why your pseudo - الصفحة 4 - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Club

English Club Discussions and debate about life, news and events..etc

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

why your pseudo

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2012-08-06, 17:47   رقم المشاركة : 46
معلومات العضو
Hillin
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية Hillin

الأوسمة
وسام التميز في منتدى الإنجليزية 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Hi Nina
How are you Friendita
How are you doing?l
R u still sleeping!!hehehe
Honey; I think u 've a hard work here ;is waiting for you;I mean look at the man just above my MSg'the previous messages'sure u'll understand me^^h
umm I guess it's kind of unruly man,.........;a trouble maker on ur page
hehehehehhe
Egnorance may bring result honey
anyway,let me back straight to our subject
well Nina;for sure it's not my real name It's a nickname my sisters gave to me,they tend to call me 'Helen'they do so coz They think that i look like an iranian Actress;nd from that time till now I'm helen at home
I just like to use my own touch therefore I wrote it Hillin instead
^^
this is the story behind my Nickname honey
ohhh
Thank you dear really I liked ur topic
keep in touch
c u soon

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-08-06, 19:10   رقم المشاركة : 47
معلومات العضو
amel nina
عضو مميّز

إحصائية العضو

Linkicon

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Hillin مشاهدة المشاركة
Hi Nina
How are you Friendita
How are you doing?l
R u still sleeping!!hehehe
Honey; I think u 've a hard work here ;is waiting for you;I mean look at the man just above my MSg'the previous messages'sure u'll understand me^^h
umm I guess it's kind of unruly man,.........;a trouble maker on ur page
hehehehehhe
Egnorance may bring result honey
anyway,let me back straight to our subject
well Nina;for sure it's not my real name It's a nickname my sisters gave to me,they tend to call me 'Helen'they do so coz They think that i look like an iranian Actress;nd from that time till now I'm helen at home
I just like to use my own touch therefore I wrote it Hillin instead
^^
this is the story behind my Nickname honey
ohhh
Thank you dear really I liked ur topic
keep in touch
c u soon

hi hillin, hhhh don't worry about this member, he's gonna definetly pay the price of his irresponsible acts

+++++++++++++++++
interesting name, you said it's iranian, how did u know about it?? for me, I don't know anything about iranian names, at first, I thought it's occidental name cuz in some american movies I heard the name hillin

any way, thanks for passing by

u really made me happy with your nice participation

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-08-07, 11:09   رقم المشاركة : 48
معلومات العضو
Hillin
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية Hillin

الأوسمة
وسام التميز في منتدى الإنجليزية 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة amel nina مشاهدة المشاركة
hi hillin, hhhh don't worry about this member, he's gonna definetly pay the price of his irresponsible acts

+++++++++++++++++
interesting name, you said it's iranian, how did u know about it?? for me, I don't know anything about iranian names, at first, I thought it's occidental name cuz in some american movies I heard the name hillin

any way, thanks for passing by

u really made me happy with your nice participation
Dear Nina
yeah absolutely it's true what u've said but what I meant is sth different the name of Helen is just given to her inorder to take her role in the Iranian movie 'Seven sleepers"in Arabic it's the story of "Ashab El Kahf"nd Helen was the name of the the emperor Adrian's wife
nd who played her role was an Iranian Actress
that's it
hope that u get the point
^^

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-08-15, 00:09   رقم المشاركة : 49
معلومات العضو
amel nina
عضو مميّز

إحصائية العضو

Lightbulb

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Hillin مشاهدة المشاركة
Dear Nina
yeah absolutely it's true what u've said but what I meant is sth different the name of Helen is just given to her inorder to take her role in the Iranian movie 'Seven sleepers"in Arabic it's the story of "Ashab El Kahf"nd Helen was the name of the the emperor Adrian's wife
nd who played her role was an Iranian Actress
that's it
hope that u get the point
^^

oh I think I misunderstood you, thanks for the clarification

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-08-15, 00:37   رقم المشاركة : 50
معلومات العضو
whoseen
مشرف منتدى اللغة الانجليزية

الصورة الرمزية whoseen

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

hi this is great topic amel nina ,[IMG][/IMG]
for me simply my name is HOCINE and i used who-seen instead

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-08-15, 00:51   رقم المشاركة : 51
معلومات العضو
amel nina
عضو مميّز

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة whoseen مشاهدة المشاركة
hi this is great topic amel nina ,[IMG][/IMG]
for me simply my name is HOCINE and i used who-seen instead

seems a smart idea

it never crossed my mind that you're real name is Hocine, despite it has the same spelling as Whoseen

good choice brother

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-08-15, 00:56   رقم المشاركة : 52
معلومات العضو
whoseen

الصورة الرمزية whoseen

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

thanx sister i try to use my brain not only in guessing ...by the way how did u get to this beautiful level of english ?

