i admit .... - الصفحة 3 - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Club > English for Fun

English for Fun Have fun with jokes, riddles and games...

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

i admit ....

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2013-08-21, 18:50   رقم المشاركة : 31
معلومات العضو
Doo_down
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية Doo_down

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Black_Poison مشاهدة المشاركة
And why Allah made life sacred if someone's destiny is to be a killer
why killers go to hell
are you reasy to go to hell for the sake of someone that doesn't even deserve a spit
just let it go" wakkal rabi" Allh will make them pay for it
1st-u can't be sure that killers will go to hell .....
2nd- not just someone ...a lot & a lot of people ...
3rd-doesn't deserve a spit = doesn't deserve to live

anyway I may let it go ..... thanks for ur responds u & Karim .... salam

قديم 2013-08-21, 19:11   رقم المشاركة : 32
معلومات العضو
Black_Poison
عضو محترف

الصورة الرمزية Black_Poison

الأوسمة
المرتبة الثانية 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

1st....i know i don't have the right to djuge...but when it comes to a human soul ....it really matters
cuz no body has the right to decide "who's gonna live and who's gonna die"
2nd....a lot of ppl...so...you're gonna be a serial killer
3rd....Some ppl doesn't deserve to live...Then why they exist? It must be a reason that neither me nor you know it
Just calm down beother...evil is every where...so instead of wasting your life thinking about them...Just let the most powerful deal with them...he will never dissapoint you...life will be over...and they will get their bill ...and it will be so fair

You seem to be a good brother...and i would tell you the same if you were my real brother
Peace
^^

قديم 2013-08-21, 21:45   رقم المشاركة : 33
معلومات العضو
Doo_down
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية Doo_down

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

1st- what if it will be for "a greater good" ..it will be "Righteous Kills" (there is a movie with the same title )
2nd- yes in a way ...
3rd- they exist to be killed by me or just to test my patience cuz god won't make any change for us i we don't start showing the signs of wanting desiring that change & really act for it
4th i'm not wasting time i'm Having fun

& thanks for ur "i don't know what it's called" ...peace

قديم 2013-08-22, 11:07   رقم المشاركة : 34
معلومات العضو
Hillin
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية Hillin

الأوسمة
وسام التميز في منتدى الإنجليزية 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

hello^^
I admit that i do childish behaviours sometimes^^
happy sweetest day

قديم 2013-08-22, 12:15   رقم المشاركة : 35
معلومات العضو
Karim-Rap-4-Life
مشرف سابق

الصورة الرمزية Karim-Rap-4-Life

الأوسمة
العضو المميز لسنة 2013 وسام التميز في منتدى الإنجليزية المرتبة الثالثة 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Doo_down مشاهدة المشاركة
& what if my destiny & fate guide me to be a killer

Allah Raouf Allah won't let you be a killer only If you wanted to be a killer.....El7alal 7alal wal7aram 7aram. We've been told that Killing is a taboo in Islam then you're a muslim don't do such a thing or Hell is waiting you man look Allah decide who go to hell and who go to paradise but before this remember that Allah will let you solve your problem with the person you killed in your life IF that person forgive you then you can pass to the judgement and Allah will decide but If that person did not forgive you then you're in danger
Wakal Allah wa khtik men elmashakil hadou will not make you feeling good I know that my shoes are so much better from some people who deserve to be smashed maan it's not the Key

الانسان مخير في أفعاله ليس مجبر و أنت حر

I wish you remove this idea from your head coz If you really think about it more than usual you will do it trust me i'm your brother, Killing, sucide, anything else if you kept sticking it in your mind you will do it. Take it easy man Take it easy I graduated three years before I got no Job day like night, responsibles don't want to employ us or apply equality .......I can kill, I can make a suicidal operation with 9ar3a Gaz but what then?

