questionnaire i wish to be answered - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > Archives

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

questionnaire i wish to be answered

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2010-08-23, 16:24   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
KARIMA221
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي questionnaire i wish to be answered

is it right ?the english is not as difficult as french in learning ;if yeah what proves our bad level whereas quite opposite with french

قديم 2010-08-23, 17:10   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
ورد25
عضو مجتهـد

الصورة الرمزية ورد25

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

yeah i think that the english is easy to learn to andrstand it and to speak it not like frensh and this what i feel and i don't no why
but i love it

قديم 2010-08-24, 00:27   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
smart
مشرف سابق

الصورة الرمزية smart

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Hello sister
I can asure You that any l a n g u a g e is easy to learn ,You just have to have the will to
On the other hand English is much easier than french eventhough English is hard with pronounciation but it is sweet & I love it
take care

قديم 2010-08-24, 13:20   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
kmus
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة KARIMA221 مشاهدة المشاركة
is it right ?the english is not as difficult as french in learning ;if yeah what proves our bad level whereas quite opposite with french
Personaly, I find English ******** easier because you can express ideas with few words or idioms. The conjugation is simpler (few irregular verbs to learn, and few usual tenses to know). Maybe there is also less restriction in grammar. However, the vocabulary is rich , yet there are many composed words that you can understand, to some extent, by yourself
About our level, it could be considered bad, as it is, if we have been colonised by Britain like Egyptians. In addition, don´t forget that we can´t practice English in street and at home like French and we didn´t start learning English at an early age. Yet, all that said, I am amazed how fast youth are learning English thanks to Internet. I forsee that in few years educated algerians will master better and use often English than French.

قديم 2010-08-24, 15:09   رقم المشاركة : 5
معلومات العضو
conqueror
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية conqueror

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

and who doesn't love it ...?i

قديم 2010-08-24, 17:11   رقم المشاركة : 6
معلومات العضو
kmus
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة conqueror مشاهدة المشاركة

and who doesn't love it ...?i

I am diverting from the topic by asking the following question, if the topic writter don´t mind.
Could anyone tell us why he or she loves English? (Besides to answering the topic main question)

قديم 2010-08-24, 18:37   رقم المشاركة : 7
معلومات العضو
be_fateh
عضو مجتهـد

الصورة الرمزية be_fateh

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Well the proof is that we as being francophones we find it easy to speak french more than english
cause you do know that in our country as the latest surveys said 89% of the population do speak french
but for english the french ******** will influence us as the same for any other french speaker that would like to learn english we'll
us to speak almost any ********
*find some difficulties at first but we've got some advantage cause of the arabic ******** that unables

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
answered, questionnaire

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 04:37

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)