Take a Presence Walk - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Club

English Club Discussions and debate about life, news and events..etc

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

Take a Presence Walk

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2014-02-11, 10:55   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
SuperMarket
بائع مسجل (أ)

إحصائية العضو

Mh47 Take a Presence Walk

Go out anyplace, and simply meander around. As you do, hold returning to the present minute. Hold standing out just enough to be noticed again to the things and individuals you see around you. Attempt to listen to the sounds you can listen. Attempt to hear the sound of your feet as you walk. Attempt to feel the air streaming past you as you walk. Attempt to SEE everything around you – trees, the street, individuals, buildings...observe everything. Enjoy everything. As you walk, off and on again, you will recognize that you have begun pondering the past and the future without actually acknowledging it. Let those contemplations be. Don't avoid them. Delicately return to the present minute once more. Again recognize the sounds, the sights, the feel of the air... That is it. At first, it might be hard to give careful consideration to such a large number of boosts. There will be such a great amount to see, such a great amount to hear thus much to feel! To top that you have to recognize your breath, the development of your body and the presence of diverse parts of your body. Furthermore to top everything there will even be encroaching considerations! Don't stress. You can begin little by first giving careful consideration to any one thing. You can give careful consideration case in point to the sights that you see around you. Then again you can give careful consideration to all the sounds that you listen. These are the two things I would prescribe when you are simply beginning. A magnificent preference of taking a vicinity walk is that even typical everyday errands which are really exhausting get to be such a great deal additionally intriguing. For example, off and on again essentially going shopping for food turns into an exceptionally joyful experience on the grounds that as I stroll up to the store, I see so much that I have never seen previously – and hear so much that I have not heard so mindfully some time rece.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-02-11, 15:30   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
amelhope
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية amelhope

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

you are right in every single word
and great your topic was amazing i like it so much
thank you!!!!!

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-02-11, 18:33   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
SuperMarket
بائع مسجل (أ)

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة amelhope مشاهدة المشاركة
you are right in every single word
and great your topic was amazing i like it so much
thank you!!!!!
I'm glad to hear that

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
présence, walk

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 17:49

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)