the only thing that make me calm is Trusting Allah...Li bghaha Rabi marhba biha

Rou7 li fik w fia Slaf, mala khali donia khlaf erja3 l molak w khaf donia 7lowa bla z3af

قديم 2013-08-22, 12:18   رقم المشاركة : 36
معلومات العضو
Karim-Rap-4-Life
مشرف سابق

الأوسمة
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Hillin مشاهدة المشاركة
hello^^
I admit that i do childish behaviours sometimes^^
happy sweetest day

We all do that that's the human characteristics but not in public hhhh only with babies and little boys sometimes we need that hhhhhhhhh

قديم 2013-08-22, 14:40   رقم المشاركة : 37
معلومات العضو
Black_Poison
عضو محترف

الأوسمة
المرتبة الثانية 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
1st- what if it will be for "a greater good" ..it will be "Righteous Kills" (there is a movie with the same title )
2nd- yes in a way ...
3rd- they exist to be killed by me or just to test my patience cuz god won't make any change for us i we don't start showing the signs of wanting desiring that change & really act for it
4th i'm not wasting time i'm Having fun

& thanks for ur "i don't know what it's called" ...peace
So...you wanna make justice by taking your own right...but is it right to take a human soul ?
Isn't it better to trust divine justice?...i'd rather be oppressed than a killer...at least i'll know i'll take my right fair and square at the end...some patience wouldn't hurt
- No one exists to be killed...a muslim wouldn't kill a muslim unless by mistake...
It's clear i guess...and even in "9isas" forgivness is allways a solution
Allah tresured our souls ...and if you killed...be sure that you will start an endless circle of revenge....ppl have families...parents...kids..
- Having fun! Hummmm....intersting....this mean that nothing in the world will be enough to change your mine....bro...it's deep in you...it's not about fate....
- and....you're welcome anytime...and "we call it" "advice" ...i guess
^^
Peace

قديم 2013-08-22, 18:34   رقم المشاركة : 38
معلومات العضو
aliass
عضو فعّال

الصورة الرمزية aliass

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

i admit that sseing one of the twins back is awesome and made me really happy i wish the other twin come back too soon ..

قديم 2013-08-22, 18:39   رقم المشاركة : 39
معلومات العضو
Black_Poison
عضو محترف

الأوسمة
المرتبة الثانية 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

^^
Happy to see you happy
what??? You think i'll leave without a fight hhhhhh
never hhhhh
old dayz baby....old days

i still have moreto do
without the twin....i can't do anything

قديم 2013-08-22, 18:41   رقم المشاركة : 40
معلومات العضو
aliass
عضو فعّال

الصورة الرمزية aliass

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
^^
Happy to see you happy
what??? You think i'll leave without a fight hhhhhh
never hhhhh
old dayz baby....old days

i still have moreto do
without the twin....i can't do anything
yah i was stupide when i thought that you gave up cuz you were just gone away suddenly
and the twin told me that he'll never come back to djelfa i just wish he changes his mind ..

قديم 2013-08-23, 01:55   رقم المشاركة : 41
معلومات العضو
Doo_down
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية Doo_down

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
So...you wanna make justice by taking your own right...but is it right to take a human soul ?
Isn't it better to trust divine justice?...i'd rather be oppressed than a killer...at least i'll know i'll take my right fair and square at the end...some patience wouldn't hurt
- No one exists to be killed...a muslim wouldn't kill a muslim unless by mistake...
It's clear i guess...and even in "9isas" forgivness is allways a solution
Allah tresured our souls ...and if you killed...be sure that you will start an endless circle of revenge....ppl have families...parents...kids..
- Having fun! Hummmm....intersting....this mean that nothing in the world will be enough to change your mine....bro...it's deep in you...it's not about fate....
- and....you're welcome anytime...and "we call it" "advice" ...i guess
اقتباس:
^^
Peace
- I Know that
من قتل نفسا بغير نفس أو فساد في الأرض فكأنما قتل الناس
جميعا
u see that red spot ... it's my motive & my cause & for the ones who don't believe in it ... it will be my excuse
-this people do exist to be killed hhh they will be anyway if not by me by themselves & i wonder can i wait ...or i 'll have to make things go faster ?!
-
& abt revenge if i'll ever do it it will be "The perfect crime" no trace no clue no evidence
-I meant having fun thinking abt it when i have nothing to do ..does that mean i'll have fun doing it ?!
- oh so this is advising happy to know that please don't mind my manners i'm kind of 3 years old socially
salam

