Learning english using coursera site - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Learning

English Learning Ask questions about English grammar, vocabulary, usage and idioms..

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

Learning english using coursera site

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2019-11-09, 09:58   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
mokhtaro
عضو مبـدع

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي Learning english using coursera site

Peace be upon you
Most of sites to learn english teach you the standard english, but when you come to apply it in your study field you face some problems like lack of technical vocabularies, and how to use them in writing an essay or research paper.
coursera.org offers modules in many technical and non technical fields (arts, humanities, science, business, technology, ********s, math, .....etc), and every field has many sub-fields.
you can freely sign in and access all the courses, but if you want to pass the final exam and get the certificate you need to pay the fees and purchase.
The courses are very simple and organized, and provided by well known universities.
This site was very beneficial for me, and i hope it will be beneficial for you as well.
If anyone knows more informations about this site or similar sites, welcome to interact here.

Peace be upon you

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2020-05-27, 11:36   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
Mś aợkờ
عضو جديد

الصورة الرمزية Mś aợkờ

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Hello, I'm a teacher and I know how hard it can be for a student to learn a foreign ********. Sometimes, students just say that are facing Catch 22 in economics and that is why they fail to become great creative writers and earn selling the stories they create. But it's not the reason. I was rather pathetic myself trying to sell my first novel 2 years ago. The Power of Creativity by Brian Collins showed me where I was wrong in my narrative perspectives and when I should have thrown away my first draft.
My editor https://essaydune.com/ for college topics.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2020-06-04, 00:24   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
fighter2011
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

M001

coursera.org is avery useful site. it contains a lot of helpful courses in many fields. every one should give it a try

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 13:55

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2023 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)