فضاء تنسيقي خاص بمادة الانجليزية . - الصفحة 6 - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > منتديات التعليم المتوسط > قسم التربية لمناقشات الأساتذة ....و طرق التدريس

قسم التربية لمناقشات الأساتذة ....و طرق التدريس فضاء و دليل للأساتذة ، و تبادل للخبرات...

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

فضاء تنسيقي خاص بمادة الانجليزية .

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2011-08-16, 20:09   رقم المشاركة : 76
معلومات العضو
moonlight7915
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية moonlight7915

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

For the text book you can add the activities you did during the lesson

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-08-17, 10:30   رقم المشاركة : 77
معلومات العضو
HAYAT12
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Slalam 3alikom
today Iwant to ask about "the group work" . Are we obliged to do it with all the lessons and every day ?
Every time Itry to do it Iface the same problem which is the number of the learners you know we can find 40to 50 pupils in one class so its not easy to control all of them at the same time. Would you please tell me about your way of teaching and yourpoints of view concerning the group work

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-08-17, 10:59   رقم المشاركة : 78
معلومات العضو
Mr.Samir Bounab
مشرف سابق

الصورة الرمزية Mr.Samir Bounab

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Salam and Ramadhan Kareem
concerning the Text Book or Log Book the teacher has to report on it what he has planned to teach to his learners
( The model plan is as Mr.Amine mentioned above " date - time - class - Context - OBS)

for example here is a sample of the MS4 level a PDP Reading lesson

4AM1 file One: Reading and writing
Function & grammar {learning objectives} : Describing seafood + locating( tag question+ prep)
pre-reading: activity 1p 33
while reading: Activity 2 + 3 p 33/34
post –reading : activity 4P34
swbat{ S= students / W= Will / B= be / A= able / T = to do...}: by the end of the lesson the pupils should be able to : talk about food and locate (using tag qqs-prepo)

N.B : The Observation Column must be filled everyday in order to enable the teacher Assess his teaching or
Nothing to declare ( if the lesson was successful) or If the lesson was postponed Because of any reason it should be mentioned here

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-08-17, 11:27   رقم المشاركة : 79
معلومات العضو
Mr.Samir Bounab
مشرف سابق

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Salam Madam,
Well concerning the " group work " or what we call " the Group Pedagogy" , the teacher has to deal with it regularly and depending on the task to be achieved
The group pedagogy will serve the teacher more while dealing with the "Project Work " which is a Must that the teachers have to deal with it .
From the beginning of the year the teacher has to Ask his learners to Form their groups according to their neighborhood , their likes and dislikes .....
The ideal Number of the Group is not more than 4 (four) and the teacher has to instruct them from the beginning of the MS1 level that each member of the group has a role to play depending on the competencies of each member .
for example : 1 or 2 gather the information / 1 writes / 1 draws .... and 1 of the 4 member will be the spokesman the day of the presentation of the Project work.
This is the case of the Project Work which must be done by a group not individual work and please instruct your learners from the beginning of the MS1 level not to buy Projects from Cyber cafe , the teacher has to show his learners how use such source of information , Select , edit then fleshing out what has been selected
Concerning the classroom situation we generally deal with "Pair Work" and sometimes with "group work " depending on the Task, but generally the "Pair Work" is the dominant task in our syllabus , the teacher has the deal with it make his learners work in pair , it's more motivating for the learners , where the learners listen to each others , respect each others and discover each others
The reason that makes the teacher ovoid "group work or Pair work " is as Madam Hayet said our classes are overcrowded , and each time I ask my friends and colleagues while I lead meetings and seminars I just ask them one question
What do you suggest ?, this is our fact , our classrooms are overcrowded ,
We have to adapt our teaching technics to such classroom situations and the best way is train our learners from the beginning of the school year to such tasks and this is not impossible .
salam

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-08-17, 17:48   رقم المشاركة : 80
معلومات العضو
Angel of paradise
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية Angel of paradise

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

salem, i hope you are doing great in this holy month
group work is very important, we should do it frequently, at first i found it very diffecult however like mr bounab said we have to find way to make it work , when the inspector came i used pair work and he was pleased and he stressed the important of group or pair work because it allowed all the pupils to participate

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-08-17, 20:09   رقم المشاركة : 81
معلومات العضو
moonlight7915
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية moonlight7915

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Mr.Samir Bounab مشاهدة المشاركة
Salam and Ramadhan Kareem
concerning the Text Book or Log Book the teacher has to report on it what he has planned to teach to his learners
( The model plan is as Mr.Amine mentioned above " date - time - class - Context - OBS)

for example here is a sample of the MS4 level a PDP Reading lesson

4AM1 file One: Reading and writing
Function & grammar {learning objectives} : Describing seafood + locating( tag question+ prep)
pre-reading: activity 1p 33
while reading: Activity 2 + 3 p 33/34
post –reading : activity 4P34
swbat{ S= students / W= Will / B= be / A= able / T = to do...}: by the end of the lesson the pupils should be able to : talk about food and locate (using tag qqs-prepo)

