In The Shadows - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Literature

English Literature Short stories, novels and poems...

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

In The Shadows

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2009-06-23, 11:49   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
ينابيع الصفاء
محظور

إحصائية العضو

B9 In The Shadows

In The Shadows (Dans Les Ténèbres)

No sleep, no sleep until I'm done with finding the answer Je ne dormirai pas, je ne dormirai pas tant que je n'aurai pas trouvé la réponse
Won't stop, won't stop before I find the cure for this cancer Je ne m'arrêterai pas, je ne m'arrêterai pas avant d'avoir trouvé un remède à ce cancer
Sometimes I feel like going down and so disconnected Parfois j'ai l'impression de m'enfoncer et d'être si déconnecté
Somehow I know that I'm haunted to be wanted D'une façon ou d'une autre je sais que je suis hanté pour être recherché

I've been watching, I've been waiting J'ai tant regardé, j'ai tant attendu
In the shadows, for my time, Dans les ténèbres, que mon heure vienne
I've been searching, I've been living J'ai tant cherché, j'ai tant vécu
For tomorrows, all my life Pour des lendemains, toute ma vie

In the shadows Dans les ténèbres

They say that I must learn to kill before I can feel safe Ils disent que je dois apprendre à tuer avant que je puisse me sentir en sécurité
But I. . I'd rather kill myself than turn into their slave Mais moi... je préfèrerais moi-même me tuer plutôt que de devenir leur esclave
Sometimes I feel like I should go and play with the thunder Parfois je sens que je devrais aller jouer avec le tonnerre
Somehow I just don't wanna stay and wait for a wonder D'une façon ou d'une autre, je ne veux simplement pas rester là à attendre un miracle

I've been watching, I've been waiting J'ai tant regardé, j'ai tant attendu
In the shadows, for my time, Dans les ténèbres, que mon heure vienne
I've been searching, I've been living J'ai tant cherché, j'ai tant vécu

Lately I've been walking, walking in circles Récemment j'ai tant marché, marché en rond
Watching, waiting for something Regardant, attendant quelque chose
Feel me, touch me, Sens-moi, touche-moi,
Heal me, come take me higher Guéris-moi, mène-moi plus haut

In The Shadows (Dans L'ombre )

They say... No sleep Ils disent... ne dors pas
But I... Won't stop Mais moi... je ne m'arreterai pas
Sometimes... I like to Quelques fois... J'aime
Somehow... A wonder De toute façon... une merveille

I've been watching, I've been waiting J'ai regardé, j'ai attendu
In the shadows, for my time Dans l'ombre, pour mon heure
I've been searching, I've been living J'ai cherché, j'ai vécu

In the shadows Dans l'ombre

They say... Walking in circles Ils disent... Marchant en rond
Feel me... Come take me higher
Ressens moi... Viens me prendre de plus haut

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2009-08-24, 23:58   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
ينابيع الصفاء
محظور

إحصائية العضو

Mh51 je ne veux simplement pas rester là à attendre un miracle

Somehow I just don't wanna stay and wait for a wonder D'une façon ou d'une autre, je ne veux simplement pas rester là à attendre un miracle

Désolé d'être moi!x

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2009-08-25, 15:33   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
anglophile27
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

what was tha bullshit????????

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2009-08-25, 16:12   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
ينابيع الصفاء
محظور

إحصائية العضو

Mh51

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة anglophile27 مشاهدة المشاركة
what was tha bullshit????????
sorry...what

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2009-09-09, 18:20   رقم المشاركة : 5
معلومات العضو
أبوعبد الباسط
عضو نشيط

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

is it a song?
it is very light
is it tears of lover or cries of looser

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2009-09-11, 02:44   رقم المشاركة : 6
معلومات العضو
ينابيع الصفاء
محظور

إحصائية العضو

Mh51

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة أبوعبد الباسط مشاهدة المشاركة
is it a song?
it is very light
is it tears of lover or cries of looser
IT'S about life

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2009-09-30, 23:19   رقم المشاركة : 7
معلومات العضو
Maziro3883
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

Wink Growing Old and Gray

thanks a lot , bump up up up!!?When you were 19, she paid your college tuition, drove you to campus, carried your bags.??You thanked her by saying good-bye outside the dorm so you wouldn't be embarrassed in front of your friends.??When you were 20, she asked whether you were seeing anyone.??You thanked her by saying, “It's none of your business.”??When you were 21, she suggested certain careers for your future.??You thanked her by saying, “I don't want to be like you.”??When you were 22, she hugged you at your college graduation.??You thanked her by asking whether she could pay for a trip to Europe.??When you were 23, she gave you furniture for your first apartment.??You thanked her by telling your friends it was ugly.??When you were 24, she met your fiance10 and asked about your plans for the future.??You thanked her by glaring and growling, “Muuhh-ther, please!”??When you were 25, she helped to pay for your wedding, and she cried and told you how deeply she loved you.??You thanked her by moving halfway across the country.??When you were 30, she called with some advice on the baby.??You thanked her by telling her, “Things are different now.”??When you were 40, she called to remind you of a relative's birthday.??You thanked her by saying you were “really busy right now.”??When you were 50, she fell ill and needed you to take care of her.??You thanked her by reading about the burden parents become to their children.??And then one day she quietly died.??And everything you never did came crashing down like thunder.??“Rock me baby, rock me all night long.”??“The hand who rocks the cradle...may rock the world”.Thsale is a professional, loyal and reliable wow gold supplier online, we pioneered selling cheap wow gold. Welcome to thsale buy world of warcraft gold Buy Cheap WoW Gold, World of Warcraft Gold, Please look here! We are a Great MMORPG company. wow money and wow items,which is very cheap World of Warcraft gold ?All US Server 24.99$/1000G on sell! us wow gold Cheap wow gold,rs powerleveling,wow power leveling,Buy Cheapest/Safe/Fast WoW US EU Gold Power leveling

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2009-10-02, 12:03   رقم المشاركة : 8
معلومات العضو
ينابيع الصفاء
محظور

إحصائية العضو

Mh51 Feel me

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Maziro3883 مشاهدة المشاركة
thanks a lot , bump up up up!!?When you were 19, she paid your college tuition, drove you to campus, carried your bags.??You thanked her by saying good-bye outside the dorm so you wouldn't be embarrassed in front of your friends.??When you were 20, she asked whether you were seeing anyone.??You thanked her by saying, “It's none of your business.”??When you were 21, she
Feel me, touch me, Sens-moi, touche-moi,
Heal me, come take me higher Guéris-moi, mène-moi plus haut

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 16:53

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)