i need your opinion my friends - الصفحة 3 - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > Members writings

Members writings Members creative essays, poems and prose..

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

i need your opinion my friends

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2012-04-07, 14:30   رقم المشاركة : 31
معلومات العضو
omsi
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

about me .i rarely hide my emotions .and i dont talk about the emotions of happiness and sadness .but i speak about the feeling of love and hate .so who pretend that he loves you ,thats not mens that he surly loves you .always there is some suspect .hope that you get what i like to say

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-04-07, 17:59   رقم المشاركة : 32
معلومات العضو
Karim_Rap_4_life
محظور

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Hi Sister I have just written this small passage yesterday because I know that you need it as a project work presentation or a written expression work maybe you need it in the BAC Exam who knows So I tried to support you with it. don't forget asking GOD to for helping us and guiding us in life
as we have dealt before with the facts of showing emotions and feelings we have learnt that American and British people are not the same in the case of emotions. this depends on the characteristics of every body's personality for example we can say that American people are extrovert people that's why we find them sharing their feelings with others and in another hand we find that old British poeple don't prefer showing their emotions this is a characteristics of phlegmatic people but not introvert and we can find the youth British behave just like the Americans no difference.the question here is in another and different society talking about the Algerian people if they are different from the previous people I mean the British or the American
when we go for example to any place we see so many aspects which depict our active reactions to other people who are living with us or sitting with us for example if you are sitting in a bus if you see someone crying you will be surprised and try to know why he's crying and if it's possible you try to make him happy and it's the same for every one why? because this is our characteristics I mean Muslim people this is our ethics we are affected by our religion the standard that's a source of widespread the happiness by helping the others so when it comes to Algerian people I think taht they are sociable and extrovert people more than introvert and phlegmatic and if you want some extra explanation take a look in our daily life for example if some one get annoyed from you in an office or administration he will not wait even one minute to express his anger so when he feels bad he will react if he see a begger for example it's like want to cry. when you are walking in the street suddenly you find a woman crying we as Algerian what do we do ? is to see what is the matter right and we can do that and ask but it's not something which make us ashamed and confused but for British people for example they don't recat why? because they don't want to be involved if they asked and try to calm that woman crying in the street they will be considered weak and sensitive!!! but for us is nothing and maybe it's considered a very nice behaviour. so it seems that Algerian are just like the Americans in expressing feelings
they don't hide their feelings they show them easily
there are some exceptions for some cases for example rich people in algeria if you ask me about them I will asnwer you that they are out of this analysis because when you see them in reality they don't provide any kind of help why? because they don't feel poor people for instance or people who are in a need of their hands so what is the real definition here? is that we should look only in the side of the simple Algerian the simple folks good people for ever.
Karim_Rap_4_Life

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-04-07, 20:00   رقم المشاركة : 33
معلومات العضو
Natali3
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية Natali3

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

I liked a lot what you wrote my brother

Thank you very much for your interest in the topic
And I really appreciate what you did

I ask Allah to give you what you wish
And give you what you deserve

Good luck in your life

thank you again

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-04-07, 20:08   رقم المشاركة : 34
معلومات العضو
Karim_Rap_4_life
محظور

إحصائية العضو

Hourse

Unit: Safety First
Writing an argumentative speech

People don't agree as to wether advertising is benificial or
harmful. some people are in favour of advertising. they claim
that it is essential for both business and conusmers. however,
in another hand others assert that it's not a good idea for
consumers and it's a gain for advertisers only
I do agree with those people who are against advertising, because I think that advertisement is more negative than it is positive and benificial. Firstly Advertising creates new needs but don't provide satisfaction. Secondly it manipulates the consumers since it use temptation to attract them, and it is immoral to sell people things are not obliged to buy. in addition to the fact that People are not inteligent enough to decide what kind of products they should buy? as a result the advertising plays a big role in manipulating consumers and this is what I call exploitation
finally, the point that I do agree with is that adverts creates
innovation and competitions as a consequence there are various excellent qualities
of products. this stays on the taste of consumers

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-04-07, 20:18   رقم المشاركة : 35
معلومات العضو
Natali3
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية Natali3

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

i don't know what do you mean by this words my friend

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-04-07, 20:23   رقم المشاركة : 36
معلومات العضو
Karim_Rap_4_life
محظور

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

you are a third year student....you study four units in English ******** "feelings and emotions", ethics in business", astronomy and advertising and safety

and the paaragraphe that I published lately is about writing an argumentative speech dealing with the advertising "

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-04-07, 20:35   رقم المشاركة : 37
معلومات العضو
Natali3
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية Natali3

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

ohhh We did not study this unit

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-04-07, 20:41   رقم المشاركة : 38
معلومات العضو
Natali3
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية Natali3

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

maybe we will study it later

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-04-07, 21:33   رقم المشاركة : 39
معلومات العضو
Natali3
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية Natali3

إحصائية العضو

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة omsi مشاهدة المشاركة
about me .i rarely hide my emotions .and i dont talk about the emotions of happiness and sadness .but i speak about the feeling of love and hate .so who pretend that he loves you ,thats not mens that he surly loves you .always there is some suspect .hope that you get what i like to say

yes..yes ... I understood what you mean and
let you know that i respect your opinion my friend ... because this is what i need ... know your view ... that's all .. ok

thank you

good luck

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-04-07, 22:10   رقم المشاركة : 40
معلومات العضو
Natali3
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية Natali3

إحصائية العضو

I want to thank everybody who helped me to do my project

my dear Friends

spy4me
Thanks so much
brother

omsi
Thank you friend
for sharing with us
your opinion .. and i respect it realy..

Now... Karim -Rap-4-life

well ...your comments

was the most

and was so important for me

good job brother

best wishes

thanks all

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-04-08, 19:39   رقم المشاركة : 41
معلومات العضو
Karim_Rap_4_life
محظور

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Never mind it's our duty

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-04-24, 09:08   رقم المشاركة : 42
معلومات العضو
freedoom
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Nice subject
For me when i'm sad i prefer to be alone

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-04-26, 16:40   رقم المشاركة : 43
معلومات العضو
Natali3
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية Natali3

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

salam

yes ... i think we all prefer that ...
stay alone in the times of sadness

especially boys and men

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-04-28, 22:26   رقم المشاركة : 44
معلومات العضو
Allah raby
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

i read ur commentsss and ur topics aand i like it really

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-05-01, 15:06   رقم المشاركة : 45
معلومات العضو
Natali3
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية Natali3

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

thank you sooo much

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
friends, opinion

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 12:55

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)