reading books ...what kind of readers u r !! - الصفحة 2 - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Club

English Club Discussions and debate about life, news and events..etc

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

reading books ...what kind of readers u r !!

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2013-08-23, 18:43   رقم المشاركة : 16
معلومات العضو
Karim-Rap-4-Life
مشرف سابق

الصورة الرمزية Karim-Rap-4-Life

الأوسمة
العضو المميز لسنة 2013 وسام التميز في منتدى الإنجليزية المرتبة الثالثة 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة انتصار1995 مشاهدة المشاركة
yeah ^^
i read more than 15 one all of them for Agatha
now i'm reading the the murder of roger ackroyd in fact i see the killer be4 i end it i was really surprised that the killer is the narrator himself now i'm reading it in details at the same time i'm reading Parker Pyne investigates ^^
n be4 that my last one was a caribbean mystery frankly i knew from the bigining who is the killer ^^
my best one was a murder is announced i didn't think at all that the victim iis the criminal
wow i read alots i can't remmeber them all but thaey were really excited n i really want to read for holmes
what about you brother ?

Well Its so cool to read Aghata's mysteries normally I should have done at least one or two but i'm planning to read one of hers which one you advise me to read? emm I did not read too much but I read Sue Grafton's mysteries K is for killer, A for Alibi it's kinda a serial novells starts from A to z her last one was V for Vangeance 2011

I read Paul Sussman the last secret of the Temple it is considered a response to the Dan Brown The Daveinci code this later I'm reading it this days what I can say is that if you read this two latter your mind will be full of real facts both are critical and mysterious about crime for expensive
monuments and religion takes a big place in them.
I once started reading his (paul sussman)
The Lost Army of Cambyses but could not return to it but i'm planning to read it again coz it's so cool actually he's got an amazing books and i'm going to follow em
waiting for your proposal

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-08-24, 20:39   رقم المشاركة : 17
معلومات العضو
نَازِكْ
عضو مميّز

الأوسمة
موضوع مميز وسام التميز في منتدى الإنجليزية 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Doo_down مشاهدة المشاركة
Don't Spoil The Book For the Others Plz or at least warn us abt it ........
sorry brother but i really didn't get it what did you mean?
i'm not spoiling the BOOKS i was just trying to tell you about what've read

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-08-24, 21:03   رقم المشاركة : 18
معلومات العضو
نَازِكْ
عضو مميّز

الأوسمة
موضوع مميز وسام التميز في منتدى الإنجليزية 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Karim-Rap-4-Life مشاهدة المشاركة
Well Its so cool to read Aghata's mysteries normally I should have done at least one or two but i'm planning to read one of hers which one you advise me to read? emm I did not read too much but I read Sue Grafton's mysteries K is for killer, A for Alibi it's kinda a serial novells starts from A to z her last one was V for Vangeance 2011

I read Paul Sussman the last secret of the Temple it is considered a response to the Dan Brown The Daveinci code this later I'm reading it this days what I can say is that if you read this two latter your mind will be full of real facts both are critical and mysterious about crime for expensive
monuments and religion takes a big place in them.
I once started reading his (paul sussman)
The Lost Army of Cambyses but could not return to it but i'm planning to read it again coz it's so cool actually he's got an amazing books and i'm going to follow em
waiting for your proposal
seems you've rad alots
i'm gonna read for paul sussman insh'allah
mmmm for agatha "murder in the orient express is a cool one cuz there are 12 criminals who killed one person
a death on the niel is a good one too
in arabic المعدبون في الارض for tah hessin is great one i really enjoyed it
n العبرات والنظرات for lmanfaloti are good ones
also in french i've read for the brazilian auther "Paulo Coelho" mektob n others
they are really fantastico you won't regret

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-08-24, 22:22   رقم المشاركة : 19
معلومات العضو
Karim-Rap-4-Life
مشرف سابق

الأوسمة
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

ah i prefer reading the murder in the orient express
حكومة الظل
i'm planning to read it after finishing the Daveinci code
thank u for you proposition

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-08-25, 07:38   رقم المشاركة : 20
معلومات العضو
esperencedz
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Really interesting subject to treat ,so here you have my point of view.....
Indeed when I started Learning English ,OI focused on Grammar basics ,that time I couldn't read and undestand every word ,after about 3 years I bought some novels of Oxford which has realllllly helps me to read and talk English, since they were bought with CDs ,so i take the novel read it well ,than when I am doing my home works I listen to the CD, !!!
it's realllllllllllyyy useful ! it developped my skills very very very much!
Hope the same for you !! Goood luck

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-08-25, 22:02   رقم المشاركة : 21
معلومات العضو
asma1717
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية asma1717

إحصائية العضو

M001

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Karim-Rap-4-Life مشاهدة المشاركة
HellooOo0^^O
Thank you for this special thread that deserve a conversation well Reading is so interesting wether if you are a student, Teacher or even a Jobless reading is like food of the mind so as you give eating a programme you ought to give your mind a programe How?
To read in a moderate way that your mind will bear and comply with. it depends on you if you find yourself understanding and reminding everything you read its okay if you read fast but if you discover that you can't read quickly you need more time just read slowly and in my opinion the good reading is the slow take your time see how many pages you could read per day if the books is for about 400 pages just divide it into at least 15 pages per day I guess it's not that hard then 26 days passes and your book is finished..
Well me I'm the fast kind I read quickly In Ramadan I read Two books In Arabic the 1st one was a Novel for about 450 pages it took me a week but I did not read it regularly
1st day (20 pages) 2nd (50 pages) 3rd (100 pages) like that I remember that I read 100 pages yes coz I wanted to know the events of the novel
the 2nd book I finished it in 3 days it was for about 250 pages
when it comes to English books I find a lil difficulty but the same rhythm 2 weeks as fast reading 3 weeks as a slow reading but the problem is that I don't read too much but when I read I over it. the single advice that I want to pass here is try to find pleasure in reading a book and you will see how much you get addicted to the book you want to read.

