Weird things that human do - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > Archives

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

Weird things that human do

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2010-09-24, 22:57   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
Hellsmoke
عضو مجتهـد

الصورة الرمزية Hellsmoke

إحصائية العضو

M001 Weird things that human do

#Not Sleeping When We Are Tired: Look around you: dogs, cats – even the mice in your walls – all lie down and sleep when they are tired. We don’t do that. What do you do if you are tired? If you are like a lot of us, you reach for coffee. Animals don’t do that, they lie down and sleep when they are tired. There are actually two issues here: the first is that amount of sleep you need and the second is sleeping during the day. It can be a bit hard to determine what is normal for the amount of sleep we need, but looking at animals, they are sleeping much more than we are and they tend to break up their sleep into smaller chunks. You might need eight hours of sleep, but maybe your number is six or ten hours. You should also consider adding a nap into your routine. Next time you think you need a pick-me-up from your coffee cup, try a short nap. I’m a big fan of the nap and try to catch one every day; it is the best way I know to “reboot” my brain for an afternoon in front of the computer. Here is a great page for information on napping and a no nonsense guide to napping.

# Not Relaxing: You relax don’t you? You go home, sit in front of the television and relax. Right? That is not what I’m talking about. You, your body, your mind, and your soul need a time out. I’m not talking about sitting in front of the television, but true relaxing, just hanging out and doing nothing. To understand what I mean by relaxing, try picturing a day at the beach. The beach seems to be one place in our society where it is okay to just sit and do nothing (if you didn’t pack in toys, radios…). Try to set aside a small portion of your day for pretending you are on the beach. Just sit and stare at the clouds or your ceiling or whatever. Do nothing, just let your mind wander. If you are into prayer or mediation, this is a great time to practice that.

# Eating Grains:
I know what you are thinking when you read this: of course it is normal to eat grains; the government recommends that grains make up most of our diet, it has to be normal. But, once again, eating grains seems normal because everyone is doing it, but grains are not optimal food for humans. Humans have only been munching on grains – in any large amounts – for the last 7,000 years. Sure, that sounds like a lot of time, but it actually is not. Our bodies have not adapted to the large amount of carbohydrates we put into them. High blood sugar which results from eating grains is responsible for more ill health than smoking cigarettes (see my book Sugarettes). Try replacing grains with fruits and vegetables at every meal. You will be astonished at how much better you feel.

# Wearing Shoes:
Putting shoes on your feet seems pretty normal, right? Actually, your foot is incredible complex and wearing shoes all the time can be harmful to your feet. I suggest you spend at least part of the day waking around without shoes. A great trick is to get a plastic bucket and fill it with small stones (like pea gravel) spend ten or 15 minutes just standing in the gravel. It gives your feet a massage and rebuilds many of the muscles that have atrophied due to shoe wearing. There are also shoes from Terra Plana called Vivo Barefoot shoes that have a Kevlar bottom so that your feet can have the barefoot experience while still looking like a normal shoe.

# Being Inside: We live most of our lives inside and this is just not healthy. Not only is the air pollution inside a home or office often much worse than outside, we are also not getting enough sunlight. We have grown afraid of the big bad sun and have forgotten that it has a lot to do with our health. Yes, you should not be out in the sun long enough to get a bad burn, but skin cancer has a lot less to do with our exposure to sunlight than previously thought. It appears that skin cancer may have much more to do with the lack of essential nutrients than sun exposure; some research suggests that it is the lack of sunlight that causes cancer. We get vitamin D from sun exposure and that vitamin is so essential to our health that you should consider supplementing if you are not getting enough (I like cod liver oil for vitamin D supplementation).

# Stretching Before Exercise: Okay, I don’t count this as a major health hazard, but there is a great recent article that shows stretching is not such a good idea for athletes.

# Not Moving our Buns Around: We sit a lot! We sit in cars, we sit at work, we sit on the couch… humans are professional sitters. Our ancestors had far more muscle mass than most of us do today. Muscle mass is one of the keys to not only how long we live, but also to general health and weight loss. You need to get up and move your buns around every day and build up your muscle mass. Walking is perhaps the best exercise you can participate in, but swimming, cycling, running, hiking and anything that gets your heart rate up, are all great. Exercise is so important that you should prioritize it over everything else that you do: exercise is a vitamin, exercise is a drug, exercise is the fountain of youth. There are hundreds of research studies that show that exercise helps with weight loss, depression, anxiety, heart health and works as an anti-cancer activity. Get off your buns and move them around a bit every day.

By DR .SCOTT

قديم 2010-09-25, 10:50   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
اناناسة
عضو فعّال

الصورة الرمزية اناناسة

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

thanks for sharing dear Hellsmoke ... thanks for your attempt

قديم 2010-09-25, 10:54   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
Hellsmoke
عضو مجتهـد

الصورة الرمزية Hellsmoke

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة zinebsiradj مشاهدة المشاركة
thanks for sharing dear Hellsmoke ... thanks for your attempt
You're so welcome sis' appreciate your comments then i do my possible to share things that almost seems sometimes useless to a few people !

But i do it with my all heart , it's good to see there are ppl like you !

Peace

قديم 2010-09-25, 11:21   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
sarouna22
عضو فعّال

الصورة الرمزية sarouna22

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

thanks so so much sister very nice topic

قديم 2010-09-25, 11:47   رقم المشاركة : 5
معلومات العضو
Hellsmoke
عضو مجتهـد

الصورة الرمزية Hellsmoke

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة sarouna22 مشاهدة المشاركة
thanks so so much sister very nice topic
You're welcome sis, have nice trip in passin on threads xD gosh they are too many

Peace

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
human, things, werid

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 19:25

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)