who's the best ..??? - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Club > English for Fun

English for Fun Have fun with jokes, riddles and games...

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

who's the best ..???

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2011-10-27, 17:11   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
angel.rose
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية angel.rose

إحصائية العضو

Mh47 who's the best ..???

Hey Guys ! What's Up how u guys doing Tonight?, ^^ i hope u doing Good
+
+
S
o
So My subjectToday talks About celebriteis!
...so Tell me guys ..

اhow's ur Idol ??
and Tell Me whay ??,
u will start Like this
++++
My Favourite Idol is ..... Beceauce
Me First

^^
My Favourite Idol is Miley Cyrus .Becauce I thinkThat She has A great Voice And She's so pretty
++
+
+

قديم 2011-10-28, 19:14   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
Karim_Rap_4_life
محظور

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Hi I just want to say that I am not a fan of the two but i know thteir songs but for Selina is the best in the field___Miley cyrus is a Hater i mean she hate the arabe people_____during the American Vs Irac War she used to sing to the American soldiers with her daddy singer ".....Cyrus" and you have the choice and that's my choice and every thing is good hey common let's move on ha

قديم 2011-10-29, 16:19   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
angel.rose
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية angel.rose

إحصائية العضو

17 Thnx A lot

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Karim_Rap_4_life مشاهدة المشاركة
Hi I just want to say that I am not a fan of the two but i know thteir songs but for Selina is the best in the field___Miley cyrus is a Hater i mean she hate the arabe people_____during the American Vs Irac War she used to sing to the American soldiers with her daddy singer ".....Cyrus" and you have the choice and that's my choice and every thing is good hey common let's move on ha

+ Thank U so much For Your comment .Bro ..I appreciate That..really ^^

God Bless you:
19:

قديم 2011-10-29, 17:13   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
Karim_Rap_4_life
محظور

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

God bless you too you're welcome

قديم 2011-10-29, 17:15   رقم المشاركة : 5
معلومات العضو
hananedove
عضو مجتهـد

الصورة الرمزية hananedove

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

My Favourite Idol is avril. lavigne & taylor swift Becauce I thinkThat they hasve A cute Voice And they are so nice i love them
thanks dear

قديم 2011-10-29, 17:17   رقم المشاركة : 6
معلومات العضو
Karim_Rap_4_life
محظور

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة angel.rose مشاهدة المشاركة
Hey Guys ! What's Up how u guys doing Tonight?, ^^ i hope u doing Good
+
+
S
o
So My subjectToday talks About celebriteis!
...so Tell me guys ..

اhow's ur Idol ??
and Tell Me whay ??,
u will start Like this
++++
My Favourite Idol is ..... Beceauce
Me First

^^
My Favourite Idol is Miley Cyrus .Becauce I thinkThat She has A great Voice And She's so pretty
++
+
+

for the fact and far from conflicts ___she has an incredible voice i do agree with you and the song that i know is "We Got the Party" that's all hahaha____yeah alright that's your choice so so enjoy that hah

قديم 2011-10-29, 17:29   رقم المشاركة : 7
معلومات العضو
Karim_Rap_4_life
محظور

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

I am a loyal to two persons I'm not saying celebreties because they are firstly from the folks Normal and casual so the first one is "LOTFI DOUBLE KANON" a muslim and an arab a man who has more than an encyclopadea " Religion,History,Literature,Sience and technlogy" what are you looking for he could tell you any subject any domain so that's why i consider him my idol my ideal and favorite person_____the second one is Tupac shakure the man who deliver the troubles and violance in the ghetos where the african americans were living in Simply he was mixture of goodness and worseness he was so bad against the ones who discriminated the black community and that's all ____i guess it's so long ha i'm sorry

قديم 2011-10-29, 17:40   رقم المشاركة : 8
معلومات العضو
hananedove
عضو مجتهـد

الصورة الرمزية hananedove

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Karim_Rap_4_life مشاهدة المشاركة
I am a loyal to two persons I'm not saying celebreties because they are firstly from the folks Normal and casual so the first one is "LOTFI DOUBLE KANON" a muslim and an arab a man who has more than an encyclopadea " Religion,History,Literature,Sience and technlogy" what are you looking for he could tell you any subject any domain so that's why i consider him my idol my ideal and favorite person_____the second one is Tupac shakure the man who deliver the troubles and violance in the ghetos where the african americans were living in Simply he was mixture of goodness and worseness he was so bad
against the ones who discriminated the black community and that's all ____i guess it's so long ha i'm sorry
this is true wooow i like this thanks

قديم 2011-10-29, 18:07   رقم المشاركة : 9
معلومات العضو
Wassimboy
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

My favorite idol is EMINEM cuz he's awesome and he has a great voice and he always sings about truth that's it

قديم 2011-10-30, 11:14   رقم المشاركة : 10
معلومات العضو
Karim_Rap_4_life
محظور

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

That's what we are searching the singers who are just portraying the truth nothing but the truth

قديم 2011-11-06, 18:51   رقم المشاركة : 11
معلومات العضو
Karim_Rap_4_life
محظور

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Hey common what's up is the subject shutt off!!!

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
..???, who's

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 00:35

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)