I thought I was dead - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Literature

English Literature Short stories, novels and poems...

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

I thought I was dead

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2022-11-20, 05:07   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
AbuHossam
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية AbuHossam

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي I thought I was dead

I thought I was dead, but when I heard Vector's man fall, I discovered that he was shōt by someone before he could shoōt me.

I brought down the gūn immediately, and tried to know who. Was it Ambrose? Where did she learn how to shōot with such accuracy?

"Why did you shōot him?" Vector asked, looking at Ambrose.

It was then that I discovered that it was Ambrose who shōt him. I was surprised.

"I'm sōrry, I can't do this anymore," she said to Vector, and looked at me.

"You can't do what anymore?" I asked, perplexed.

"I have been the person working with him. I'm sōrry," she said, and dropped her gūn on the floor.

My gūn slipped from my fingers, and fell on the floor also, the sound reverberated from one room to the other. When the sound dīed out, I went back to the chair, and sat. I bowed my head for some minutes, before raising it up.

"Did you also tell them that I was going to my mother's grāve?" I asked.

"Y..yes..." She came and knelt down, clasping my legs. I brushed her hands off.

"So you have been working against me all this while?" I shook my head, and crīed.

"I'm sōrry," she said. "I'm... sōrry... sōrry."

"I know that you have been working with them for awhile now, so I know that you're among the people that planned all those attācks. But that one had passed. I only want to know three things: did you know that I would be shōt in front of the company?" I asked.

"I'm sōrry," she said, and started to cry.*

"Are you among the people that planned it, or not?" I asked again.

She shook her head, and wrapped her hands around my legs.

I looked at Vector and his men; they were just looking at us with their hands on the trīgger.

"You don't want to answer me?"

"Okay. Okay. Okay. I knew, but..."

"I don't want to hear that but!" I raised up my hand, and rubbed a wet substance on my cheeks. "The second question is: would you have attācked me until I left the company?"

"Ken, I'm sōrry."

I laughed, and stood up. I kicked her, and she fell on the floor. She stood up again, and knelt down before me. "What are you sōrry for, Ambrose, tell me? Is it for trying to kīll me? Or is it for trying to lūre me to this man?" I pointed my index finger at Vector.

"Ken, I love you. I love you, Ken..." Ambrose said.

I looked at her disdāinfully.

"You love who? Me! You love me and you want to kīll me?"

"No! No! I told him... I told him," she said, pointing at Vector. "I told him that I will not be his subordinate again if he kīll you."

I didn't even know what to say. I collāpsed on the couch as I remembered something.

"The day we met, you saved me from dyīng. Was it also planned?"

"Ken, don't do this." She touched me again, and I pushed her.

She fell on the floor, and I saw a red scarf around her neck. I jerked up and pulled it out.

"This is my mother's scarf! This is my mother's scarf, Ambrose! Where did you get it? This design," I held at it, "only belonged to my mother. She sew it herself, and printed this design on it so that I will use it to remember her. She never sold it, so where did you get it from? Ambrose! Where did you get it." I held at her shoulder, shaking her.

She didn't say anything. She just pushed me slightly, and stood up. She went and sat down on a chair.

"Ambrose, where did you get this? Where!" I sauntered to her.

"Kenechi. Ken, It's a long story..."

To be continued

اقتباس:
By Eze Kenechi

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 05:36

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)