Blind imitation - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > Members writings

Members writings Members creative essays, poems and prose..

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

Blind imitation

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2011-08-18, 13:30   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
sherifbboy
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

B2 Blind imitation

BLIND IMITATION

When we here the two words blind imitation even we don't know what the combination means we can understand that there is something bad on it.in that combination we have the adjective blind that discribe the noun imitation .blind mean that a person who can't see a real world.a person who live in the darkness. A person who can't see the light. In my exposy I'll show you how the blind wont to live in the darke side and how avoid to live in the light.also I'll speak about thr causes that led people imitate other people and the effect. Above all I'll show the person or the perphect exapmple that we should imitate.

In nowadayes different people in many places try to behave diffrently to their nature they try to devlope thier life but to the worse. Let's take the local of university as an example we take it because it's the place of educated people.in the university we have blind not with darke classes or with stick but with very strange look.cock haircut little dush in his eye brow and earing in nose and in lips and in evry where.they wear very strange cloths pants with holl on it and nicklases evry where and dirty and disrupted T shirt.do you know who thy imitate? Thy imitate Eminem, Christina, Mariline Morslo, 50cent and Britny.do you know this people? This the rubish of the west. And the worse thy imitate their behavior.so thy imitate how Eminem behave with his mum, and how 50cent talk with taboo evry where, and how Pink floyed deals with theachers. Even more thy imitate what Mariline did. Actionly we can't say what he did.
Leader of the future imitate the rubish of the west but never their technology.do you ever see one of the university people even try to imitate El Stain,or Ideson, I mean in deeds, of course never. This is what I mean about people need to live in dark side and avoid the light.

But the question is what make people doing so?
Some pshychologist argued that the person, spicialy the anfent try to imitate the older in other to ignore his world, I mean his unability.the same thing for the blinds, thy try to imitate the others, because thy have a weak personality, thy feel them selfs empty, and invisiable.so thy try to show themselfs by doing so. For that reason we can considred them as patiants.

One day my grand father told about his father, just in the near past during the frunsh conquest, when the frunch people ask him to work in pant instead of kamis.do you know what his reaction was? He refused and prefer to stop working in that company.unfortunitly for us we imitate the west not under our control we find our selfs oblige to do so.as we all here Muslims let's take men to illistrate; as I know and evry body know in our tradition as Muslims, men wear kamis but take a look, we all with pants do you know why? It became one of our tradition, I mean that if I wear kamis I feel a shame but pantalant is ok. This is the trace and the disaster of imitation, by time it make evry thing ammong our tradition. So it is a kind of weapon to conquest us. As Malik iben nabi said we have the abilitry to be conquered. I'll explain what he said , in this example;the prophet Muhammed peace be upon him said that Muslim's wear to his half leg.unfortunitly no body considred it but later when it became a fashion evry one try to buy a short pants. Do you see?

Yes Imitation is bad but sometimes is good, of course it's good when we imitate good people .
According to you, who diserve to imitate him?of course the one, the one when we said peace be upon him.the angels take this words to his grave and mention your name. the master of all creature here about how is this grate. Is Eminem here about you? To gain the life and after life, I advice you as I advice my self, to walk after our prophet peace be upon him.

Finaly I would like to rember you that I spok about how people imitate the bad, and avoid the good.also about cause and effect.also I spok about the person that we should imitate the wisdom is to imitate the the religion (prophet P B U H) and to be creative in life (technology) and not the opposite

MARIANE CH

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-08-18, 13:32   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
sherifbboy
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

I would like to ask all the mumber who read my essay to correct me and thank you so much

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-08-30, 16:23   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
sherifbboy
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

it's my first essay and no comments so i would never write again

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-08-31, 13:13   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
Hillin
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية Hillin

الأوسمة
وسام التميز في منتدى الإنجليزية 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي thanks

Hi, thank you brother for this blog ,somehow it’s too long and for that reason I think no one would have the ability to read it since I was one of them, but really I enjoyed reading it since I never blame myself in reading such kinds of topics Well ,I can say you’re right because there ‘re some people ,let me say, worshiping the ground that most of celebrities walked on. And instead of imitating the good things from unfortunately they tend to imitate only the bad ones such as their haircut, their clothes and even their personalities. Yeah you’re absolutely right and I agree with you100% they are really blind. For me, those kind of people miss to be more confident on themselves and tend always to cover their behaviors under the name of “development’ .Well “congratulations”, it’s a great job, a nice essay but I’m not a teacher yet
Waiting for the new ones
Till that time my best wishes

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-09-05, 12:02   رقم المشاركة : 5
معلومات العضو
sherifbboy
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

thank you bro , god bless you am so happy that you agree with me.thank you so much

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-09-05, 12:04   رقم المشاركة : 6
معلومات العضو
sherifbboy
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

ahh you are a sister sorry

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-09-06, 16:37   رقم المشاركة : 7
معلومات العضو
Hillin
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية Hillin

الأوسمة
وسام التميز في منتدى الإنجليزية 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Never mind Brother
Coz it Happens
My Best Wishes

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-06-19, 08:22   رقم المشاركة : 8
معلومات العضو
sherifbboy
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

Flower2 am I in love?

thank you all

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-07-20, 10:50   رقم المشاركة : 9
معلومات العضو
sherifbboy
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

?......no one read it

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-07-20, 10:51   رقم المشاركة : 10
معلومات العضو
sherifbboy
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Please come onnnnnnnn

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-01-03, 18:15   رقم المشاركة : 11
معلومات العضو
wislysoffy
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Hey there!I love what you've written"Blind Imitation".It's really such an interesting topic that really our society is suffering from.So,"congratulations friend", you really do a good job.

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
blind, imitation

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 15:46

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)