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-08-15, 01:34   رقم المشاركة : 53
معلومات العضو
amel nina
عضو مميّز

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

thanks for the comliment

actually, to imrove my l a n gua ge, I awlays tend to watch english TV shows and reading books

you know, with determination and will you'll get what u want

speaking about the high level in english, it turned out that I'm not the only good one, cuz I've noticed that you're also good otr should I say, excellent

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-08-15, 01:43   رقم المشاركة : 54
معلومات العضو
whoseen

الصورة الرمزية whoseen

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

nope really u r so good me ive taken a course with a british teacher and a woman from newzeland last june and am always trying

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-08-15, 01:44   رقم المشاركة : 55
معلومات العضو
whoseen

الصورة الرمزية whoseen

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

the woman is a teacher at sydney university in australia

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-08-15, 01:50   رقم المشاركة : 56
معلومات العضو
amel nina
عضو مميّز

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

you're lucky to have such an opportunity to learn english from a native english speaker

but where have you been taken these courses?? are they from the british council

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-08-15, 01:54   رقم المشاركة : 57
معلومات العضو
whoseen

الصورة الرمزية whoseen

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

yes , it is called the TKT "teaching knowledge test" iit is a worlwide course and the british council chose 4 from each wilaya to take thisq course and i was one of them we have taken this in annaba for 5 days and they gave us a diploma and we will pass the test after ramadan inchallah to get the degree inchallah and thus from next year on i will be working with the inspector forming teachers .okay ?

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-08-15, 01:55   رقم المشاركة : 58
معلومات العضو
Jimmy The Rap Soldie
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية Jimmy The Rap Soldie

إحصائية العضو

Thumbs up great

Hi sis nina ... i wish you're doing well

That's a good question you asked ... about mine ... there's two parts ... the first part is jimmy ... that one have been given to me cause I'm the only one of my kind in the area i live ... you know .. walking around with these wide hip hop pants ... wearing bandanas ... etc ... so they turned my real name djamel into jimmy ... the first one who called me so was a girl named Sarah after watching Eminem's movie "8mile" ... (Eminem was jimmy in the movie) ... so since then people started calling me so ...even my family members ..hhh ... the second part the rap soldier ... that was a name that i created as my stage name as a rapper ... you see their are a lot of rap artists that distorted the reputation of rap music ... they made it look like a dirty art "without mentioning the details" ... which is really not ... it's all about pain, suffer , life, reality ,corruption .... etc .. so here it's like I'm a soldier was sent by rap to get its dignity back and destroy those wack claimers .... lol ...crazy huh? ...peace

thank you sis ... see ya around

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-08-15, 02:16   رقم المشاركة : 59
معلومات العضو
amel nina
عضو مميّز

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة whoseen مشاهدة المشاركة
yes , it is called the TKT "teaching knowledge test" iit is a worlwide course and the british council chose 4 from each wilaya to take thisq course and i was one of them we have taken this in annaba for 5 days and they gave us a diploma and we will pass the test after ramadan inchallah to get the degree inchallah and thus from next year on i will be working with the inspector forming teachers .okay ?

wow, it really seems interesting, I wish I could've been one of the chosen students

may God be with you

best wishes in your test

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Jimmy The Rap Soldie مشاهدة المشاركة
Hi sis nina ... i wish you're doing well

That's a good question you asked ... about mine ... there's two parts ... the first part is jimmy ... that one have been given to me cause I'm the only one of my kind in the area i live ... you know .. walking around with these wide hip hop pants ... wearing bandanas ... etc ... so they turned my real name djamel into jimmy ... the first one who called me so was a girl named Sarah after watching Eminem's movie "8mile" ... (Eminem was jimmy in the movie) ... so since then people started calling me so ...even my family members ..hhh ... the second part the rap soldier ... that was a name that i created as my stage name as a rapper ... you see their are a lot of rap artists that distorted the reputation of rap music ... they made it look like a dirty art "without mentioning the details" ... which is really not ... it's all about pain, suffer , life, reality ,corruption .... etc .. so here it's like I'm a soldier was sent by rap to get its dignity back and destroy those wack claimers .... lol ...crazy huh? ...peace

thank you sis ... see ya around

nice story behind this name

I think you're really a strong soldier and warrior, good luck with your mission with the rap

and thank you for passing by

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-08-16, 23:35   رقم المشاركة : 60
معلومات العضو
fireman1904
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Hey guys, fireman is a great profession that I like. Moreover, it is an attractive name as well. 19 is the number of the city where I grew up and I used to live. 04 is the number of the city where my originally family comes from and where I live right now. Thanks for this topic. Be good !

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
pseudo

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 18:00

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)