your story with english - الصفحة 2 - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Club

English Club Discussions and debate about life, news and events..etc

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

your story with english

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2013-08-19, 23:38   رقم المشاركة : 16
معلومات العضو
Doo_down
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية Doo_down

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة .kiki مشاهدة المشاركة
ha! a story indeed! when i was lazy... i definitely would never write a reply that long.. so yay you! you're not that lazy after all!

u know very well that laziness can be beaten or defeated easly while doing things that u love (which r very few) & it's not that long it looks so cuz i didn't choose the font size properly ....

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-08-20, 22:17   رقم المشاركة : 17
معلومات العضو
خالد دردور
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

it's a long stoey

at middle school i was very bad in english
i started learned english in high school exactly in the 2nd year
now i ssudy english ******** at university
this year will be in the 2nd year inchalah
i hope that i will be contunue my study and work in this field

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-08-20, 23:29   رقم المشاركة : 18
معلومات العضو
medrobert
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية medrobert

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

hello my n is med do you know M ******** of arabe more dificult than ******** of english . english is important in your life

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-08-21, 15:45   رقم المشاركة : 19
معلومات العضو
Karim-Rap-4-Life
مشرف سابق

الصورة الرمزية Karim-Rap-4-Life

الأوسمة
العضو المميز لسنة 2013 وسام التميز في منتدى الإنجليزية المرتبة الثالثة 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Hello, Thanks for this thread,
Emm I started loving English when I was at BEF before BEM now, I loved it so much I was the teacher's favourite pupil hhhhh she told me to continue and study in the university but when I passed to the 1st year my interest on it started to collapse day per day till I BAC then I started learning it again but I was that hight level I was upper intermediate when I got my Bac I chose to study English and I got my level raised dramatically exactly in the 2nd year in teh university coz I was learning Grmmar by heart and also reading and communicating on Oral expression classes...........How I loved it I guess watching Black people movies and listening to English Rap and R&B yeah for sure.
.................................................. .................................................. .............
and sorry I want to draw your attention to a mistake in your topic
English is replaced with It in case it is an object I guess you know about this doesn't you and you got confused wether to choose Her or It, Her is used when the object is referring to a female (Human/ Animal)
It is used with stable things that got no life no breath no move you know like stone, wall, earth, ground, sky, pen ...etc
.................................................. .................................................. ...............

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-08-21, 16:24   رقم المشاركة : 20
معلومات العضو
نَازِكْ
عضو مميّز

الأوسمة
موضوع مميز وسام التميز في منتدى الإنجليزية 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

salam 3alykom
well thank you for the thread "first"
my storyyyyy
well when i was a child of 9 or 10 year i used to watch "power rangers" n "hana montana" so i was able to catch some words coz i'was hearing the word at the same time reading the arabic traduction n i remember that my first world was "over here"
then middle school i was a good student but i really wasn't care i used to care only about the score so my level decreased i n the 3rd year my teacher was a strange guy once he said for me that i'm 0000000 no i'm not so i worked hard to improve n i'm still learn
then in high school things have changed a lil bit i start to love english thanx to the encouragement of my teacher especially in writing he said that i have a special writing style the my second year was the best ever cus my sir was a great teacher better than the former one i used to spend hours in writing paragraphs he liked all what i wrote n he used to say that i'm great philo n that means alots form me n always pushes me to do my best n i 'm still learning every day
here or by watchin or by reading

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-08-21, 18:33   رقم المشاركة : 21
معلومات العضو
Doo_down
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية Doo_down

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Karim-Rap-4-Life مشاهدة المشاركة
e.
.................................................. .................................................. .............
and sorry I want to draw your attention to a mistake in your topic
English is replaced with It in case it is an object I guess you know about this doesn't you and you got confused wether to choose Her or It, Her is used when the object is referring to a female (Human/ Animal)
It is used with stable things that got no life no breath no move you know like stone, wall, earth, ground, sky, pen ...etc
.................................................. .................................................. ...............

they use "her" cuz they respect english & love it like a person .....like they r close friends

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-08-22, 11:28   رقم المشاركة : 22
معلومات العضو
أحمد بوفاريك
مشرف سابق

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Well, I enjoyed reading all your stories, every story is different than other.
My story with English it's a little bit different too.

