The prophet's SAyings (AHADITH).0 - الصفحة 5 - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > Islam Door

Islam Door Everything about Islam

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

The prophet's SAyings (AHADITH).0

موضوع مغلق

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2008-08-24, 08:45   رقم المشاركة : 61
معلومات العضو
hairless17
مشرف سابق

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

You are welcome

قديم 2008-08-24, 12:21   رقم المشاركة : 62
معلومات العضو
أم بدر الدين
عضو برونزي

الصورة الرمزية أم بدر الدين

الأوسمة
وسام الحفظ وسام الحفظ وسام أحسن موضوع 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Envy

If envy were proper, two persons would be the most proper objects of it; one, a man to whom god hath given riches, and apointed to bestow in charity; the other, to whom God hath granted the knowledge of religion, and acteth thereon himself, instructing others.

Keep yourselves far from envy; it eateth up and taketh away good actions, like as fire eateth up and burneth wood

قديم 2008-08-25, 00:12   رقم المشاركة : 63
معلومات العضو
hairless17
مشرف سابق

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Is there good envy ?0

قديم 2008-08-25, 21:51   رقم المشاركة : 64
معلومات العضو
أم بدر الدين
عضو برونزي

الأوسمة
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Sure that envy is only good when it is used in the right way...I envy someone to make more efforts like in learning ; teaching...... 0

قديم 2008-08-26, 21:13   رقم المشاركة : 65
معلومات العضو
أم بدر الدين
عضو برونزي

الأوسمة
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Animals

Fear God, in treating dumb animals and ride them when they are fit to be ridden and get off them when they are tired.

An adultress passed by a dog at a well; and the dog was holding out his tongue from thirst, which was near killing him, and the woman drew off her boot, and tied it to the end of her garment, and drew water for the dog, and gave him to drink; and she was forgiven for that act.

A woman was punished for a cat which she tied till it died from hunger. She gave the cat nothing to eat, nor did she set it at liberty so that it might find some food.

"Are there rewards for doing good to quadrupeds, and givng them water to drink?" Muhammad said, "Verily there are heavenly rewards for any act of kindness to a live animal."

Verily God hath one hundred loving kindnesses; one of which he hath sent down amongst man, quadrupeds, and every moving thing upon the face of the earth: by it they are kind to each other, and forgive one another; and by it the animals of the wilds are kind to their young; and God hath reserved ninety-nine loving kindnesses by which he will be gracious to His creatures on the last day.

A young man came before the Rasul with a carpet and said, "O Rasul! I passed through a wood and heard the voices of young birds; and I took and put them into my carpet; and their mother came fluttering around my head, and I uncovered the young, and the mother fell down upon them, then I wrapped them up in my carpet; and there are the young which I have." Then the Rasul said, "Put them down." And when he did so, their mother joined them: and Muhammad said, "Do you wonder at the affection of the mother towards her young? I swear by Him who hath sent me, verily God is more loving to His creatures than the mother to these young birds. Return them to the place from which ye took them, and let their mother be with them."

قديم 2008-08-27, 16:39   رقم المشاركة : 66
معلومات العضو
hairless17
مشرف سابق

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

This is our religion
Even animals are well treated

قديم 2008-08-27, 20:50   رقم المشاركة : 67
معلومات العضو
أم بدر الدين
عضو برونزي

الأوسمة
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Yes Islam is present everywhere in everything at any time in all the circumstances

قديم 2008-08-27, 20:51   رقم المشاركة : 68
معلومات العضو
أم بدر الدين
عضو برونزي

الأوسمة
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

[SIZE="6"]God

Whoever loveth to meet God, God loveth to meet him.

God saith, "I fulfil the faith of whoso putteth his faith in Me; and I am with him, and near him, when remembereth Me."

God saith, "Whoso doth one good act, for him are ten rewards; and I also give more to whomever I will; and whoso doth an ill, its punishment is equal to it, or I forgive him; and whoso seeketh to approach Me one span, I seek to approach one cubit; and whoso seeketh to approach Me one cubit, I seek to approach him two fathoms; and whoso walketh towards Me, I run towards him; and whoso cometh before Me with the earth full of sins, and believeth solely in Me, him I come before with a front of forgiveness as big as the earth."

God saith, "The person I hold as a beloved, I am his hearing by which he heareth, and I am his sight by which he seeth, and I am his hands by which he holdeth, and I am his feet by which he walketh."

God saith, "O Man! Only follow thou My laws, and thou shall become like unto Me, and then say, 'Be' and behold, It is."

God is One, and liketh unity.

We were with Muhammad on a journey, and some men stood up repeating aloud, "God is most great," and the Rasul said, "O men! Be easy on yourselves, and do not distress yourselves by raising your voices, verily you do not call to one deaf or absent, but verily to one who heareth and seeth; and He is with you; and He to whom you pray is nearer to you than the neck of your camel."

God sait, "I was a hidden treasure. I would fain be known. So I created Man."

Do you love your creator? Love your fellow-beings first. [/SIZE]

قديم 2008-08-28, 00:39   رقم المشاركة : 69
معلومات العضو
hairless17
مشرف سابق

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

We hope so inchaa allah

قديم 2008-08-28, 00:41   رقم المشاركة : 70
معلومات العضو
أم بدر الدين
عضو برونزي

الأوسمة
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Thank you brother

قديم 2008-08-28, 00:41   رقم المشاركة : 71
معلومات العضو
hairless17
مشرف سابق

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

You re welcome

قديم 2008-08-28, 12:27   رقم المشاركة : 72
معلومات العضو
أم بدر الدين
عضو برونزي

الأوسمة
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

God bless you

قديم 2008-08-28, 12:28   رقم المشاركة : 73
معلومات العضو
أم بدر الدين
عضو برونزي

الأوسمة
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

[SIZE="6"]World

The love of the world is the root of all evil.

This world is a prison for the Faithful, but a Paradise for unbelievers.

The world is a magician greater than Harut and Marut, and you should avoid it.

The world is sweet in the heart, and green to the eye; and verily God hath brought you, after those that went before you: then look to your actions, and abstain from the world and its wickedness.

The world is as a prison and as a famine to Muslims; and when they leave it you may say they leave famine and a prison.

Be in the world like a traveller, or like a passer on, and reckon yourself as of the dead.

Cursed is this world and cursed is all that is in this world, except the rememberance of God and that which aideth thereto. [/SIZE]

قديم 2008-08-28, 20:18   رقم المشاركة : 74
معلومات العضو
hairless17
مشرف سابق

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Eddounia
Thanks sister

قديم 2008-08-28, 21:19   رقم المشاركة : 75
معلومات العضو
أم بدر الدين
عضو برونزي

الأوسمة
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

موضوع مغلق

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 06:39

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)