i need your help - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > منتديات التعليم الثانوي > منتدى السنة الأولى ثانوي 1AS > المواد العلمية و التقنية

المواد العلمية و التقنية كل ما يخص المواد العلمية و التقنية: الرياضيات - العلوم الطبيعة والحياة - العلوم الفيزيائية - الهندسة المدنية - هندسة الطرائق - الهندسة الميكانيكية - الهندسة الكهربائية - إعلام آلي.

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

i need your help

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2012-01-21, 10:35   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
sara did
عضو جديد

الصورة الرمزية sara did

إحصائية العضو

Hot News1 i need your help

letter of reply
read kirsi's e mail and write a short reply following the plan below
say thank you then introduce yourself
discribe your regular activities using frequency adverbs
introduce your family

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-01-21, 17:57   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
الماسح
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية الماسح

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

ختي حنا درناها مي حنا قالتلنا الاستاذة كل وحدة تكتب اسمها و تبعثها لصحبتها و هذي هي الرسالة :
dear assma.
i would like to contact withe you.my name is sarah achi.im 16years old im a pupil in secondry school of brothers achi in a sientific stream
i start school at 8.00 in the morning so i have to get up early to pray then i have my breakfast i wear my cloyhes.i walk to school
by the end of the buzy day.irelax by watching TV or lestinning to the music
My familly is small it's composed of my father and my mother and 2 sisters .my father is a teacher and my mother is a nurs
i live in small village colled kais it's calm and nice
finally i hope you contact me to tell me mor about your city
your's simerly Sarah
و انت بدلي الاسم و المدرسة و..................
ان شاء الله تكون هادي هيا اللي تحتاجيها ختي

آخر تعديل الماسح 2012-01-21 في 17:59.
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-01-22, 12:58   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
sara did
عضو جديد

الصورة الرمزية sara did

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

شكرا جزيلا وجعله الله في ميزان حسناتك

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-01-23, 13:03   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
الماسح
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية الماسح

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي ^_^

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة sara did مشاهدة المشاركة
شكرا جزيلا وجعله الله في ميزان حسناتك
p2q khti
nchallah mer6

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2020-12-18, 19:25   رقم المشاركة : 6
معلومات العضو
hanane temani
عضو جديد

الصورة الرمزية hanane temani

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Dear kirsi
i'v read your message and im so happy to give you informations about me and my country .firstly i need to introduct my self :
my name is Hanane ,hanane is a name wich means Tenderness and love .im 16 years old same like you .I've always wanted to be a teacher of english but i have to study about 7 other years.

On days week .i generally get up at 6.30 to prepare my self to go to school but sometimes I am tired so I sleep
another half an hour and then i wake up . i Usually go to school on feet but somtimes with my dads car .i have
lessons from 8.00 to 12.05 .ihave lunch in school canteen or in my home .Irevise my lessons less then twice in a.week. oftentimes i go out at the weekends in orderTo visit my relatives

My family includes 5 people :Mum and dad and me and other two children (my brother 8years and my sister 13years old).My mother is a homewife and my father is an Welder in a petroleum company.

We live in
Blida, also called (after 1981) El-Boulaida, town, northern Algeria. It lies on the southern edge of the Mitidja plain at the base of the Tell Atlas Mountains and is about 30 miles (48 km) southwest of Algiers exacly at Benchaaban township.

The people of Algeria are different from you, for example we are divided according to the states and the people of the wilaya have their own name, so our traditions and dishes are different from the religion you have, for example we have a traditional dish called couscous, which is usually present at weddings and holidays.

after all ihope that you get the information that you want know about me and my country and thank you for text me

Hanane

حنا الستادة قالتنا ديرلها جواب وانا هادا هوا جوابي نتمنى تستفيدو

آخر تعديل hanane temani 2020-12-18 في 19:30.
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 23:11

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2023 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)