حصريا طريقة فعالة لتفعيل paypal مع payoneer - الصفحة 7 - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > منتدى المال و الأعمال > منتدى البنوك و الحسابات المالية الالكترونية

منتدى البنوك و الحسابات المالية الالكترونية يختص بالشؤون المصرفية و البنكية و الحسابات المالية الالكترونية و طرق نقل الاموال

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

حصريا طريقة فعالة لتفعيل paypal مع payoneer

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2015-03-10, 17:29   رقم المشاركة : 91
معلومات العضو
wadie_madrid
عضو فعّال

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

جازاك الله خيرا
تم بحمد الله ربط حسابين

قديم 2015-03-10, 19:52   رقم المشاركة : 92
معلومات العضو
democondor
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية democondor

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

a3tina sowar

قديم 2015-03-11, 22:09   رقم المشاركة : 93
معلومات العضو
imohsen19
عضو فعّال

الصورة الرمزية imohsen19

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة bellagio مشاهدة المشاركة

ماذا تقصد بخاصية الدفع الامريكية اخي
هل تقصد THE US services paiments

قديم 2015-03-11, 23:32   رقم المشاركة : 94
معلومات العضو
coch008
عضو مجتهـد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته
تم الربط اليوم بعد 3 محولات و المشكل اتحل بي واسطة عاملة عربية تعمل في البيبال
و هذا هو النص
Mon nom est Meriam de PayPal Soutien à la clientèle.

Je comprends l'urgence de votre préoccupation sur l'ajout d'une banque. Je serais heureux de vous aider.

Je me excuse pour le désagrément, il ya un problème permanent ajouter un compte bancaire, nous ne faisons que mettre à jour certains paramètres de votre compte PayPal pour vous d'ajouter une banque.

Depuis ce ne est pas une fonctionnalité d'habitude il ne durera quatre heures. si vous avez besoin d'ajouter votre banque dans les délais impartis. Dans ce cas, vous pouvez ajouter votre banque dans 14:10 -6: 22 heures de temps algérienne.

My name is Meriam from PayPal Customer Support.

I understand the urgency of your concern about adding a bank. I'd be happy to help you.

I do apologize for the inconvenience, there’s an ongoing issue adding a bank account, we are just updating some settings on your PayPal account in order for you to add a bank.

Since this is not a usual functionality it will only last for 4 hrs. so you need to add your bank within the given timeframe. In this case you can add your bank within 2:10 PM -6:10 PM Algerian time.

قديم 2015-03-11, 23:34   رقم المشاركة : 95
معلومات العضو
coch008
عضو مجتهـد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

عقبال الباقي ان شاء الله

قديم 2015-03-12, 14:03   رقم المشاركة : 96
معلومات العضو
hossam1983
عضو نشيط

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

شكرا لك كثيرا أخي نجحت معي طريقتك

و أنا الأن أنتظر ارسال المبلغين الصغيرين لأكمل العملية

و هذه صورة مأخودة لتأكيد

تم تاكيد حسابي و ربطه مع البيونر و هو الأن مفعل

و تم استقبال مال عليه

قديم 2015-03-13, 02:42   رقم المشاركة : 97
معلومات العضو
abdou 1987
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

ساجرب وارد عليكم بعد غد

قديم 2015-03-13, 03:48   رقم المشاركة : 98
معلومات العضو
chamsso
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية chamsso

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

,ما معنى هذا وصلني بالامايل

Thank you for taking the time to email us. Customers who use this form tend to have questions about adding or removing a bank account within PayPal and I wanted to share some information that you may find helpful.

At this time, the country you are located in does not support the addition of local bank accounts. You may only add a US bank account to your PayPal account. This service limitation is due to the laws and financial regulations of each country. We want to ensure that once we open certain functions in various countries, that we are fully compliant with local and international financial laws to avoid difficulties down the line with our services. Rest assured that we are constantly working towards expanding the services that we are able to offer to all the countries that use PayPal. We will be sure to notify you once additional services and features are available in your country. For more information regarding the features available for a specific country, please click on the “Worldwide” link at the bottom of any PayPal page.

A. How do I add my US bank account?
B. How do I re-add my US bank account?
C. How often can I add my US bank account to a PayPal account?
D. How do I remove a US bank from my PayPal account?
E. How do I change the US bank name on my account?

