Love and Pains - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Literature

English Literature Short stories, novels and poems...

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

Love and Pains

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2022-07-27, 15:52   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
AbuHossam
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية AbuHossam

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي Love and Pains

He was always surrounded by his group of admirers.* He made everybody feel comfortable, and his laughter was infectious.* I kept to myself.* I wasn't very good at mingling in crowds.

Teacher for the class was absent.* We had an hour to ourselves.* People mostly bustled out of class.* It was raining outside.* I went to the window, and just stood there watching the rain.* It had been a tiring few days with a lot of heavy lessons and tons of assignments, without much rest.* This was a welcome break.* There was a heaviness in my heart, but it didn't bother me.* I was at peace just looking at the quiet rainfall.* I felt serene.

"Enjoying the rain vision?"* I turned to see him standing quietly beside me with laughing eyes.* I nodded.* His eyes continued to laugh.* Mirth suffused his entire face.* His hair was blown by the wind to aid a picture of perfect happiness.

He thought for a little while, and then added, "I heard you had your heart broken last year."* I steeled myself and my face was sharp, and I thought, "Then you must have heard I'm strong and don't let myself down easily too."* He looked away and back at me, as if to say, "I know."* He said, "Everyone thinks you were admirable in helping him out of his difficult times even though your heart was breaking."* He stood his position and stopped moving.* I could tell he was trying to show respect.* There was space between us, and he let it be.* That made me comfortable.

"So what do you think about the rain?"* "It's nice."* "Not like someone crying tears in heaven?"* "No" I smiled.* "Hm, more like someone watering the garden with a spraying can from heaven?"* "Maybe," I smiled.* He talked more nonsense, and laughed in bursts, I melted and smiled more.* Our spirits were dancing, spinning and revolving around each other.

Also, Read with me: Money doesn't make a rich
Also: Everything That Happens Is Not By Chance.. Beautiful story

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 20:39

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2023 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)