oooooo my brother u r just the kind of readers i wrote this topic for hhh ... i really enjoyed reading aaall u replayed and the last advice was AWESOME ... honestly i feel blessed writing this topic and receiving such an answer ... sounds like u r a geek reader hhhh ... carryyy oon and am in ur steps insha-Allah

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-08-25, 22:06   رقم المشاركة : 22
معلومات العضو
asma1717
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية asma1717

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Ghfrnn مشاهدة المشاركة
Nice topic , well reading english books is never easy , so slow reading is a normal thing , actually i have this problem too , i suggest for u to read next to some educated friends or simply have a dictioannry close to u ^^
thank u soooo much cz now i feel good about reading slowly hhhh .... yes once we keep reading .. we will get the habit of fast reading ...

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-08-25, 22:10   رقم المشاركة : 23
معلومات العضو
asma1717
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية asma1717

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

for aaal the friends who commented here and have been interessted in this topic ... i say thank u sooo much and we have to be the 1st readers in the world because of reading'importance in our religion !!... it's a principal priority !

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-08-25, 22:11   رقم المشاركة : 24
معلومات العضو
asma1717
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية asma1717

إحصائية العضو

Mh51

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة esperencedz مشاهدة المشاركة
Really interesting subject to treat ,so here you have my point of view.....
Indeed when I started Learning English ,OI focused on Grammar basics ,that time I couldn't read and undestand every word ,after about 3 years I bought some novels of Oxford which has realllllly helps me to read and talk English, since they were bought with CDs ,so i take the novel read it well ,than when I am doing my home works I listen to the CD, !!!
it's realllllllllllyyy useful ! it developped my skills very very very much!
Hope the same for you !! Goood luck
.. yes it's a good idea following by CDs during doing ur homeworks ... nice shout .. thank u for the advice ..and ofcourse i will put them under consideration

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-08-27, 08:24   رقم المشاركة : 25
معلومات العضو
zepher
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية zepher

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

you have to know that evryone has his own and special way of reading that's why we are different ..!! you have to know the easier way to read: for me i used to find problemes with fast reading bcause and let us be honest you can't understand a thing althought you could understand the word but you'll never understand the whole meaning ...or what the author want to say ...for me slow reading is more usfull!!

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-08-27, 10:20   رقم المشاركة : 26
معلومات العضو
أحمد بوفاريك
مشرف سابق

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Well, the perfect word for me as a reader is butterfly reader, I can't stay reading a book until I finish it, I read at least three books in the same time, so I jump from one to an other, that makes me feel bored sometimes specially when I don't find the book interesting as much I was expected, honestly, rarely when I do finish a book to the end.
An other way is the random reading so sometimes, I just open the page randomly and I read, of course this method I use when the book is not with chapters, when it's I go directly and read the chapter that I'm interested with
That's in general how I read

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-08-27, 19:14   رقم المشاركة : 27
معلومات العضو
biba.fbi
عضو فعّال

الصورة الرمزية biba.fbi

إحصائية العضو

M001

like evrybody know that the reading is too important in our life so ; for that we must learning from anybooks we readet before and and use the information in our life

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-08-27, 19:41   رقم المشاركة : 28
معلومات العضو
Karim-Rap-4-Life
مشرف سابق

الأوسمة
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة asma1717 مشاهدة المشاركة
oooooo my brother u r just the kind of readers i wrote this topic for hhh ... i really enjoyed reading aaall u replayed and the last advice was AWESOME ... honestly i feel blessed writing this topic and receiving such an answer ... sounds like u r a geek reader hhhh ... carryyy oon and am in ur steps insha-Allah

hey thank u Asmaa for your compliment em hhhh I can say nothing it's such an honor to step where I stepped hhh
great reader no not at that level but you can say
a hustler reader it means if I want I do it with a very fast but you know sometimes we need to fight the fact that we feel bored when we're reading a book

hhh peace

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-08-29, 23:03   رقم المشاركة : 29
معلومات العضو
asma1717
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية asma1717

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة أحمد بوفاريك مشاهدة المشاركة
Well, the perfect word for me as a reader is butterfly reader, I can't stay reading a book until I finish it, I read at least three books in the same time, so I jump from one to an other, that makes me feel bored sometimes specially when I don't find the book interesting as much I was expected, honestly, rarely when I do finish a book to the end.
An other way is the random reading so sometimes, I just open the page randomly and I read, of course this method I use when the book is not with chapters, when it's I go directly and read the chapter that I'm interested with
That's in general how I read
hello sir ...and thank u for the replay .. well ur way of reading is a bit different .. but it's very very useful ... although i prefer to read the hole book in order to catch more words

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-08-29, 23:05   رقم المشاركة : 30
معلومات العضو
asma1717
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية asma1717

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة zepher مشاهدة المشاركة
you have to know that evryone has his own and special way of reading that's why we are different ..!! you have to know the easier way to read: for me i used to find problemes with fast reading bcause and let us be honest you can't understand a thing althought you could understand the word but you'll never understand the whole meaning ...or what the author want to say ...for me slow reading is more usfull!!

yes ... slow reading .. than day by day ... we turn to fast readers insha-Allah

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
...what, books, kind, reader, reading

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 20:21

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)