المشروع الاول في كتاب اللغة الانجليزية - الصفحة 3 - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > منتديات التعليم الثانوي > منتدى السنة الثانية ثانوي 2AS > المواد الادبية و اللغات

المواد الادبية و اللغات كل ما يخص المواد الأدبية و اللغات : اللغة العربية - التربية الإسلامية - التاريخ و الجغرافيا -الفلسفة - اللغة الأمازيغية - اللغة الفرنسية - اللغة الأنجليزية - اللغة الاسبانية - اللغة الألمانية

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

المشروع الاول في كتاب اللغة الانجليزية

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2009-12-03, 17:01   رقم المشاركة : 31
معلومات العضو
said2015
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

لكن اين الخاتمة اخي او اختي الكريم(ة)

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2009-12-07, 22:29   رقم المشاركة : 32
معلومات العضو
romio zaro
عضو جديد

الصورة الرمزية romio zaro

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

merciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2009-12-15, 20:58   رقم المشاركة : 33
معلومات العضو
زيدان إسلام
عضو مجتهـد

الصورة الرمزية زيدان إسلام

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

شكرا شكرا ربي يوفقك

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2009-12-15, 21:20   رقم المشاركة : 34
معلومات العضو
زيدان إسلام
عضو مجتهـد

الصورة الرمزية زيدان إسلام

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

شكرا شكرا ربي يوفقك

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2009-12-28, 11:10   رقم المشاركة : 35
معلومات العضو
atmania sonia
عضو جديد

الصورة الرمزية atmania sonia

إحصائية العضو

Hot News1 life in past

Around times, every one chooses his way of life, i.e.; some of them prefer the traditional one. However, others choose the modern as the easier one.
* In a long way, we find a grandfather and a grand mother walking in the street.
- Grandmother: oh! Dear, life is completely changed, look! Many things new.
- Grandfather: yes, honey, this is life. …… . Oh, my god!!
- Grandmother: what, what is wrong?
- Grandfather: look at that girl!
- Grandmother: yes,(She talks with the girl) : oh, daughter, what is wrong with you?
- Girl: what, what are you speaking about? You both
- Grandfather: what happen to you? Where is all the respect?
- Girl: what? Why are you looking at me?
- Grandmother: we are speaking about your clothes, daughter
- Girl: oh, yes, it is nice, isn't it? It is the most modern and expensive.
- Grandmother: you call these, clothes, why don't you wear Hijab, Gandoura, long skirts…
- Girl: wait, wait, what is Gandoura, are you crazy? We are in 2009 not in 130, ha-ha, look guys ha ha ha.
- Girl’s friend: sorry, but what are you speaking about? Gandoura, Hijab, it's so strange, would you explain, please?
-Grandmother: no, are you joking?
- Girl’s friend: not at all, but it's the first time that I heard of all of these.
- Grandmother: oh! Dear, in our time we used to wear M'laya like this.
* And she shows to her
We used to wear ever Hijab, Djebba at that, women wear, and Kouftan, Scarves, Echarps, and ….
- Girl: that's so amazing, mother never wears ever of those, also, and she never says to me that there are clothes such as what you called before.
- Grandma: oh! Dear, don't worry, this is you modern life.
* While they are talking two boys come.
- Boy: oh! Are we travelling around time?! We are in 1830 or 1954, answer me, ha ha ha …
- Boy’s friend: no, neither 130 nor 1945, we are in the antiquity century, ha ha ha
* They come into the two ladies
- Boy: what are you wearing, grandpa?
- Grandfather: you are asking me, you don't know them? Don’t say yes?
- Boy’s friend: I saw many old people wearing like you, but I wanted every time to know its names.
- Grandfather: so, I wear Burnous with Chech. I think that your father wear like that, doesn't he?
- Boy: sincerely, no. he wear trousers, suites,
- Grandfather: I can show you many traditional clothes.
* The two girls interrupt their speech.
- Girl: grandma, grandma, I am sorry about what I said before; I want to know more about your time and your generation.
- Girl’s friend: and for me grandma, I mean girl what did they use to wear?
- Grandmother: they used to wear like their mothers; Gandoura, Djebba, Hayek, and others.
- Girl’s friend: I want to know more, more and more.
* So, the 2 old take the children to a place where they will show them other clothes.
* They show them all what they have told.
- Girl: oh! Grandma, this is so nice, my mother wears trousers, skirts, suites and a lot of things except those.
- Boy: and my father too, he wear classical and jeans trousers.
* A girl come to them and said:
- 2 nd girl: all of you talk just about clothes; trouser, Hijab. But, you forget shoes, how did they wear all what you tell without shoes, ha ha ha ha …
- Grandmother: for me (means women) we used to wear Cha3chabouna, Tarbaka, Chlaka and my husband used to wear…
* The old man interrupts her speech.
- Grandfather: let me continue honey! So, I used to wear classical shoes; Sebbat J'ha…
- Girl’s friend: nowadays, we wear cavaliers, sandals, rocks,
- Boy’s friend: for me, I wear sports shoes and father wear classical ones.
* An other girl come and says:
- 3 re girl: you talked about either past or present. But, how will the future looked as?
- All members: laughing
* Some of the members come and wear as these old persons, and others stay as they are.
- Grandfather: stay as you are and gather.
* The narrator stands between the past and the present, and said:
< How will our future looked as: like our grandparent’s style (means come back to past style) or stay as now, as how the new generation do, or we'll invent a new fashion and new style, who know? Maybe?

Grandma tells me!
Have you ever seen me?
Wearing M'laya, Hayek oh, you can't see
No, I am more than free
I am flying in century that you never see
I am always as busy as bee
Sewing clothes for he and she
Now, can you hear me?
Saying few words would you agree?
Would you want to be happy?
Wearing Kachabia and Burnous maybe
No, I am too and too sorry
You are in modern city
Of new jeans, skirts, tell me
Is it comfortable as it was be?
Because, now sure, there, you want to be
But, believe don't be worry
According to god's mercy

Clothes around times
People around times have a lot of changes which take place in their habits , that is to say , each country have its changes. So, how did people use to live without all technologies, and what did they use to eat, to wear, and ever to spend their free times? So in this project we will talk about clothes around times
Accordingly, people in past used to wear different types of clothes: for women used to wear M’laya, M'lahef, Jebba, Hayek , scarves, Echarps, .etc. and for men; they used to wear Burnous, that made of wool and camels hair, Kachabia, large trousers and others. These styles are used to wear in past. But, in present is a very different thing because we find the majority of Algerian people wear the modern fashionable clothes such as: t-shirt, jeans, and sports shoes. Whereas, some of them prefer wearing classical clothes because they like to stick to their traditions and I think that are the least percent of the majority of people.
Finally, if we talk about future predictions in clothes , we will say that we may invent a new fashion , or we may come back to our parents style, or we may stay as we are that is to say we will keep our style of nowadays.
To conclude, I will finish my speech by saying that although we have all the technologies in our life today because of the progress of technology in all the domains, our grandparents still keeps their traditions costumes, ways of life and habits. So, I think that we have to follow the right technology not every thing new we take it.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2009-12-28, 11:11   رقم المشاركة : 36
معلومات العضو
atmania sonia
عضو جديد

الصورة الرمزية atmania sonia

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

this is my project

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
المشروع, اللغة, الاول, الانجليزية, كتاب

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 06:31

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)