قديم 2013-08-23, 10:27   رقم المشاركة : 42
معلومات العضو
Hillin
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية Hillin

الأوسمة
وسام التميز في منتدى الإنجليزية 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=5]
- I Know that
جميعا
u see that red spot ... it's my motive & my cause & for the ones who don't believe in it ... it will be my excuse
-this people do exist to be killed hhh they will be anyway if not by me by themselves & i wonder can i wait ...or i 'll have to make things go faster ?!
-
& abt revenge if i'll ever do it it will be "The perfect crime" no trace no clue no evidence
-I meant having fun thinking abt it when i have nothing to do ..does that mean i'll have fun doing it ?!
- oh so this is advising happy to know that please don't mind my manners i'm kind of 3 years old socially
salam

hello
hey bro just do it ( now i'm kid brother Karim you see) ok do it if you know what every single word mentioned in Quoran means!!hey you wanna make a crime ok arth allah was3a but be sure USA is the perfect place lol hhhhhh anyway; yep brother karim, you're right it's common but i do it even with old ppl such dad and mom and even my grandparent LOL dangerous confession ! nope!
Blessed friday

قديم 2013-08-23, 11:11   رقم المشاركة : 43
معلومات العضو
Black_Poison
عضو محترف

الأوسمة
المرتبة الثانية 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=5]
- I Know that
جميعا
-
salam

I know what you meant....but is that what it really meant....
If everyone that
feels oppressed will take own's rights
students will kill their teachers...ppl who lost jobs will kill their employers
and the homeless will steal ....and the poor will...and so on
i mean even in great matters
i mean ...look at syria and Egypt...everyone thinks they're right
while they're all wrong..

Perfect crime....emmmm they say that there is no such thing

You'll be having fun thinking....or doing it...but that fun will be replace by regrets and guilt as soon as the job is done

Never mind...it's ok...since you're socially new...all matters is good intention

قديم 2013-08-23, 11:24   رقم المشاركة : 44
معلومات العضو
Doo_down
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية Doo_down

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Ok I wasn't going to do it any way ... cuz if i do it i'll be lost i'll be dark i'll be alone cause doing it is like betraying people that looks up to me ppl that i care abt ...ppl that i care about what they think abt me i can't let them down .. & i won't be able to face them if i do it .. & don't want to be lonely aGain .. & i just an arguing addict ... & was looking to socialize a bit ... =D salam ... but if i'll be alone aGaIN IT won't be just arguing ....

قديم 2013-08-23, 19:57   رقم المشاركة : 45
معلومات العضو
Karim-Rap-4-Life
مشرف سابق

الأوسمة
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Hillin مشاهدة المشاركة
hello
hey bro just do it ( now i'm kid brother Karim you see) ok do it if you know what every single word mentioned in Quoran means!!hey you wanna make a crime ok arth allah was3a but be sure USA is the perfect place lol hhhhhh anyway; yep brother karim, you're right it's common but i do it even with old ppl such dad and mom and even my grandparent LOL dangerous confession ! nope!
Blessed friday
emmmm Hillin what are you talking about Have u just lost your mind? emm sister did u slid and fell on your head or something? emmm
we gotta see the doctor .....Doctor Fedoua we need you here we've an urgence matter here Hillin lost her mind totaly she's going insane hhhhhhhhhh

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
...., admit

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 16:53

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)