It started when I was at my fourth grad of primary school, I was 10, in our town -Boufarik- we had three schools they had some a unique experience and my old school -Oumu Salama- was one of them.
We had the choice to choose between French or English as a foreign lang_uage, so I want to my dad and I asked him about what I should choose, he told me look son, I can not choose for you, but I will help you to take the right choice, so he told me about French and how it's a limited lang_uage, just a few people who talk with it, and how English how it's an international lang_uage and how most people speak English, honestly I gave a whole conference, I can remember it, I was just ten

So I took my decision and I choosed my first foreign lang_uage as English , I thought I will be alone there, but we were about 37 students, we had the most lovely English teacher ever Miss Zhour, she was ... honestly I need so much time to explain how she was wonderful, and how she educated us before she taught us, she is amazing teacher, I never forget her.
I can not forget that lovely time, when I met new people and they ask me about school, and when they ask me about French, I answer them "I'm sorry I don't speak French" most of them asked me this question "why !! because they don't let you, right!!" - For people who don't know about the life at the 90's in Algeria, some places here in Algeria, some people they were not okay about learning foreign lang_uage, specially French, their reason is because foreigners are unbelieving people, so I know many people from my generation who didn't learn French for many years, some of theme they learned it until high school- returning to me now, well my answer about their question "why you don't speak French" it will be " because I speak English" you can not imagine the look at their faces, "a little boy as you can speak English ... wow that's amazing, you must be a genius, speak to me in English" well, I just say the usual "My name is Ahmed I'm ten, I live ..." they open their mouths and say "wow" we were kings, sometimes I pass by a coffee house or some public place, and they call me "hey boy come here ... speak to this person in English, I told him that you could but he didn't believe" so I say the usual magical words " Hello, my name is Ahmed I'm ten, I live ... bla bla bla" hahah great time anyway I can remember many things about English I have a looooooooooooooooong story with it, maybe next time I will tell you about something else.

May Allah bless you all,

Salam

آخر تعديل أحمد بوفاريك 2013-08-22 في 11:30.
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-08-22, 12:41   رقم المشاركة : 23
معلومات العضو
Karim-Rap-4-Life
مشرف سابق

الأوسمة
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Doo_down مشاهدة المشاركة

they use "her" cuz they respect english & love it like a person .....like they r close friends

Really, But I don't think native speaker do that about their mothertongue!

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-08-22, 12:52   رقم المشاركة : 24
معلومات العضو
Doo_down
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية Doo_down

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Karim-Rap-4-Life مشاهدة المشاركة
Really, But I don't think native speaker do that about their mothertongue!
I'm Not Sure but they do it with things that are dear to them like pets & personal stuff

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-08-22, 12:56   رقم المشاركة : 25
معلومات العضو
Karim-Rap-4-Life
مشرف سابق

الأوسمة
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة أحمد بوفاريك مشاهدة المشاركة

For people who don't know about the life at the 90's in Algeria, some places here in Algeria, some people they were not okay about learning foreign lang_uage, specially French, their reason is because foreigners are unbelieving people, so I know many people from my generation who didn't learn French for many years, some of theme they learned it until high school-

I know exactly what are you talking about, I guess it was not to forbid it all! it was to reduce using it Doesn't it........look now the mess we live in due to the French aaah I hate this....sometimes I just wonder why all that why they mess with our education sometimes ppl study in arabic in secondary school when they go to the university they find it in French and sometimes the contrary in some modules, Normally we study French as a foreign ******** not to use it in our daily life or in the administration

They don't give the Child in the primary school the opportunity to learn his mothertongue even and in 2nd year they teach him French what the hell is this when I remember this I lose my mind I guess they were right about this coz Algeria was going to be French one.......take a child from CEM and ask him to write a paragraphe in Arabic .....See the level
auogol said it .....we'll be back after 50 years
and they say 50 years of Independency hhhhhhhh I laugh at this too much we still independent culturally, Politiccally, Invisibally and Allah knows i'm neither that good at politic nor I love it but to see what happen I wonder why El3arbi ben mhidi is a myrtiar now is not to fight France and french
If he would be alive did he love French in primary schools from 2 nd grade!!!!! or french in everywhere!
If yes I'm reasonable If not yes I'm reasonable coz I'm sure

