JOINING SCHOOL .. wasn't an easy thing - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Literature

English Literature Short stories, novels and poems...

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

JOINING SCHOOL .. wasn't an easy thing

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2022-12-16, 22:08   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
AbuHossam
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية AbuHossam

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي JOINING SCHOOL .. wasn't an easy thing

I started my school in 2013, when I was ten years old.because of conflict in our country their is no specific age for children to go to school and school were under trees.

Going to the school wasn't an easy thing,

there were two opposite sides that should have to debate on the matter until one is acceptable.some people suggest cattle keeper to be the best, and others suggest education to be the best.

My father and grandmother say, I should go to cattle camp to keep cattle, because I'm hard working and have talent that are good in cattle camp.

In our community the believe that alazy person is the one suppose to be taken to school, because according to them school isn't seems to be awork but hiding place for sitting and playing which are for lazy one.

My mom and her brother says, I should go to school so that I can make a difference in our community Mom told,"my father you are illiterate as I'm, should our son be illiterate too!", impossible!,may shame be on you when time comes that needs educated person among you.

Her speech challenge the suggestion of father with her sister and elders of the community comments on the point of my mom to be right suggestion. I was listening but have no power to tell my opinion to them.

Mother was lucky, she won the debate I'm now allowed to go to school.

My mom was not well supported in paying my school fees, but she struggle alone going to the Head master of the school who was our relatives and neighbor.

She talks with him on my behalf telling him to allow me attend classes as she was going to look for money.

Registration was 25ssp only, but getting 25ssp in the village wasn't simple.

Now we were enroll in the school. my uncle's son and I bath early, take our breakfast that is pea nuts and lelfover food of yesterday which was the best breakfast in the village.

We went in the morning to attend classes it's was a wonderful day for us to see difference kids like us and big boy gather together in one, we were welcome.

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 12:10

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)