What are your favorite go-to budget recipes for the work week? - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Club

English Club Discussions and debate about life, news and events..etc

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

What are your favorite go-to budget recipes for the work week?

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2023-09-02, 20:25   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
AbuHossam
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية AbuHossam

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي What are your favorite go-to budget recipes for the work week?

The Question:
I’m running out of ideas in the kitchen

What did people say?

⇒ Katie: Do you have an instant pot? I have a bunch of whole plant food based salt free cheap instant pot meals. I just add beans for even more protein. Cauliflower bisque and potatotoullie are my two regulars so far. Wild rice, japonica black rice, or brown rice *****d in salt free or low sodium veggie broth. I also have a lentil recipe my husband made from scratch that is salt free refined sugar free and whole plant food based with a ton of ingredients and is very much delicious and cheap to make. So, if you want cheap, completely healthy whole plant food based meals, let me know!

⇒ Emma: Mashed potatoes- chop up potatoes and boil until soft, add heavy whipping cream, butter, and any spices. My husband craves them.

Butter noodles- **** pasta, add a butter sauce with whatever spices you want.

You can do a lot with noodles and some sauce.

Grilled cheese.

⇒ Raven: Homemade Salisbury steak and mashed. Crockpot jelly meatballs. Chorizo and eggs in a corn tortilla with cotija cheese and sometimes salsa verde. I make my own salsa verde and freeze the rest!

⇒ Earl: I have been eating salads every day and **** a bunch of chicken every Sunday. Lasagna, spaghetti, pot roast, soup, casserole, stews, tacos, fajitas, chicken and pastry are all good for making a lot and reheating. If anyone is looking for budget, bulk low carb recipes let me know. It’s been my lifestyle for 10 years now.

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
budget, recipes

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 22:04

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)