I'm looking for some feedback on my Query Letter. Does it make you want to read my book? - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > Members writings

Members writings Members creative essays, poems and prose..

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

I'm looking for some feedback on my Query Letter. Does it make you want to read my book?

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2023-05-02, 14:09   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
AbuHossam
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية AbuHossam

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي I'm looking for some feedback on my Query Letter. Does it make you want to read my book?

Do I reveal too much about the twists? Also any errors in sentence structure you see would be great too! Thank you!

Dear (Agent),

Spark, the first novel in The Elemental Series, follows Seventeen-year-old Maya Mayfield, a Water Elemental, who has spent her prominent youth years secluded in the mountains of the Oregon forest, far away from the war raging around the globe between Elementals and Commoners. That is until the Legion joins her community.

This story, where Netflix’s The Winx Saga meets ABC’s The Bachelorette, is a 112,000-word YA fantasy romance. Given your interest in fantasy, romance, magical realism, friendship, and humor - my book hits these themes beautifully - I know we would be a good fit.

Maya obediently follows all the strict rules, including never fraternizing with unmatched Legionaries, until she meets James. An unlikely friendship blooms, and just as she starts questioning everything she was raised to believe, her world shifts even more as she gets matched - sooner than expected - to two irresistible men perfect for her in every way. It's her duty to choose a match that will help her produce a generation of stronger Elementals to change the tide of the war.

Maya finds herself in a complicated love triangle with feelings for more than one man. She draws closer to James and his rule-breaking, but doesn’t know if she can trust him, especially after finding out that he's the brother of her best friend everyone thought was dead, which is only the beginning of his many secrets. Although, he’s not the only one hiding things. One of her matches that unveils a hidden truth about her past may not be the sweetheart he claims. She's faced with a choice of obedience and sacrifice or freedom and uncertainty while trying not to set her world on fire with newfound abilities.

I live in Oregon and am a stay-at-home mom to three young boys. When not chasing my boys around, I use every spare minute – when they are sleeping or preoccupied – to write the stories of my dreams.

I appreciate your time and consideration.

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
book, feedback, query letter

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 14:56

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)