We know this email does not answer every question about adding and withdrawing funds. If you would like more information, please reply with as many details about your situation as possible. The more specific you are, the better I will be able to help you. Thanks for being a valued customer.

Yours sincerely,

PayPal

Copyright© 2015 PayPal Inc. All rights reserved.

Consumer advisory: PayPal Pte Ltd, the Holder of the PayPal™ payment service stored value facility, does not require the approval of the Monetary Authority of Singapore. Consumers (users) are advised to read the terms and conditions carefully.

A. How do I add my US bank account?

Here is how to add a US bank account to your PayPal account:

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Click "Profile" near the top of the page.
  3. Click "My money."
  4. Click "Update" next to "Bank accounts" and then click "Add."
  5. Enter the bank's name, then select "Checking" or "Savings."
  6. Enter the bank's routing number and your account number, then click "Continue."
Note:
  • Your routing number is the first set of numbers at the bottom of your check. The routing number usually has 9 digits.
  • Your bank account number is the second set of numbers at the bottom of your check.
  • If you receive the message, "You have entered an invalid bank routing number," you may have typed the number wrong, or we may not accept your bank.
  • Checking and savings accounts from the same bank may have different routing numbers.
You need to confirm your bank account before you can move money from your bank account to your PayPal account.

Here's how to confirm your US bank account:

1. We will make 2 small deposits (between $0.01 USD and $0.99 USD) to your bank account.
  2. Wait 2–3 days for your bank to process the deposits, and then check your bank account to find out the deposit amounts.
  3. Log in to your PayPal account.
  4. Click "Profile" near the top of the page.
  5. Click "My money."
  6. Click "Update" next to "Bank accounts."
  7. Click "Confirm" next to the bank account you want to confirm.
  8. Enter the deposit amounts, and then click "Submit."
B. How do I re-add my US bank account?

The name on your bank account must match the name on your PayPal account. If you’ve changed the name on your bank account, remove the old bank account and add the bank account with your new name to your PayPal account.

Here's how to remove your bank account:

3. Click "My money."
  4. Click "Update" beside 'bank accounts.'
  5. Click "Remove" next to the bank you want to remove.
  6. Review your account information, and then click "Remove."

Here's how to add the bank account with your new name to your PayPal account:

1. Click "Profile" near the top of the page.
  2. Click "My money."
  3. Click "Update" beside "Bank accounts."
  4. Enter your bank's information.
  5. Review the account information and click "Add Bank Account" to add your bank account.
Note:
  • Your routing number is the first set of numbers at the bottom of your check.
  • Your account number is usually the second set of numbers at the bottom of your check.

C. How often can I add my US bank account to a PayPal account?

A bank account can only be linked to one PayPal account at a time. For security reasons, you cannot link a bank account that has been linked to 3 previous PayPal accounts.

If your bank account is already linked to a PayPal account that you do not use, consider using your old PayPal account instead of creating a new account. You can update your profile information on the old PayPal account and use it for your payments.

Here is how to delete your new PayPal account:

1. Log in to the new PayPal account.
  2. Click "Profile."
  3. Click "My settings."
  4. Click "Close account" beside "Account type."

Here is how to get help with login information for your old account:

1. Go to the PayPal website.
  2. Click "Problem with login?" under "Log In."

D. How do I remove a US bank from my PayPal account?

Here is how to remove a bank from your PayPal account:

3. Click "My money."
  4. Click "Update" beside "bank accounts."
  5. Click "Remove" next to the bank you want to remove.
  6. Review your account information, and then click "Remove."

If the account you are removing is your primary bank account, select a new primary bank account.

Here is how to select a new primary bank account:

1. Click "Profile" near the top of the page.
  2. Click "My money."
  3. Click "Update" beside "bank accounts."
  4. Click "Make Primary" next to the bank account you want as your primary bank account.

E. How do I change the US bank name on my account?

Here is how to change the name of a bank account linked to your PayPal account.

3. Click "My money."
  4. Click "Update" beside "Bank accounts."
  5. Click "Edit name," and then type the new name and click "Save."

قديم 2015-03-13, 17:12   رقم المشاركة : 99
معلومات العضو
aminereli
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

salam 3likom khawti,,,rah 3andi probleme fel paypal ygoulili """" L'accès à votre compte est restrein""".

