فضاء تنسيقي خاص بمادة الانجليزية . - الصفحة 12 - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > منتديات التعليم المتوسط > قسم التربية لمناقشات الأساتذة ....و طرق التدريس

قسم التربية لمناقشات الأساتذة ....و طرق التدريس فضاء و دليل للأساتذة ، و تبادل للخبرات...

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

فضاء تنسيقي خاص بمادة الانجليزية .

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2011-09-04, 21:20   رقم المشاركة : 166
معلومات العضو
Mr.Samir Bounab
مشرف سابق

الصورة الرمزية Mr.Samir Bounab

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

salam
well concerning stress ,it's no longer taught for the MS1 & MS2 levels for the M3 7 MS 4 level it's taught in very simple way and specially for the MS4 level it's not planned in the BEM exam.
If you need lessons about stress ( academic research) I may provide you a book of Peter Roach but if it is a matter of teaching in middle school you can have a look at my lesson plans for the MS3 you will find very simple Tips for the learners because teaching stress in detailed way is very hard for our learners so I advise you to follow the Tips of the MS3 level for MS4 I advise you to focus on the BEM typology .
good luck

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-09-04, 21:52   رقم المشاركة : 167
معلومات العضو
oumbissen
عضو مجتهـد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

indeed .I need it only for teaching .thank u very much
rabi ya3tik matatmannaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-09-04, 22:09   رقم المشاركة : 168
معلومات العضو
messinho
عضو مجتهـد

الصورة الرمزية messinho

إحصائية العضو

Hot News1

to oumbissen / hello oumbissen I think this document is very useful to know about stress

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-09-04, 22:11   رقم المشاركة : 169
معلومات العضو
messinho
عضو مجتهـد

الصورة الرمزية messinho

إحصائية العضو

Hourse

this is the link
https://www.mediafire.com/?q9wou97lllqlc14

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-09-05, 08:35   رقم المشاركة : 170
معلومات العضو
HAYAT12
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Can we use our native ******** to explain some difficult words like "stress" or not?Last seminar when we were speaking about timing a teacher said that she took 3hours to explain the meaning and the use of the word "ago" an other teacher said why don't we say simply ago is "madhat" to avoid wasting time and to help our students to be better understood so whats your opinion concerning this point

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-09-05, 08:35   رقم المشاركة : 171
معلومات العضو
Mr.Samir Bounab
مشرف سابق

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Salam Madam
welcome and Good Luck with Messinho's document
thank you very much very useful document

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-09-05, 09:14   رقم المشاركة : 172
معلومات العضو
Mr.Samir Bounab
مشرف سابق

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Salam Madam Hayet
The use of our mother tongue
concerning the use of our mother tongue while teaching, well in the previous approach it was Forbidden for both teacher and learners , in this approach ,it is permitted for the LEARNERS , but for the teachers .Why?
It's the teacher's duty he or she is there to explain and make things clear and easier , the teacher has to prepare well his lessons and take care of the new vocabulary , prepare the appropriate visual aid for that new vocabulary , uses gestures , miming , plays the clown in class .
The teacher has to bear in mind that he or she is there because his or her learners need his or her help and if he or she uses each time the mother tongue the pupil will not improve and progress they will lose the motivation to INTERPRET any word or situation , they will simply ask the teacher to say it in their mother tongue and let them go !!!!!!

I am completely against using our mother tongue , the teacher can after using visual aids or what is said nowadays (VAKT)

VAKT is :
- V : visual ( all the visual aids that your learners can see pictures , flash cards , videos....)

- A : auditory ( all what your learners can listen to )

- K : Kinesthetic ( all the movements and gestures that learners can perform in class while explaining any vocabulary r situation)

- T : Tactile (all what your learners can touch in class during the lesson)

So as I explained above the teacher has be to aware about the type of aid he or she will use and at what period or stage to be used. of the lesson

The teacher may ask his learners about a specific word in their mother tongue But NOT BEFORE HAVING Explained it ,using the above different technics IN ORDER TO CHECK IF his learners are on the SAME TUNE , that's all.

