A Letter to Face-book - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Literature

English Literature Short stories, novels and poems...

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

A Letter to Face-book

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2022-05-14, 10:19   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
AbuHossam
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية AbuHossam

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي A Letter to Face-book

Dear Face-book,:*Letter in the age of email? Have you ever heard of! But here I am.. I had to write to someone so who would be better than you?

We are associated with each other for so long.. many many days, No, it's been years… about 11 years… when you became my friend!

Face-book, you know, why I like you that much? Because, In these busy times, when people do not have time to ask about the well being of each other, you always ask “what's on your mind”.

You and I are same at many things...Earlier on a friend's birthday, I used to remind everyone to wish by sending a personal message. Even on my own birthday too.. It feels good when many people wish birthday wishes.* Now I don’t have to remember the birthdays anniversaries as you are here to remind me!

Dear Face-book, you are so nice … I can’t express* Because of you, all old friends Riya, Himani, Shivani, Indu, Chitra got reunited , who were* remembered in the slambook.

Time flies with you..Sometimes you make me feel like you are a drug.. and I am addict. Everything feels like* incomplete without you* .

Now just don't laugh. I have been scolded a lot of times because of you. "Why do you waste your time with your mobile all day?" I have also heard so many taunts too.

Do you remember , I was addicted with one of your games!Remember?Yes., candy crush! For sending a request for life, I also troubled my friends a lot. I used to play with mobile until its battery was exhausted. It was very difficult to get rid of all that… The dark circles under the eyes are still its witness.

You changed my hobby of reading into writing by saying "you may like" and then I got a different identity which I had never thought about. With this achievement, many new literary friends were added to my friendlist. Few from friend requests and a few from “people you may know”!

Because of you , I got to know a lot of new people. Some of them became good friends with me.

But at times people's posts in news feed become so irritating that I want to break friendship with you as well. Then you taught that from setting , I can remove the posts of such people.

Let me tell you one thing, sometimes it feel good to be angry with you. But deactivating you is not on my list, it never was. you has never been that* annoying. But I did because of busy life style.I hope you understand!

Who would be a better friend than you, who binds so many friends together. II share so many lovely memories of life with you. Laughing, crying, being angry..selfie, video, going live.. all have been told to you, lived with you. Sometimes when my mood is off, it is you, who have made me happy and celebrated life with me. I am afraid that if you ever get separated what would happen..

See! I made you cry too!

Well listen, take care of yourself!

Lots of love

اقتباس:
Yours beloved user
MORE:
Old Man - English short story
White Lies - so sad story
Little Crying Donkey

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 19:59

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2023 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)