fifty years of freedom or as we think - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Club

English Club Discussions and debate about life, news and events..etc

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

fifty years of freedom or as we think

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2012-07-10, 12:40   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
spy4me
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية spy4me

إحصائية العضو

Icon24 fifty years of freedom or as we think

Hello everybody, my friends, my brothers and sisters
Well, I want to say a word by the occasion of the 50th anniversary of Algeria though I believe our country was always alive with its free women and men even under the French colonization, that enemy of humanity and Islam as well.
fifty years seems a long time for a country to rebuild itself and to found the basics again for a true civilization with all the capacities, from the big population most of them of youth, to the availability of necessary natural materials. Yes it was fifty years in nation’s life, but was it a fifty years of achievements? The wheel was like a snail, this is the truth, an old generation still leads our boat and they don’t do well, looking carelessly to those young men passing by on other kind of boats, those of death.
In fifty years lots of things have happened, nations collapsed, others emerged, governors were dethroned others were honored. We couldn’t be like Malaysia for example ? which in ten years became one of the biggest economic power in Asia, it was ten years only, not fifty years.
What has changed between 1962 and 2012, the same people show up all the time on TV delivering a fake speech in French, and that’s another disaster (Algerian is our country, Islam is our religion, and ARABIC is our lang.uage).
What has fifty years of freedom brought to us?
Jobless people, hunger everywhere, bloodshed among brothers, bribery and stealing people’s money.
Why is that ? in my country the minority leads the majority, the power of people is destroyed by the power of government.
Our government is so clever, they know that the first concern of the people is security, so every time people show an intention to revolve, the government played its favorite tone, threatening our security to remind us of the black decade.
the generation of revolution must give the flag for the generation of independence, we’re the power and we will always so
let our country thrive by the hands of the right people.

share us your views and attitudes grown people

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-07-10, 13:00   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
amel nina
عضو مميّز

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

you're absolutely right brother

I'm just tongue-tied,speechless, I feel lost for words

the big day has come but what did we prepare for it achievements, developpement, total freedom

none of these happened in my view

we're still too far away from what we're looking for as people and government

i just feel so ashamed when i see germany, even if it was completely destroyed in the first world war, it rebuilt itself quickly and got ready to the second round that it has invaded europe
and now, it is on the top of the world with its incredible capacities and power knowing that the union of the german state has been in the eighties of the last century, short period compared to that of Algeria

but you can obviosly see the diffrence

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-07-10, 14:16   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
.kiki
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية .kiki

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

It's something we can easily spend all our lives talking about

not as easily done though

but I don't quite agree with the way you want it to change
revolution for me, is the hardest way
?why should it take hundreds and hundreds of lives, ennocent lives, to improve our life style

look, brother
it's up to the workers, to all algerians generally, if they really want to live like malaysians or germans
?do they work like they do
look at japanees peole, God, they're like machines! every one works, even 90 years old men and women
and though they barely have 10 % of the resourses WE have, but their life style is something we would never reach

you can now ask yourself why

-----
many thanks for the very interesting topic

peace

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-07-10, 17:27   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
spy4me
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية spy4me

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة amel nina مشاهدة المشاركة
you're absolutely right brother

I'm just tongue-tied,speechless, I feel lost for words

the big day has come but what did we prepare for it achievements, developpement, total freedom

none of these happened in my view

we're still too far away from what we're looking for as people and government

i just feel so ashamed when i see germany, even if it was completely destroyed in the first world war, it rebuilt itself quickly and got ready to the second round that it has invaded europe
and now, it is on the top of the world with its incredible capacities and power knowing that the union of the german state has been in the eighties of the last century, short period compared to that of Algeria

but you can obviosly see the diffrence

yes as you said germany for sometime no one thought that it can come again, but the government along with people defied all obstacles and mae the miracle, the miracle of europe and its biggest economic power
thank you for reading and sharing us your point of you
we wish the best for our country

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-07-10, 17:40   رقم المشاركة : 5
معلومات العضو
spy4me
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية spy4me

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

[QUOTE=.kiki;10761700]It's something we can easily spend all our lives talking about

not as easily done though

but I don't quite agree with the way you want it to change
revolution for me, is the hardest way
?why should it take hundreds and hundreds of lives, ennocent lives, to improve our life style

look, brother
it's up to the workers, to all algerians generally, if they really want to live like malaysians or germans
?do they work like they do
look at japanees peole, God, they're like machines! every one works, even 90 years old men and women
and though they barely have 10 % of the resourses WE have, but their life style is something we would never reach

you can now ask yourself why

-many thanks for the very interesting topic

peace
اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة .kiki مشاهدة المشاركة

i didnt say a revolution, i actually dont believe in such word when it is about problem between the lead and the led that always causes troubles more than solve them
what am saying that the people who govern us should leave and let the leadership to the youth and to those who can rule as it should be
concerning the algerian people, i dont think that an algerian may not steal when he sees a minister does
he will cheat and lie to when he sees a minister does
western people are not more hard workers than us but the difference is that their goverrnments are doing a great job in controling their people and in other hand, they're doing their duties, for that, the government is strict and the people are strict too because each part is doing his duties perfectly to some extent
in the western countries..do your duty, you'll get your rights defenitely
but here in algeria..do your duties and more, and dont expect to get your rights
thank you for reading and interacting
we wish the best for our country

