Hard Wife Of America - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Literature

English Literature Short stories, novels and poems...

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

Hard Wife Of America

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2022-07-17, 17:04   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
AbuHossam
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية AbuHossam

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي Hard Wife Of America

"Its been a week since I came back from America, how will I tell them? she is already in the plane landing to South Africa, what about Mercy?? she has been good to my family and they are all in love with her beside the fact that she is a good soul she is...

"Nichole" he was distracted from his deep thoughts by a soft voice as an angel

"Dinner is ready"

"Thank you Mercy" she was standing by the door looking beautiful in her long dress her big brown eyes suites her, her long brown hair made her an angel and the smile she wears in her face makes her a princess her humbleness and kindness says all about her personality

"Wow I didn't expect this number of people" feeling very happy and pleased

"Yes my son all these people are here for you"* says an old lady he calls granny she is still beautiful in her old age her long grey hair and her vintage dress looks good on her she is still very fresh as if she is not in her 70's

Just after the dinner

"I would like to take this moment and thank all friends and family for coming,I feel so blessed and special"

"Yes you are special my son"

"Thank you granny"

"I think this is the right time for me to announce this..."

"Say it son granny is all ears"

"Thanks again granny" still wondering how he will say it he knows very well that his family will not going to like this, that's why he didn't tell them about it from the start but now he's worry is more on Mercy the young lady has been good and faithful for the past six years with a false hope in her heart

Yes Mercy is good but too good for Nichole

"Ummh I'll start by saying America was good , the place is beautiful and the people are amazing...I met so many nice people and I worked with very good people even though there were ups and downs but I came out happy and healthy..

"Glory to God my son glory to God!"

"Thank you granny"

"Im officially married my wife will be here by tomorrow"

Awkward moment

اقتباس:
Good dinner got ruin
Also, read: My Dark Skin Tone

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
america, hard, wife

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 23:18

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)