SCARED – Extract 055 - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Literature

English Literature Short stories, novels and poems...

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

SCARED – Extract 055

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2023-04-30, 15:31   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
AbuHossam
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية AbuHossam

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي SCARED – Extract 055

Time was flying man, Skai was getting the support she needed. Antony's mother, Mrs Davis hated Skai with her whole heart especially when she heard about Antony might be the father of her unborn baby. She thought that Skai has also taken this "slut life" from Vinolia. Mrs wouldn't even look at Skai for dearly life, she was always praying that the baby's shouldn't be Antony's because if the baby will belong to her son she won't be the part of the baby's life. This would break Antony's heart since his mother would always remind him about it everyday.

Mrs Carpenter? She never stopped loving Skai. She did understood that Skai was still a young girl and as teenagers they make mistakes. She understood that what Skai did might be a mistake or maybe she wasn't even thinking right. Crystal was still hating on Skai, she never forgave Skai even though Theodore forgave Skai. Skai would go to the Carpenter's for lunch or even for dinner. Theodore noticed that Crystal was still hating on Skai so he decided to talk to her about it. He knocked on her door.

"come in", said Crystal.

She was laying on her bed busy playing games on her laptop.

"sorry to disturb you sis but can we talk?", asked Theodore.

"no... I'm busy", said Crystal.

"oh come on it's serious", said Theodore.

"if it's about your slut, Skai then I'm not interested", said Crystal rolling her eyes.

"you know I've always loved Skai", said Theodore.

"yes and she broke your heart, she don't love you she loves him, i mean they grew up together so you should back off", said Crystal.

"that's not true, Skai feel remorseful for what she did with Antony and she's trying by all means to love us at the same time for the sake of the baby, what if Skai is carrying my baby? I always feel different when I'm around her, not because i love her but because i can feel the baby's presence too, so please do me a favour by asking for her apology for what you did once, you might become the baby's aunty soon", said Theodore.

"that's not fair", said Crystal pouting her lips with her arms crossed to her chest.

"it is, do it for me then, please", begged Theodore.

"fine, i will", said Crystal.

اقتباس:
to be continued...
in – TwitterLover in solo.to

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 00:22

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2023 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)