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-07-10, 18:42   رقم المشاركة : 6
معلومات العضو
Hillin
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية Hillin

الأوسمة
وسام التميز في منتدى الإنجليزية 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Hi friends
First of all,I would say thank you “spy for urself” for sharing us such Interesting subject
Yeah I agree with you for the extent that “50 years ………. along period of time………. and Algeria scored “No change”. Unemployement ,unfortunately, reached its peak.However, I think the problem is not the government itself ,we are involved as well.How can we ask the government to change our lives,or to give us much more works at the same time we are Bad strikers and Bad thinkers; that is to say we use violence inorder to get our right and because simply we believe that we are much more clever than the government. I saw when strikes start in Algeria, stikers destroyed every thing came across their eyes. Let me speak about another fact which really hurt me, I said we are bad thinker coz we did n’t see behind the lines,we often blame the Government for not giving us our right of getting a job meanwhile our blame must be directed to those who stand behind(corrupted and dishonest persons; usually they are the employers).
By the way,those countries ,which scored economical improvement,have a well educated people who are ,in fact , clever strikers.I’ll give you an example. In Japan, for instance,strikers tend to work extra hours , they are clever,they do so coz they know that increasing in the product means decreasing in the price and thus the government will face an economic crisis “stagnation”.
Algeria, compared to japan,when workers wanna get back their right generally they stop working or thru enjoy destroying !!!!!
In short, I would like to say nothing comes out of the blue, inorder to change and live like the other developed countries we have to change ourselves first then every thing would come easily later
Well, in this way I see things, it’s just my point of view
Thx again friend for the topic

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-07-10, 20:55   رقم المشاركة : 7
معلومات العضو
spy4me
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية spy4me

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Hillin مشاهدة المشاركة

hi hillin
well i see that you point out that the nature of the algerian individual is bad, but i think i said something about that, because the government is strict , people are strict too, they abide by the laws and respect them because even a minister respects them, not like here, people are hard workers becuase they're getting their rights completely, they dont need..well for most of time..to strike
so give me my whole rights, i will be a hard worker and a good citizen
thank you hillin for your comment
wish the best for our country

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-07-11, 10:05   رقم المشاركة : 8
معلومات العضو
Hillin
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية Hillin

الأوسمة
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

hi hillin
well i see that you point out that the nature of the algerian individual is bad, but i think i said something about that, because the government is strict , people are strict too, they abide by the laws and respect them because even a minister respects them, not like here, people are hard workers becuase they're getting their rights completely, they dont need..well for most of time..to strike
so give me my whole rights, i will be a hard worker and a good citizen
thank you hillin for your comment
wish the best for our country

by:Spy4urself

Hi friend and thank you for clarifying ur point of view

Yeah
I know that strict laws organize people. For me , however, this fact which well used in the other countries, is useless in Algeria. We have strict laws but we often break them, thus I said we need to change ourselves before, we have too much corrupted people, and (corr………………….,)I’ll give u simple example; concerning the educational field, the teacher has the right to kick the student who cheats in the exams out ,however, nowadays it comes impossible to do so, the student becomes stronger than his teacher!!!!to get the mark the student may even kill his teacher. Here, we may ask the question “who stand behind the student!!!n
To be clear,both the government and people are concerned here and I don’t deny coz behind every problem there is two kind of reasons,the main and sub or marginal ones, and I think people play the main role here? that’s all
This is just my opinion and I hope to not create misunderstanding
Thx again
My regards

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-07-11, 18:13   رقم المشاركة : 9
معلومات العضو
spy4me
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية spy4me

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:

hi
well, you know what is the source of corruption? the government, the government is an evil that restraints the society, a vital necessity neverthless, people could never know corruption if they did not see corruption in the government, when a big responsible makes a mistake no one punishes him, isnt this opression and breaking laws? (law is above all) , the individual is influenced by the deeds of the government

the student becomes stronger than his teacher"
yes indeed, why? because of the violating laws and guess who passes laws !! the government
let me sum it up in one idea : the people will become good citizens if the government becomes a good one
thank you hillin and call me just spy

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-07-11, 18:56   رقم المشاركة : 10
معلومات العضو
Hillin
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية Hillin

الأوسمة
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

[QUOTE=spy4me;10778178]
hi
well, you know what is the source of corruption? the government, the government is an evil that restraints the society, a vital necessity neverthless, people could never know corruption if they did not see corruption in the government, when a big responsible makes a mistake no one punishes him, isnt this opression and breaking laws? (law is above all) , the individual is influenced by the deeds of the government
the student becomes stronger than his teacher"
yes indeed, why? because of the violating laws and guess who passes laws !! the government
let me sum it up in one idea : the people will become good citizens if the government becomes a good one
thank you hillin and call me just spy

Well, i think friend we have different point of view :You see the government as the main reason behind this problem however and respectfully to ur's, I 'm still convienced that people have to change themselves first''we need clever strikers and not violent ones" inorder to get improvement
thank u Spy for opening such window of discussing and exchanging point of views
really i'm glad since every day I learn and discover some thing new from such topics

wish all the best for my country]

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-07-11, 20:51   رقم المشاركة : 11
معلومات العضو
spy4me
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية spy4me

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:

yes it seems that we're not on the same page, but it's ok, different views generate useful discussion , enrich and feed our minds
we may agree about something in the future
thank you again

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
freedom, years

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 19:23

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)