It's a new day!i - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Club

English Club Discussions and debate about life, news and events..etc

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

It's a new day!i

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2012-09-05, 20:52   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
yakumo
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية yakumo

إحصائية العضو

Smile It's a new day!i

Holla guys!!
I do have some say in LiFe..wanna share with you what it seems to be,at least for me, & it's obviousely Clear as day light that whatever said ,has been just a simple opinion on my own, & Beatiful in my opinion has nothing to do with looks.It's how you're as a person and how you make others feel 'bout themselves

Life is all about being thankful for nights that turned into mornings, about meeting the same people but making new conversations, walking through old roads but discovering something new, realizing that you have grown a day older but still feeling young at heart, meeting busy schedules but still finding time to smile,
being nostalgic about by gone days but looking forward to better days to come...!I
And remember when "writing the Story of your life..Don't let anyone else hold the pen!I
P.S: Hope u'll enjoy my simple topic in which I wanna get welcome 'gain in my best Forum after being a long while I was absent(fr many reasons)!I
Glad to meet new brothers

Peace

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-09-05, 22:58   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
amel nina
عضو مميّز

إحصائية العضو

Lightbulb

That's a good topic brother
But I believe that everyone has its own point of view toward the life according to his environment, family, financial situation..........etc , for example, a poor little boy living in a small village would see that life is so harsh and painful but this is not what a rich boy living in a castle would see, because for him, life has smiled to him , actually he was lucky to have all these factors that enables him to lead a good life. For me, the most essential things about life are the ups and downs, the moments of happiness and sadness, and the contradictions that we face everyday, all these things I mentioned make the life worth living, that's when you feel that there's no routine at all, because you live everyday in a different way with different feelings

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-09-06, 00:28   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
whoseen
مشرف منتدى اللغة الانجليزية

الصورة الرمزية whoseen

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

u r so welcome bro

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-09-13, 11:14   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
.kiki
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية .kiki

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي Great

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة yakumo مشاهدة المشاركة
Holla guys!!
I do have some say in LiFe..wanna share with you what it seems to be,at least for me, & it's obviousely Clear as day light that whatever said ,has been just a simple opinion on my own, & Beatiful in my opinion has nothing to do with looks.It's how you're as a person and how you make others feel 'bout themselves

Life is all about being thankful for nights that turned into mornings, about meeting the same people but making new conversations, walking through old roads but discovering something new, realizing that you have grown a day older but still feeling young at heart, meeting busy schedules but still finding time to smile,
being nostalgic about by gone days but looking forward to better days to come...!I
And remember when "writing the Story of your life..Don't let anyone else hold the pen!I
P.S: Hope u'll enjoy my simple topic in which I wanna get welcome 'gain in my best Forum after being a long while I was absent(fr many reasons)!I
Glad to meet new brothers

Peace

peace be upon you

welcome back, brother
well.. this is a pretty impressive thread... I think what you said above really touched the essentiel of what life really is

and by the way... it's not about figuring out life.. and defining it.. it's about figuring out how to LIVE it. And that's easily achievable by learning from one's experiences (I hate to say mistakes.. 'cause it's all about how you look at it) living it happily is based on one's faith and knowledge... well.. after all, that's what I believe in

and number one secret is to always remember that it's not lasting forever... so we better make the best out of every moment
and remember every morning.. it's not just a new day.. ALLAH has blessed us with.. it's not just a gift.. no, it's an opportunity to righten any wrong about yesterday

and last but not least... everyone has it's own story with life.. and so no one else can decide how the end would be but HIM

PS: well said "Beatiful in my opinion has nothing to do with looks.It's how you're as a person and how you make others feel 'bout themselves" that was just.... beautiful

may ALLAH bless you, lighten your days with faith and hope and success

peace

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة amel nina مشاهدة المشاركة
But I believe that everyone has its own point of view toward the life according to his environment, family, financial situation..........etc , for example, a poor little boy living in a small village would see that life is so harsh and painful but this is not what a rich boy living in a castle would see, because for him, life has smiled to him , actually he was lucky to have all these factors that enables him to lead a good life. For me, the most essential things about life are the ups and downs, the moments of happiness and sadness, and the contradictions that we face everyday, all these things I mentioned make the life worth living, that's when you feel that there's no routine at all, because you live everyday in a different way with different feelings

^^ well said nina
but you should also add that it's not justt about the conditions... a poor guy who's facing the hardest moments can look at life much better than rich one who had faced nothing... it's about what's inside each of them.. and what his goals in life are about

may ALLAH make YOUR life the best you want

peace

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-09-16, 17:56   رقم المشاركة : 5
معلومات العضو
yakumo
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية yakumo

إحصائية العضو

Cool Arigatou!!

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة amel nina مشاهدة المشاركة
Hi pals!!
Well, I really appreciate your participations!I
It's extremly right sis!, Life has many ups & downs, it's filled with happiness,sadness,tears,smiles,laughter and other emotions..Sometimes happy, other times rough.However with every up & down u learn lessons that make u STRONG. Just keep your head up high & have faith..Remember: God is at your side,ALWAYS
(sorry for my tardiness to reply..Busy busy,with this daily speedy Life)

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-09-16, 18:11   رقم المشاركة : 6
معلومات العضو
yakumo
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية yakumo

