Never get addicted to someone! - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > Members writings

Members writings Members creative essays, poems and prose..

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

Never get addicted to someone!

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2022-06-26, 08:19   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
AbuHossam
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية AbuHossam

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي Never get addicted to someone!

"Never get addicted to someone, it hurts when they leave."

A piece of paper was lying on the ground and this line was written on it. But what could be the worst case scenario if we get addicted to someone and they leave us? We'll go through pain. We'll get sick mentally and physically.

Anything more?

Once she asked me, What would you do If I leave you someday?

I replied, I'll die probably.

She smiled.

I said, But you can make my death peaceful.

She replied, How?

I wrote her a paper, "Be my death, I'll close my eyes peacefully.."

I don't know if she still has that piece of paper or not. But it is the worst case scenario of someone leaving us. We'll die. And if she comes as death, I'll die peacefully.

But loving someone else except her, is harder than death.

The internal peace that I get by keeping my head on her shoulder is comparable to paradise.

In the coldest of nights, when I go through insomnia, she comes with a blanket and hugs me from behind, puts her hands through my soft hairs and takes all the worries out of my head and brings sweet sleep.

The cozy nights I spent in her chest, showered love from her jaw to neck and ending up in lips. The smell of her chest, taste of her lips, I know all of them. They live in my heart. They are known to me. I would never find these feelings somewhere else.

When I put my lips on her warm forehead and she closes her eyes in pleasure, that scene rises my heartbeats. I put my nose in her hairs to calm my heartbeats. That aroma of her hair feels so own.

I look into her eyes and whisper, 'the most elegant women I have ever met in life, I love you."

I can never ever imagine someone else's face there, or neither it'll increase my heartbeat. It's not about just intimacy. It's about intimacy with her. It's about her smell, where I feel comfortable to breath. Where I fall in love everytime, all over again. Every inch of me knows, she's the one.

At the end of the night after being drowned into each other, if thoughts like "separation", "she will never be mine" or "I'll never get her for the rest of my life" comes to my mind, I take her in my arms, and play the song,

"I would never fall in love again until I found her.

I said, I would never fall unless it's you I fall into".

اقتباس:
"She"
Also, we have
Humility is not stupidity
I Love You.. what about you ?
I started chatting with this lady back in 2016

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 04:54

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2023 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)