Thank you ^^ I liked your story

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-08-22, 13:03   رقم المشاركة : 26
معلومات العضو
Karim-Rap-4-Life
مشرف سابق

الأوسمة
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
I'm Not Sure but they do it with things that are dear to them like pets & personal stuff

I don't really know about this one , well pets I think we can replace them with her or him coz they're surving there is a soul on 'em

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-08-22, 13:32   رقم المشاركة : 27
معلومات العضو
Doo_down
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية Doo_down

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

originally we can't... but it's kind of new ... cuz they never refer to wild animals by he/she .... & when they meet someone else's pet they refer to it by "it" but when it will be familliar to them they'll start "personalisating"( i don't know if the words exists) it by calling it he/she there r no fixed rules abt it ... it just happens naturaly in dailly speaking

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-08-22, 23:08   رقم المشاركة : 28
معلومات العضو
♥إكْــــــرَامْ♥
عضو مميّز

إحصائية العضو

Icon24

Yep we all do have a story with it don't we XD .. here's mine if you can call it a story

When i was young i used to " borrow " my sister's mp3 and listen to her english songs ,

it didn't help me ( learn it ) but the lyrics got stuck in my head .. in other words , it helped my prononciation XD

Also , I watched movies in english ( Mbc 2 and action are actually useful for something :d )

and some of those english Tv shows in Mbc 3 ( that's so raven and other popular shows at that time XD ) and in a year or so i could speak it automatically

Not to mention reading stories online and so on .. it really helps with your vocabulary

so I guess the secret to becoming fluent in any languag' is to listen and understand .. this is after all the way we learned when we were young

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-08-23, 10:37   رقم المشاركة : 29
معلومات العضو
Hillin
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية Hillin

الأوسمة
وسام التميز في منتدى الإنجليزية 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

I really enjoyed reading everyone’s unique story, Thank you for sharing^^, er ..er.. My story is quite strange (weird experience) lol I didn’t show any interest in English, neither as a child nor as a middle school student , though my scores were often high I don’t know but what I remember is that at that time all my interest was directed toward French ^-^however, at secondary school, and when I was 2nd year student my Moroccan English teacher ask me to take my chair and go to the board then to sit in the front of my classmates, he told me that he would be the journalist and I have to play the role of “Kondiliza Rais”, as far as I remember I waz shy and kinda stressed at that time but I took it as a big challenge and I pretend her character though I hate her guts My teacher told me that “ I have very good accent and that my English is very good” , he was always encourage me. Honestly, I liked his support but still haven’t much interest on it. At my third year, everything changed when I met my English teacher Miss. Oukassi, she was really the kindest teacher I’ve ever seen, she was very cool and has very cute smile which makes every student feel comfortable before the lesson starts. I get inspired by her personality and her English impressed me when I succeeded in the baccalaureate exam I decided to study English in future though my family and my French teachers were trying to convince me to study French but all their efforts was useless coz I took my decision and studied English. Now, I’m graduate and when I came back home I noticed that my family show a huge interest in English and wanna know much more about it so I think I set my community ^^
At last, this is my story, and really pleased to share with you guys^^
Blessed Djomo3a
Regards

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-08-23, 18:09   رقم المشاركة : 30
معلومات العضو
Karim-Rap-4-Life
مشرف سابق

الأوسمة
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
originally we can't... but it's kind of new ... cuz they never refer to wild animals by he/she .... & when they meet someone else's pet they refer to it by "it" but when it will be familliar to them they'll start "personalisating"( i don't know if the words exists) it by calling it he/she there r no fixed rules abt it ... it just happens naturaly in dailly speaking

So useful thank you very very very much I was so sure about using (her/him) with pets but not about wild animals anyway Thank you again for the clarification coz I need it thank you ^^

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
english, story

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 18:43

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)