قديم 2015-03-13, 17:21   رقم المشاركة : 100
معلومات العضو
hocine2015
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية hocine2015

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

انا اليوم جربتها و كان الرد كالتالي ,

[On one hand, I would like to clarify that PayPal no longer accepts Payoneer issued bank accounts as security measures. Note: (Section 14. (Disclaimers), “The US Payment Service (Payoneer) is not a bank account in the United States and funds received on your behalf are not FDIC-insured.”) as per the Payoneer US Payment Service Terms and Conditions. They do not meet the “Know Your Customer” and customer protection guidelines outline in various laws and regulations such as the USA PATRIOT Act

وعندي مشكل في بايبال

[L'accès à votre compte est restrein ممكن تساعدونا في الحل

قديم 2015-03-13, 17:41   رقم المشاركة : 101
معلومات العضو
Business.pro2100
عضو نشيط

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

تبدو أنها معلومة مفيدة للإخوة الذين لم يقومو بربط حساباتهم حتى الآن........ ولكن السؤال المطروح هل الطريقة قانونية..؟؟ ولا يمكن أن تسبب أي مشاكل لصاحبها مستقبلا مع باي بال ؟؟ نتمى الافادة للجميع انشاء لله

قديم 2015-03-15, 19:47   رقم المشاركة : 102
معلومات العضو
NanoRicci
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية NanoRicci

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

قمت بارسال الإيمايل و ان شاء الله فيها خيرـ اوافيكم ان نجحت العملية

قديم 2015-03-15, 20:12   رقم المشاركة : 103
معلومات العضو
***SONY***
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

ربي يوفق**************

قديم 2015-03-15, 22:00   رقم المشاركة : 104
معلومات العضو
bellagio
عضو نشيط

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

السلام و عليكم الحمد لله أن موضوعي أفادكم للربط و بالنسبة الذي لم تنجح له يجرب من جديد
و أوعدكم هذه الأيام طرح موضوع كقنبلة الموسم موقع للربح موثوق 100% إنشاء الله و فيه ربح بين
40$ و 90$ في الأسبوع و يدفع عبر النتلر و كل البنوك الأخرى بحد أدنى 5$ و يجب الإستثمار فيه طبعا عن قريب إنشاء الله*****************************

قديم 2015-03-15, 23:32   رقم المشاركة : 105
معلومات العضو
Ahsene18034
عضو فعّال

الصورة الرمزية Ahsene18034

إحصائية العضو

B4

بسم الله
مبروك لكل من نجح في ربط بطاقته
المشكلة ليست في ربط الحساب و فقط ، المشكلة الكبرى هي إخواننا الذين يقتنون البطاقات من أجل الإقتناء و فقط و يفتحون الحسابات من أجل الفتح و فقط ، نعم هناك نسبة كبببببببببببببببببببببببببببببرة من الجزائريين ممن لا يستخدمون حسابتهم و هنا يكمن المشكل ومن هنا بدأت معاناتنا مع باي بال، لقد تسبب هؤلاء في خسارة مالية للبنك لذلك هم بصدد التخلي عنّا لأنني في نظرهم لا فائدة ترجى من حسابتنا.

آمل أن تتحسن الأمور، هناك مجموعة من الجزائريين و من بينهم أنا لدينا حسابات منذ سنتين على الأقل ، حسابتنا مفعلة و نستعملها دوريا و رغم ذلك فوجئنا مؤخرا برسالة تطلب منا ربط باي بال ببطاقات فيزا خاصة بالبنوك الوطنية، هم يعلمون أن البنوك الجزائرية لن تسلم أي بطاقة بدون شحن رصيد و بهذا يضمن باي بال نصيبه من التحويلات التي سنجريها لاحقا.

حافظوا يا إخوان على هذا المكسب و لا تقعوا في الخطأ نفسه الذي وقع فيه سابقوكم، لا تطلبوا بطاقة او حساب إلا إذا كان ذلك ضروريا حتى لا تكون العقوبة جماعية و نهان و نحن أسلاف ماسينيسا و الأمير عبد القادر و غيرهم من الرجال الشرفاء.

بالتوفيق للجميع...

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
لتفعيل, حصريا, payoneer, paypal, فعالة, طريقة

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 07:45

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)