In this new Approach it is permitted to give some tasks for the learners to translate in their mother tongue.

for the teacher who spent 3 hours to explain the word "ago" I wonder how much time will she need to achieve the program?
she could simply say :
Imagine the class starts at 8:00 Now it's 8:30
example : We started our class at 8:00 . Now it is 8:30 . so
We started our class at 8:00 = We started our class 30 minutes ago or 30 minutes ago we started our class

the learners will release that 30 minutes is the PAST period of time that they spent in class and the two sentences are the same
the first shows a point of time in the past and the second one a period of time & both the two sentences are the SAME .

With further PRACTICE the learners with acquire this new grammatical structure .

To teach such grammatical or pronunciation items I advise my colleagues to Use the PIASP Technic :

The PIASP Technic :

- P : Presentation ( the teacher presents a dialogue / sentence / paragraph .......)

- I : Isolation ( while reading or presenting the script he or she may ask the learners to underline the selected item , then he may ask them to read the script , later he asks them to remind him about what they have underlined and he reports it on the board )

- A : Analysis ( the teacher using mind mapping , he invites the learners to interpret what has been isolated )

- S : Stating Rule(s) ( here after having analyzed the selected items or sentence Your learners Have to be able to deduce the new rule re-investing what they have learnt before .

- P : Practice ( written) and should be through 3 types of practice tasks

1) Based form task
2) Meaning based task
3) communicative task

All what I want to say is to focus on the classroom situation , it's easier and saving time .

Good Luck

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-09-05, 17:55   رقم المشاركة : 173
معلومات العضو
HAYAT12
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

thank you so much great teacher for your great informations Iwill try to apply the PIASP technic and all what Ihave learnt from you this year inchaa allah

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-09-05, 21:10   رقم المشاركة : 174
معلومات العضو
Mr.Samir Bounab
مشرف سابق

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

welcome Madam & Good Luck

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-09-05, 21:16   رقم المشاركة : 175
معلومات العضو
moonlight7915
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية moonlight7915

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة HAYAT12 مشاهدة المشاركة
thank you so much great teacher for your great informations Iwill try to apply the PIASP technic and all what Ihave learnt from you this year inchaa allah
information express the singular and the plural

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-09-05, 21:41   رقم المشاركة : 176
معلومات العضو
Mr.Samir Bounab
مشرف سابق

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Salam
Here is "Pre- File : You know English " for the MS1 level
here is the link

https://www.4shared.com/document/T-2Q...ou_know_.html?

Good Luck

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-09-05, 21:46   رقم المشاركة : 177
معلومات العضو
Mr.Samir Bounab
مشرف سابق

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

salam Madam Hayet

Yes the word information is Uncountable , no plural form , if we want to make it plural we use
-bit or piece of information
- For further information ( if you want more information) you are always welcome

good luck

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-09-06, 16:50   رقم المشاركة : 178
معلومات العضو
HAYAT12
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Thank you for the information

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-09-06, 17:44   رقم المشاركة : 179
معلومات العضو
sisiii
عضو مجتهـد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

hello everybody.first of all i want to thank all the members who have helped the English teachers , to improve their teaching and i hope God reward you for your great efforts .
i have few questions to ask
first concerning the diagnostisc test for the ms 2,3,4 , i want to know how it is made i mean is it like the usual tests (a text ,questions and an integrated situation )or is it various exercises .iwant also to know the timing of this test .
second about the monthly destribution ,our headmaster asked us to give it to him at the begening of the month and he insisted on it ,i want to know whether u make it or not and if so could anyone help me with a model of it
third how do you organize your pupils copybooks
may God bless you

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-09-06, 17:58   رقم المشاركة : 180
معلومات العضو
Angel of paradise
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية Angel of paradise

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

thank you Mr. Bounab for all the great information

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
الانجليزية, بمادة, تنسيقي, فضاء

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 14:01

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)