N.B : The Observation Column must be filled everyday in order to enable the teacher Assess his teaching or
Nothing to declare ( if the lesson was successful) or If the lesson was postponed Because of any reason it should be mentioned here
Thank you. great dear friend truly you are number one.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-08-17, 23:59   رقم المشاركة : 82
معلومات العضو
fatihiasoufia
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

السلام عليكم استاذ اخى سمير انا جدمعجبة بانتاجك واستفدت كثير من انجازاتك بارك الله فيكم وجعلها فى ميزان حسناتك وضعفها الله لك فى هذا الايام المباركة غير اننى ليس لى فكرة بالتعامل مع التحميل من shared4هل لكم ان تعطونى ولو فكرة بسيطة فى هذا الموضوع ربى يخليك يارب وصح صيامكم وكل عام وانتم صايمين بصحة جيدة

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-08-18, 00:09   رقم المشاركة : 83
معلومات العضو
fatihiasoufia
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اخى سمير هل لديكم اى مرجع فيما يخص موضوع مذكرة تخرج بعنوان Writing at the early stages of ******** learning افيدنى افادك الله

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-08-18, 03:23   رقم المشاركة : 84
معلومات العضو
amine19724
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

[QUOTE=Mr.Samir Bounab;6998897]Salam Madam,
Well concerning the " group work " or what we call " the Group Pedagogy" , the teacher has to deal with it regularly and depending on the task to be achieved
The group pedagogy will serve the teacher more while dealing with the "Project Work " which is a Must that the teachers have to deal with it .
From the beginning of the year the teacher has to Ask his learners to Form their groups according to their neighborhood , their likes and dislikes .....
The ideal Number of the Group is not more than 4 (four) and the teacher has to instruct them from the beginning of the MS1 level that each member of the group has a role to play depending on the competencies of each member .
Saha ftourkom.
Well , group work is very important and very helpful for both teachers and students at the same time . It has a lot of advantages :
- It helps students to learn from each other easily and quickly.
-It can build a kind of challenge between the groups .
-It can help slow and shy learners etc...
But the problem is " what are the techniques used in group work to teach listening ,speaking ,reading and writing?

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-08-18, 13:16   رقم المشاركة : 85
معلومات العضو
Mr.Samir Bounab
مشرف سابق

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Salam Madame fatihiasoufia
Thank you very much for your lovely words , may God bless you , I am sure you are an excellent teacher and you can do better than what I did
concerning 4shared , it's the easiest web site to download quickly and without any problem
1- click on the link
2- wait till the page opens and you will see the title of the document and below it there is a small window written on it "download now" - click on it
3- you will have another and you will have to wait about 20 to 30 seconds depending on the seize of the file
4- you have the final page written "download" click on it and you will have the document on your PC

concerning the second request , would you please rewrite the title because it's not clear enough :Writing at the early stages of ******** learning , if not contact me on my email : yellowdaffodil66atgmail dot com
also if you still find problem on downloading any document just inform me
Ramadhan Kareem

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-08-18, 19:35   رقم المشاركة : 86
معلومات العضو
Mr.Samir Bounab
مشرف سابق

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Salam Mr. Amine
Thank you very much my Great Brother , may God Bless you for your lovely words
Ramadhan Kareem

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-08-19, 00:04   رقم المشاركة : 87
معلومات العضو
fatihiasoufia
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

صح فطوركم ماريكم ياجماعة فى مناقشة هذه الفكرة وهى زيادة ساعة واحدة لمستوى الرابعة متوسط فقط فى مادة الانكليزية لتصبح اريعة حصص خاصة وانتم تعرفون ان برنامج السنة الرابعة 6 files بالنسبة لهذه المادة طويل جيدا

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-08-19, 00:25   رقم المشاركة : 88
معلومات العضو
fatihiasoufia
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

صح فطوركم ماريكم ياجماعة فى مناقشة هذه الفكرة وهى زيادة ساعة واحدة لمستوى الرابعة متوسط فقط فى مادة الانكليزية لتصبح اريعة حصص خاصة وانتم تعرفون ان برنامج السنة الرابعة 6 files بالنسبة لهذه المادة طويل جيدا

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-08-19, 00:36   رقم المشاركة : 89
معلومات العضو
fatihiasoufia
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Hello Mr Samir Thank you for your help I found the solution for that problem My second problem is My projet Its title is Writing at the early stages of ******** learning I can not find any idea How can I start What are the the main steps If you have any idea please help me

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-08-19, 00:38   رقم المشاركة : 90
معلومات العضو
fatihiasoufia
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

I do not know THE WORD ******** is missing in the title

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
الانجليزية, بمادة, تنسيقي, فضاء

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 22:38

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)