Untitled.. Kakeru × fem reader - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Literature

English Literature Short stories, novels and poems...

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

Untitled.. Kakeru × fem reader

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2022-11-24, 07:52   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
AbuHossam
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية AbuHossam

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي Untitled.. Kakeru × fem reader

How i wish that I'm with someone right now while drinking a coffee and reading a book in the middle of the night with a wind and rain rushing outside the win-dow Well, it would be a nice scenario.

I turned to the door when I heard a loud knock, I looked at the clock and it was already ten in the evening. I quickly opened it to see who was outside "m....miss can I stay here a while because the rain is strong" I looked at the attractive face of the man in front of me who was very familiar.

"ms. A....are you okay?" It was like I woke up from sleeping when he asked me "oh y...yeah sure come inside" my voice stuttered. I helped him sit in the living room

"I.. .if you're wet I'll get you some clothes first" I said goodbye to him and he just nodded.

"Here" I handed him a towel and a dress that I took from my brother's closet and it fit perfectly "btw, I'm kakeru" he said

"Y/N" I answered.

I was sitting and facing the man that i didn't even expect to come.

*"so, you're just the one here?" He asked and I nodded. A few moments later, silence enveloped the whole area and we could only stare at what was happening as if our eyes were examining each other.

"Ahm... can I spend the night here first?" He asked and I hesitated to answer because I didn't know him in fact, I was also surprised because I suddenly let him in and I didn't even know if he was a thief or not "d.... Don't worry I'm not a bad guy as what you think" he said again.

"well, there's nothing I can do anymore, I can't send you out because of the heavy rain and it was already midnight" I answered.

I got some food because he might be hungry "eat first" I said to him and I saw him holding the book that was on the table earlier "do you also love to read a book?" I asked here while putting the food on the table "yes. I like reading books It makes me feel that I'm not alone and makes me happy" he answered but his attention was still on the book.

*"same here" I answered spar

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2022-11-28, 14:44   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
AbuHossam
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية AbuHossam

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

*Continuation*

I stepped aside him to read too. I was a little bit satisfied because just a while ago I dreamed that someone could join me in this beautiful scenario and it was a stranger who make it come true.

"If you have wish what would it be ?" I didn't even know why i asked him all of a sudden. "I don't want to end the story of my life yet. I still have lot of things i wanted to put in it before it ends.i wanted to live longer" pfftttt.. i was about to laugh when i heard his answer like, WTF who's the person who don't want to live?

I felt that my eyelids were getting heavier and later I felt drowsy which made me take a nap. The bright sun hit my face causing me to wake up. I was surprised because I remembered the man I was with last night so I quickly looked for him inside the house but I couldn't find him so I went back to the living room. I noticed that the food was still there and the book he used last night was also in good order. I also saw my brother's clothes on the sofa but i didn't pay attention to it and I left the house because of the noise I heard outside.

"What's going on" I asked the woman next to me "a man's body was found here who was found in an accident last night around ten o'clock" she answered and suddenly I got nervous because I thought that it might be the person I was with last night but it's impossible because he also knocked at ten o'clock "ah... sir... what's the man's name" I asked one of the policemen there "based on what I saw on the ID that was thrown, his name is kakeru naruse"I was very nervous because that was also the name of the man last night, there were people gathering but I noticed something like a man looking into the distance, he was smiling, after a minute he suddenly disappeared and vanished into thin air. IT WAS HIM.

I went home inside the house and realized, that's why the food didn't run out and my brother's clothes were in order and the living room was in order too because maybe i'm with a person who's already dead.

I noticed a piece of paper at the top of my book and something is written that says "i want to live longer"

After reading those statement, i realized one thing. I think, he's right we have a lot of thing that we love to put on our story in life before it ends.

Thanks to him who joined one of my chapter in life even last night, is already the end of his life's story.

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 17:40

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)