want see it check that site https://www.gta-sarp.com
All we have been doing was fake?? !!!

You really tired me out Mr . Nadir

Good luck any way !!

قديم 2015-02-10, 20:54   رقم المشاركة : 7
معلومات العضو
kawa nadir
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

It is not a fake i swear

قديم 2015-02-10, 20:55   رقم المشاركة : 8
معلومات العضو
kawa nadir
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

the paragraph wasn't about real life it is a "fake life" in game that's all.

قديم 2015-02-14, 19:17   رقم المشاركة : 9
معلومات العضو
نارينا
عضو متألق

الأوسمة
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
the paragraph wasn't about real life it is a "fake life" in game that's all.

I got you

Now harm done!! It's Ok !!

موضوع مغلق

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
please?

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 22:31

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2023 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)