إحصائية العضو

Smile Sme pple make the world SPECIAL..just by being in it..Thnx

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة .kiki مشاهدة المشاركة

peace be upon you

welcome back, brother
well.. this is a pretty impressive thread... I think what you said above really touched the essentiel of what life really is

and by the way... it's not about figuring out life.. and defining it.. it's about figuring out how to LIVE it. And that's easily achievable by learning from one's experiences (I hate to say mistakes.. 'cause it's all about how you look at it) living it happily is based on one's faith and knowledge... well.. after all, that's what I believe in

and number one secret is to always remember that it's not lasting forever... so we better make the best out of every moment
and remember every morning.. it's not just a new day.. ALLAH has blessed us with.. it's not just a gift.. no, it's an opportunity to righten any wrong about yesterday

and last but not least... everyone has it's own story with life.. and so no one else can decide how the end would be but HIM

PS: well said "Beatiful in my opinion has nothing to do with looks.It's how you're as a person and how you make others feel 'bout themselves" that was just.... beautiful

may ALLAH bless you, lighten your days with faith and hope and success

peace

^^ well said nina
but you should also add that it's not justt about the conditions... a poor guy who's facing the hardest moments can look at life much better than rich one who had faced nothing... it's about what's inside each of them.. and what his goals in life are about

may ALLAH make YOUR life the best you want

peace

Nice what you've said..Lucky and blessed to exachange such good opinion ,concerning my topic, which has touched deeply!I
About Life..Mistakes..Days..A long Story!I..
And like a day comes & a day passes..Life's ,as, once the storm is over, you won’t remember how you made it through, how you managed to survive. You won’t even be sure, whether the storm is really over. But one thing is certain. When you come out of the storm, you won’t be the same person who walked in. That’s what this storm’s all about!..And that's how days are!..And if you regret some of the mistakes you made in the past, don't be so hard on yourself. At that time, you did your best with the knowledge that you had. At that time, you did your best with the experience that you had. Some of your decisions might of been coping skills and a time when you didn't know what you know today. If you were to make those decisions with the wisdom you have now, you would choose differently. So give yourself a break and forgive yourself. Time and experience has a wonderful way to make us realize that we prosper, grow and learn to make better choices today, for ourselves and those we care for..Life's meant to be lived, so be proud.Even mistakes mean you're trying
And last but not least..We will wake up tomorrow to a day that has never been known. We are living a life that has never been lived. We are
here for a reason. Things do change. Storms do pass. Life can be beautiful again. We have what it takes
Really thankful & gratful sharing sme v our opinions
May God bless you all

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-09-18, 16:39   رقم المشاركة : 7
معلومات العضو
Natali3
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية Natali3

إحصائية العضو

Red face Holla

Peace Upon You

It is an important issue in the lives of many people
And still further, sometimes we find a lot of us are wondering what the meaning of life?
And how can we deal with, in a way that should

Are we on the right
???

I think each one of us has his own way of dealing with life
for me i guess that the most important thing for you to consider is to love yourselfe
and to create a good self

Some thing else is to believe that every thing happens for a reason , and if you get a chance take it if it changes your life for the best let it done

But ,, you know what i see that
life is a game of cards

A good player even with a bad hand of cards , will play well emerge a winner ,,, and bad player even with the best of cards will play badly and lose

So how are you playing it
???

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-09-18, 22:03   رقم المشاركة : 8
معلومات العضو
yakumo
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية yakumo

إحصائية العضو

Smile

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Natali3 مشاهدة المشاركة

Peace Upon You

It is an important issue in the lives of many people
And still further, sometimes we find a lot of us are wondering what the meaning of life?
And how can we deal with, in a way that should

Are we on the right
???

I think each one of us has his own way of dealing with life
for me i guess that the most important thing for you to consider is to love yourselfe
and to create a good self

Some thing else is to believe that every thing happens for a reason , and if you get a chance take it if it changes your life for the best let it done

But ,, you know what i see that
life is a game of cards

A good player even with a bad hand of cards , will play well emerge a winner ,,, and bad player even with the best of cards will play badly and lose

So how are you playing it
???

Well-said...And sometimes you need to look at life from a different perspective!I
Like being a winner..By doing something today that your future self wil thank you for..

Gracias!
Peace

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-09-19, 22:54   رقم المشاركة : 9
معلومات العضو
حمودة القديدي
عضو مجتهـد

الصورة الرمزية حمودة القديدي

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

thanx bro for this wonderful topic
it really shows our living LIFE from many visions
really i've learnt more 'bout life from every participation of u all

thnx all

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-09-20, 10:44   رقم المشاركة : 10
معلومات العضو
Natali3
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية Natali3

إحصائية العضو

Flower2 eres bienvenido

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة yakumo مشاهدة المشاركة

Well-said...And sometimes you need to look at life from a different perspective!I
Like being a winner..By doing something today that your future self wil thank you for..

Gracias!
Peace

Yes my brother this is what we're talking about,,, being a successful person in your life
Trying hard to build a good future for yourself and more for loved ones

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-10-04, 15:24   رقم المشاركة : 11
معلومات العضو
Black_Poison
عضو محترف

الصورة الرمزية Black_Poison

الأوسمة
المرتبة الثانية 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Arigato gozaimasu ...........yakumo ni-San

well................speaking of life .............i wrote this pem that i called
Game of life
https://www.djelfa.info/vb/showthread.php?t=1077324
i hope you like it
Ja-Nee

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-10-04, 15:42   رقم المشاركة : 12
معلومات العضو
yakumo
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية yakumo

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Konbanwa!!
Haji-menmajit Black-Poison_chan!...So Nice Saying!I

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-10-04, 15:52   رقم المشاركة : 13
معلومات العضو
Black_Poison
عضو محترف

الصورة الرمزية Black_Poison

الأوسمة
المرتبة الثانية 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

hhhhhh
arigatou again yakumo
i'm glad you like it

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
day!i, it's

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 13:54

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)